Teen Mum UK #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet you defend Mia anytime anyone says anything about her?🤔. Why are you so bitchy to other people who write on here...we’re all here discussing the show ffs you can disagree without being like that. Also, you’re very easily amused “😂😂
I think you’ll find I don’t wtf 😅 someone was actually bitchy to me for sharing something and I responded 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️ Imagine someone having a go at you for using laughing emojis on a gossip site tffffffff

Reactions: 7
I think you’ll find I don’t wtf 😅 someone was actually bitchy to me for sharing something and I responded 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️ Imagine someone having a go at you for using laughing emojis on a gossip site tffffffff
I honestly didn’t mean to come across bitchy? Just gave my opinion. Got to be honest though, I see your username crop up a lot, and it’s very rarely saying anything nice whether about the girls or other users. I disagreed with what you said, that was it..

Reactions: 3
And shock, Ste bites to amber winding him up. They both need to get a grip and leave eachother alone 😂 can’t coparent properly because they either hate eachother or they ‘get on well’ ie amber leads him on, he dumps his new misses and then amber pretends like she has no clue why Ste is getting mixed signals , then baby no.3 is on the way. This time she’s just calling it ‘Murica 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s the bet that he’s talking about Mia & her new bf? Does he never get tired
Wowww he really does embarrazZzz himself. I bet he’s referring to people/friends who speak to Mia’s bf . Even to call him an ‘enemy’ wtf .. bet that Lewis doesn’t even know he’s an ‘enemy’ and bet they don’t even care . He most likely has hobbies which don’t involve abusing police outside a corner shop with a gang of 13 year olds lol

Reactions: 18
What’s the bet that he’s talking about Mia & her new bf? Does he never get tired
He should be more arsed about being a better human & dad. people can say whatever about Mia & the surgery but duck me how does she keep her cool when he’s like this 24/7?! #dontslipsummer though.. #dontworkever suits you better Manley mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really hope that when Chloe’s Mum opened them dick pics she had a proper roll around laughing at the state of it and sings ‘That don’t impress me much’ at every family karaoke whilst holding her little finger up in the air in front of Jordan.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
New thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.