Teen Mum UK #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the difference is, we all like a bit of gossip and we just assumed it was someone close to the lot of them that heard it down the grape vine or knew it as fact and it perked the thread back up and confirmed a few things people had wondered anyway. I like to think most of us, if not all of us, on here are decent human beings with some empathy. When we then find out PCL was barely even a mutual to Megan/Ree etc, but just a watcher of the show who virtually knocked on the door and stuck her foot in it before anyone could shut it, like a gossip bailiff, and for no reason other than self validation and attention, you stop thinking they’re someone with good reason to expose, and although you might still think the tea was decent, realise they’re a crappy person who you can’t defend. That’s my perspective anyway!

Reactions: 33
I honestly thought it was Kirsty trying to get back at the Tel situation, and that I would understand imagine being there for a girl who’s had a friend/neighbour sleep with your boyfriend start dating him and get pregnant.. then she turns around and tries to do the exact same to you and go on national tv with him, what Ree did was not okay but Megan’s was worse we saw that Kirsty and Megan were very close I never even saw Ree and Megan talk she was just in the background at a party and yet she’s still seen as a little sweetheart who can do no wrong if it would’ve been Kirsty I’d have been all for it! But once I found out it was just some obsessed fan it became very weird..

Reactions: 12
I am so confused how does Chloe look so skinny in her pictures but look double the size in videos 😳 does no one else see this?

Reactions: 23
I am so confused how does Chloe look so skinny in her pictures but look double the size in videos 😳 does no one else see this?
It’s been discussed at length on here - we’ve been accused of body shaming because she’s got a bleeping strong hand in a lot of her photos. She lies hard and excessively filters

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just don't have an eye for spotting photoshops at all. I can't even see anything wrong with the screenshot you've posted. I'm lucky you lot can identify this stuff cos I'm rubbish :ROFLMAO:
Zoom in on her hand/wrist on her actual pic on insta & you’ll see

It’s been discussed at length on here - we’ve been accused of body shaming because she’s got a bleeping strong hand in a lot of her photos. She lies hard and excessively filters

Yeah this is the last I’m saying on the matter before everyone comes for me about body shaming 😂 I think she looks lovely, but deffo some photo shopping gone on

• Haha
Reactions: 9

My brother in law actually has a "strong hand" like that and I feel like I'm going to hell every time I laugh at these jokes on here :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
My brother in law actually has a "strong hand" like that and I feel like I'm going to hell every time I laugh at these jokes on here :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I’m sorrrryyyy 🤦🏼‍♀️It’s meant in no way derogatory only that she has a very small hand due to excessive photoshop ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just don't have an eye for spotting photoshops at all. I can't even see anything wrong with the screenshot you've posted. I'm lucky you lot can identify this stuff cos I'm rubbish :ROFLMAO:
I don’t think this one looks photoshopped at all. She knows her angles and she’s used them

I’m sorrrryyyy 🤦🏼‍♀️It’s meant in no way derogatory only that she has a very small hand due to excessive photoshop ♥
Noooooooooooooooo don't apologise, I find it hilarious (definitely going to hell). He finds it funny too, often refers to himself as a "handy" type of guy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Oh this Chloe pic is definitely photoshopped. Her hand and wrist/forearm is ridiculously tiny. And on the other side, in the shadow you can see she’s bigger than has been photoshopped. She’s a gorgeous girl with a natural curvy body; it’s a shame she feels the pressure to do this

Reactions: 12
imo the bricks look like they come out slightly/curved, so maybe shes pulled her waist in abit? Then again its a new build so possible its just wonky brickwork :')

• Haha
Who’s this new anonymous account exposing everyone anybody else feel like we’re on a drawn out episode of pretty little liars?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly think Megan and Reeann are both as bad as each other. Seriously need to grow the duck up.

Reactions: 4
This is all getting too malicious for my liking, doesn’t even feel like gossip anymore, just feels like they’re trying to ruin each others lives and someone’s bound to get hurt irl

Reactions: 19
I think Manley needs to get some help to get over mia
Very odd man

Only just saw the stuff he writes about her on that gossip page 🤢

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.