Teen Mum UK #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New threadddd

Recap - megs been outed by someone in her circle here giving us juicy tea x

Reactions: 4
Ya know what I love ?
When people post screenshots instead of saying have you seen this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Oh Megan...

I'm honestly not surprised by any of the tea we've had. It completely fits with her personality, she's an absolute train wreck!

Really disgusted in mtv for continuing to film her after her 'break' though. They should have axed her the second they saw any of this. I'm really surprised this hadn't got out sooner!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well Megan is just full on psycho. God knows how she’s still got custody of her kids or how she’s managed to keep Dylan and re-Anne quiet about it all

Reactions: 9
I feel abit sorry for Megan - Imagine someone in your circle you think is a friend stabs you in the back the way this pancake person has - She could make up anything and we just believe it because someone on the internet said it’s true.

Glad she’s not my friend!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I feel abit sorry for Megan - Imagine someone in your circle you think is a friend stabs you in the back the way this pancake person has - She could make up anything and we just believe it because someone on the internet said it’s true.

But he she told us about the boyfriend while Megan's over here influencing young girls thinking its ok to have someone like that influencing her kids life.

The man weren't even drunk. He punched someone once who was smart enough to start walking away from an altercation which lead to his death. You're telling me u can trust someone who does that around your kids? What would happen if kenzie was being a bad boy the older he got and the bf/stepdad stepped in to discipline him n it ended badly godforbid?
Exactly dont @ us here. I don't feel sorry for her. Yeah the extra tea isn't needed but .... were here to gossip, not braid each others hair

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I don’t think it’s anyone in her circle, I think they’re just saying that because they know Megan reads here. I’ve already said who I think it is but don’t think anyone agreed with me lol

Reactions: 11

It’s her own actions that have caused this. If she wanted a private life she should be careful who she lets into her “circle”

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.