Teen Mom Young & Pregnant UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it’s sunny outside and they’re asleep, put the hood up keep them under the shade AND LAY THEM FLAT! do the 2 of them now own any brain cells. Their breathing is restricted as they’re slouching
0307B5F8-338D-4D31-976D-EC9D50F4F430.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I’m not 100% sure but I think with gofundme you have to reach your target before any money is released, I don’t think it’s a case of someone donates and it goes directly to you..so they may not have that money yet🤔

Reactions: 5
People are more rude on Instagram then they are on tattle. Had enough of people slating me for sharing a decent comment. I know they’re reading this because they’ve admitted it

Reactions: 15
I would've agreed with this before but now he's been called out for being ableist and showing no remorse it just shows he's ugly inside. 🤷‍♀️

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Does that give a tattler the right to go and comment horrid things on his post though? In my opinion it makes us seem just as bad.
He should be called out on his wording for sure, but not by being horrid back

Reactions: 7
Does that give a tattler the right to go and comment horrid things on his post though? In my opinion it makes us seem just as bad.
Definitely!

I reckon he has the potential to be quite a funny person to follow on insta..if he stopped all the bragging and pretending he is some kind of big celeb. Under all that he seems hard working, funny and probably kinda sweet when it comes to his family.

Still don't find him attractive tho - soz everyone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wouldn't personally do it or encourage it but I don't feel sorry for him 🤷‍♀️

I thought he was actually alright until those comments, even if he does think he's the next Bill Gates.

Reactions: 1
He's probably doing it so the 'trolls' who aren't following him can't find him anymore.
I don't agree with someone commenting 'woman' on his photo. That was uncalled for, and that girl for arguing with you @Aries67 when you was being supportive
Me neither I dislike his stories and Charlie’s stories and posts but I would never make a fake account and comment rude insults etc. I tried to defend tattle and the girl commenting was rude (in my opinion) she said she views tattle so she’ll probably see this. I told her we don’t condone trolling!

Also she said she commented on tattle but her comments were deleted? I disbelieve that because we respect everyone’s opinions whether they’re good or bad.. I wish I commented that. Only just thought of it now. I could still comment that but she seemed argumentative so I don’t see the point. I said I’m not into heated arguments. Simply on tattle to express opinions. I’m sorry if they offend people I don’t mean to..

Reactions: 11
We say stuff about them , not to them 😂
Not acceptable to comment abuse on anyone's insta so whoever is doing it , stop and if anyone sees people posting on tattle they have been DMing or commenting rude stuff then report the comment and let the mods deal with it 👍

Reactions: 6
Brett ‘brags’ about having money etc but wouldn’t you? If you saved and spent wisely. I certainly would. At least he works🤷🏻‍♂️ People would be calling him a woman if he didn’t work and was on the dole 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Brett brags about having money etc but wouldn’t you? If you saved and spent wisely. I certainly would. At least he works🤷🏻‍♂️ People would be calling him a woman if he didn’t work and was on the dole 🙄
Brett does well in my opinion. He works for what he has.. car, dominos, house etc 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Brett brags about having money etc but wouldn’t you? If you saved and spent wisely. I certainly would. At least he works🤷🏻‍♂️ People would be calling him a woman if he didn’t work and was on the dole 🙄
No, I don’t brag. When I bought my car there was no fb/insta post. No pose outside my house when I BOUGHT my first home. I’ve got cash in my purse right now and I’ve not shown it on my story. Bragging makes you a tit and I think the majority would agree with me rather than your ‘wouldn’t you?’ It’s tasteless

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.