Teen Mom young and pregnant USA

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is it his so ignorant it's unbelievable, his also commented on one of the gossip posts claiming how he wasn't even speaking on Luke and Kayla yeah right💀. It just annoys me that the UK won't be airing until another 2 weeks or so, I just don't get why mtv just don't air it in the UK the same time its aired in the US as I'm trying so hard not to view the TMG posts 😩 oh and I've noticed on my sky they are now showing the whole of season 1 again now
I just keep checking my sky for each Wednesday as soon as it lets me. So annoying they don’t show it the same time, I like you avoid all the pages I follow so as not to spoil it

I just keep checking my sky for each Wednesday as soon as it lets me. So annoying they don’t show it the same time, I like you avoid all the pages I follow so as not to spoil it
Same I'm constantly checking should spam mtv insta page protesting about the UK start date😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The first episode is on you tube x

The first episode is on you tube x
Thanks will take a look

I've just looked I see a few of them on YouTube but when u click on to watch it takes you to another page and says you have to sign up to watch. This is what really annoys me about alot of the US shows always a catch, just like the new edition story I managed to watch it downloaded it onto my sky then it got wiped by sky and now if I want to watch again I've got to pay to watch it

Last edited:
What did you think of the new season for me personally I can see where Brianna's frustrations come with regards to her mum not excusing if Brianna got rude to her, but I just find her mum a bit to much she's a control freak, it like she doesn't have much of a life herself so what's to control Brianna's life, as how the mum getting jealous that Brinnna has finally found a friend who's company she enjoys and somebody she also feels she can confide in

• Heart
Brianna seemed to have changed this season. In the first episode, she came across as a really bitter, angry, immature individual. She was constantly dropping the f-bomb, to the point where it was uncomfortable to watch her. She spoke to her mum like absolute trash. Her Mum is right - she says she’s an adult but she doesn’t speak to her mum like an adult would. She speaks to her mum like a petulant teenager.

Plus, spending all that time at her friend’s house? Yes, that is weird! It’s too much. If I were her friend’s husband and kids, I’d be sick of Brianna in my house and want her out!

Brianna seemed to have changed this season. In the first episode, she came across as a really bitter, angry, immature individual. She was constantly dropping the f-bomb, to the point where it was uncomfortable to watch her. She spoke to her mum like absolute trash. Her Mum is right - she says she’s an adult but she doesn’t speak to her mum like an adult would. She speaks to her mum like a petulant teenager.

Plus, spending all that time at her friend’s house? Yes, that is weird! It’s too much. If I were her friend’s husband and kids, I’d be sick of Brianna in my house and want her out!
I not excusing the way Brianna spoke to her mum, although I haven't as yet seen that episode as I'm presuming they have had another blow up which airs a little later on in the UK. But I personally feel Brianna mum is quite over bearing she's too much in Brianna face, let Brianna learn by her own mistakes like most of us learn by ourself's once we have transitioned into adults. As I feel her mum wants to dictate to her about just about every little thing. And sorry I feel her mum is jealous Brianna is spending more time at this other women's house more then her own home why the mum seems to have an issue with it. If this women in question and her husband doesn't have an issues with it then I don't see any problems in where Brianna is choosing to spend her time.

Reactions: 1
Just watched the first episode. I can kind of see Briannas moms point. Brianna and Braeson have lived with her from day one so she obviously had the connection and bond with her daughter, plus Brianna has made some BAD choices. I think her mom is just worried for her spending all her time at her friends house. As for the comments and posts on Brianna paying her bills etc, that’s been well documented. MTV have focused on this bit of drama. Maybe briannas mother feels her pulling away and is worried she’s getting influenced. She seems the kind of girl to latch onto people.

I think Brianna was out of order the way she spoke to her mum, but we probably didn’t see what lead up to that point. There is something strange with how often she seems to be hanging out at that woman’s house, if I was her mum I’d probably be a bit worried too. But I also think her mum is worried that Brianna might move out and leave her with all the bills to deal with!

Reactions: 5
I think Brianna was out of order the way she spoke to her mum, but we probably didn’t see what lead up to that point. There is something strange with how often she seems to be hanging out at that woman’s house, if I was her mum I’d probably be a bit worried too. But I also think her mum is worried that Brianna might move out and leave her with all the bills to deal with!
I get the feeling that her mum is trying to overcompensate for feeling guilty or simply just wanting more involvement in Briannas life, she defiantly doesn’t mean any harm but it’s perhaps coming out as being overbearing to Brianna.

I think with Briana her mum has seen her get really intense with people so quickly. Like in relationships she moves them in almost straight away and now with this older woman and her husband, you have to question why she would be round there and seems as though she’s staying over often, like that dynamic is weird and ultimately if it fizzles out she comes back crying to the mum every time so I get why her mum is on to her. I do think there is also that element of the mum not wanting to be left with all the bills but she is a grown woman and I really do hope Briana saves and leaves and sees how hard it is doing it alone because she clearly doesn’t appreciate her mum and they need to give each other space.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Has anyone managed to watch Episode 4? I have been watching on YouTube as the US are 2 weeks ahead but it seems all Episode 4 are bad quality 😭

Has anyone managed to watch Episode 4? I have been watching on YouTube as the US are 2 weeks ahead but it seems all Episode 4 are bad quality 😭
You managed to find a link on utube as I tried when it first aired in the US but couldn't find any links on utube that worked. Do you have a link for episode 3 then?
Was hoping this thread would generate some intrest, but not that many people in the UK seem that intrested in this program, as was hoping to have people to discuss the episodes with as none of my circle of friends watch this 😌

You managed to find a link on utube as I tried when it first aired in the US but couldn't find any links on utube that worked. Do you have a link for episode 3 then?
Was hoping this thread would generate some intrest, but not that many people in the UK seem that intrested in this program, as was hoping to have people to discuss the episodes with as none of my circle of friends watch this 😌
I think this was the one I watch it on. Same, I love the drama 🤣 I’m so invested

• Haha
Damn they getting on my nerves keep deleting the episodes off utube, I managed to watch episode 4 on there even though it wasn't great quality. I also found episode 5 and thought I would watch it a lil later on in the week gone to look just now and seen its been deleted damn should of watched it while I had the chance to.
They going on on kayla J with regards to her saying she had a sperm donor for her daughter. I also thought it was weird when I heard her claiming this as she's only 18 and I never realised sperm donor banks were so cheap, I still don't believe her mind you in the US u can get just about anything 😭 There is also talk how Kayla and Luke are also no longer together but are fronting it out for the gram like they sweet. Just pissed off we are two weeks behind so I'm late on the gossip blogs as don't like viewing until I've seen the episode they are speaking on 😌

Attachments

I have only just started watching this and would love if someone could quickly catch me up in real time about 2 things? 1) is Lexi still with that absolute hole of a boyfriend and 2) i read kayla said Isaiahs dad might not be Stephan. Is that true?
Thanks in advance if anyone sees this