Teen Mom young and pregnant USA

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched the trailer for the next season at the end of teen mom 2! They had kayla on and showed whats to come!

i cant wait !!!
the fight with stephans mum😅 and cant wait to see what rachel has been up to

Reactions: 6
Yeah I saw the trailer with stephens mum 😂😂 when is the new series starting in the UK?

Reactions: 2
So kayla pregnant again 👀

That’s really confusing cause unless she’s posting old pics on her insta there’s no mention or sign. I wonder if she miscarried ☹ Rachel has been posting stuff about her mother already 🤣 and oh god Teazahhhhhhh 🤣

Found another one, not sure if it will post

Oh noooo looks like Kayla cheated on Luke! Unless they are being super sneaky with the editing but she more or less says she hooked up with someone 😱

Last edited:
  • Wow
God I love this spin off of teen mom - it’s the trash we all want.

I never really rated the whole Kayla/Luke situation - all moved super quick with the pregnancy and then he clearly wasn’t keen about having them with him whilst he was at college. Not surprised he’s cheated.

Reactions: 1
God I love this spin off of teen mom - it’s the trash we all want.

I never really rated the whole Kayla/Luke situation - all moved super quick with the pregnancy and then he clearly wasn’t keen about having them with him whilst he was at college. Not surprised he’s cheated.
Ahhh i like them! Hes always been good with Kaylas son and i think they are good together! Shes looking so good recently as well.

love this series too! Cant wait to see what Rachel gets up too! Shes so bad 😩🤣

Reactions: 3
That’s really confusing cause unless she’s posting old pics on her insta there’s no mention or sign. I wonder if she miscarried ☹ Rachel has been posting stuff about her mother already 🤣 and oh god Teazahhhhhhh 🤣

Oh noooo looks like Kayla cheated on Luke! Unless they are being super sneaky with the editing but she more or less says she hooked up with someone 😱
Yes I saw this one maybe she's trying to hide it until the show airs. As I wouldn't be surprised if there some kind of twist on who's the dad😂also people have been speculating saying how kayla no longer posts Luke but how his still posting her. But Luke cheated also it's definitely confusing🥴 as Kayla recent post is she saying her and Luke are engaged now. Just can't wait for it to air. Rachel with her trailer trash self lol.. and her mom did u hear her saying she's raising Rachel baby now

Yes I saw this one maybe she's trying to hide it until the show airs. As I wouldn't be surprised if there some kind of twist on who's the dad😂also people have been speculating saying how kayla no longer posts Luke but how his still posting her. But Luke cheated also it's definitely confusing🥴 as Kayla recent post is she saying her and Luke are engaged now. Just can't wait for it to air. Rachel with her trailer trash self lol.. and her mom did u hear her saying she's raising Rachel baby now
I dont think she is pregnant as shes out all the time and i cant see a bump.
i feel like she might not of known who the Dad was and may of had a abortion.. or maybe jsut thought she was pregnant.

I dont think she is pregnant as shes out all the time and i cant see a bump.
i feel like she might not of known who the Dad was and may of had a abortion.. or maybe jsut thought she was pregnant.
It's just weird cus if she was pregnant and decided to get rid why even mention it on the show guess we will just have to wait and see. Wonder when it will be aired in the UK do u know

I think Luke cheated early and n in the relationship and then the trailer looks like she went and cheated on him recently. Not sure about the pregnancy thing I know they try and make the moms hide things on TM but usually it gets leaked. The last time she posted Luke was on Father’s Day but nothing since. I don’t trust the engagement thing as it’s click bait. Will probably find out a week or 2 before as USA are in front of us abs if there’s been any secrets they usually come out with it after it’s aired and USA is first. I was rooting for her relationship with Luke just cause Stephan was such an arse but her and Luke’s relationship could have been Rocky but mtv edited it to make it seem amazing

I think Luke cheated early and n in the relationship and then the trailer looks like she went and cheated on him recently. Not sure about the pregnancy thing I know they try and make the moms hide things on TM but usually it gets leaked. The last time she posted Luke was on Father’s Day but nothing since. I don’t trust the engagement thing as it’s click bait. Will probably find out a week or 2 before as USA are in front of us abs if there’s been any secrets they usually come out with it after it’s aired and USA is first. I was rooting for her relationship with Luke just cause Stephan was such an arse but her and Luke’s relationship could have been Rocky but mtv edited it to make it seem amazing
I will have to stop reading up on the gossip pages otherwise they will ruin the suspense once it finally airs 😭

On noooo this is stupid cause the older girls won’t go apart from Briana cos she loves drama and maybe Ashley but this is reaching to stay relevant too much 🙈

D304FC19-0B52-4D1B-99CD-865341CE6773.jpeg

On noooo this is stupid cause the older girls won’t go apart from Briana cos she loves drama and maybe Ashley but this is reaching to stay relevant too much 🙈

View attachment 737745
Yeah I saw this late last night and was gonna repost it today I seriously hope not as I don't like teen mom 2 or the OG one. Just as long as the young and pregnant still airs I'm good 😊

Just wish this would hurry up and start as I don't wanna be viewing the TM gossip blogs as it will ruin the suspense no doubt Kayla and Luke his speaking on 👀
I’ve just seen this on insta in what kind of world does he even think he is in the right? I always thought Adam, Aubrees dad was the worst dad but Stephan is the worst by far because he’s such a nasty person who believes fully that he has never done anything wrong! He’s awful

Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen this on insta in what kind of world does he even think he is in the right? I always thought Adam, Aubrees dad was the worst dad but Stephan is the worst by far because he’s such a nasty person who believes fully that he has never done anything wrong! He’s awful
This is it his so ignorant it's unbelievable, his also commented on one of the gossip posts claiming how he wasn't even speaking on Luke and Kayla yeah right💀. It just annoys me that the UK won't be airing until another 2 weeks or so, I just don't get why mtv just don't air it in the UK the same time its aired in the US as I'm trying so hard not to view the TMG posts 😩 oh and I've noticed on my sky they are now showing the whole of season 1 again now

Last edited: