Teen Mom young and pregnant USA

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she did, I’m not that active on insta and didn’t realise she was but I’d guess she hasn’t realised as can’t see her favouring Stephan over Kayla. Yeah Kayla seems to have given him all the chances but she’s moved in now so I guess he is insignificant
Stephan looks like a lantern

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Look like stephan learnt his behaviour from his mama as she's an enabler and just as ignorant as her son, thank god Luke and his family have stepped up and treat izaiah like his their own

Reactions: 3
Look like stephan learnt his behaviour from his mama as she's an enabler and just as ignorant as her son, thank god Luke and his family have stepped up and treat izaiah like his their own
Luke seems SO sweet. I have a lot of respect for him & Kayla

It’s been a while since I watched the episodes but didn’t Stephans mother in one scene tell him he needed to step up and be a father then she completely changed and was saying all the issues were Kaylas doing? Possibly at the reunion? I’m sure when we first saw her he had gone to see her as she lives in a different state due to having lupus and she was laying the law down about what he should be doing

Reactions: 1
It’s been a while since I watched the episodes but didn’t Stephans mother in one scene tell him he needed to step up and be a father then she completely changed and was saying all the issues were Kaylas doing? Possibly at the reunion? I’m sure when we first saw her he had gone to see her as she lives in a different state due to having lupus and she was laying the law down about what he should be doing
I must of missed that although I have started now watching season 2 again as it was so long ago I wanted to be fresh up to date on them all so once the new season starts up.
Even if she did say that she's still an enabler as she always agreeing with stephan even though his in the wrong, as nobody can ever say kayla never gave him chance after chance to step u and be a father to izaiah. As I remb a scene where she tried to blame it all on kayla by making out she was bitter and she was stopping Stephan access purely cus Stephan no longer wanted kayla 💀. I actually forgot she had lupus as that could well explain why she never has izaiah as I did wonder why she never bothered with iziaah herself.
But I do remb one scene she was telling Stephan to pay off the child support he owes then take kayla to court for visitation
Stephan a walking/ talking contradiction anyway as one scene when him and his girl met up with Kayla & Luke he talks about how he missed out on alot by not having his father in his life so wanted to do better by izaiah, then Kayla gives him another chance only for him to let down izaiah yet again.

Last edited:
I must of missed that although I have started now watching season 2 again as it was so long ago I wanted to be fresh up to date on them all so once the new season starts up.
Even if she did say that she's still an enabler as she always agreeing with stephan even though his in the wrong, as nobody can ever say kayla never gave him chance after chance to step u and be a father to izaiah. As I remb a scene where she tried to blame it all on kayla by making out she was bitter and she was stopping Stephan access purely cus Stephan no longer wanted kayla 💀. I actually forgot she had lupus as that could well explain why she never has izaiah as I did wonder why she never bothered with iziaah herself.
But I do remb one scene she was telling Stephan to pay off the child support he owes then take kayla to court for visitation
Stephan a walking/ talking contradiction anyway as one scene when him and his girl met up with Kayla & Luke he talks about how he missed out on alot by not having his father in his life so wanted to do better by izaiah, then Kayla gives him another chance only for him to let down izaiah yet again.
Oh yeah I completely agree she’s is the reason he is the way he is, she excuses his crappy behaviour time after time. I’m gonna Google it because I’m sure at the time I remember thinking well why is Stephan like that as his mother is telling him he should be doing more etc. I’m sure it was a restaurant scene. Then afterwards I thought it so weird how she literally did a 180 and started blaming Kayla

Oh yeah I completely agree she’s is the reason he is the way he is, she excuses his crappy behaviour time after time. I’m gonna Google it because I’m sure at the time I remember thinking well why is Stephan like that as his mother is telling him he should be doing more etc. I’m sure it was a restaurant scene. Then afterwards I thought it so weird how she literally did a 180 and started blaming Kayla
Maybe it might of been on the reunion as i don't remb it unless it was on season one or maybe its on season 2 and I just haven't rewatched that part if u find post the link on here

Maybe it might of been on the reunion as i don't remb it unless it was on season one or maybe its on season 2 and I just haven't rewatched that part if u find post the link on here
Ive been looking but I don’t know what episode it was, but it was the first time Stephans mother was on it, he flew to see her and his mother and sister met him at the airport. It must have been pretty early on like season one. It’s actually bugging me now I’m gonna have to try and get the episodes up somewhere

Ive been looking but I don’t know what episode it was, but it was the first time Stephans mother was on it, he flew to see her and his mother and sister met him at the airport. It must have been pretty early on like season one. It’s actually bugging me now I’m gonna have to try and get the episodes up somewhere
It more then likely the first season I can't even find them ones no more as I use sky and after a while they take them down even if you record they still wipe them.

I’ve give up trying to find it, I’ve checked you tube, Google, and I’ve only got Netflix or sky and can’t find anywhere to watch season one. Hopefully someone else will see this and remembers

I couldn’t remember if there was drama with her she seemed a nice enough girl it was her living situation that was different.
You should definitely watch the 16 & pregnants especially the ones featuring the original girls as they were all so different back then. Even their voices changed.
One particular one that sticks with me full of drama was a young girl called Jennifer. She was pregnant with twins and her bf name was Josh. Her parents hated him and I won’t say much more but wow what a dick he was. I’m suprised she never ended up on any of the tms.
Jennifer is now married and has four kids! Do you remember how immature she was on 16&p? She literally acted like 12 years old. Wonder what she’s like nowadays. I think her husband is not the original baby daddy of the twins.

Jennifer is now married and has four kids! Do you remember how immature she was on 16&p? She literally acted like 12 years old. Wonder what she’s like nowadays. I think her husband is not the original baby daddy of the twins.
Yeah I used to follow her on insta but stopped then I couldn’t remember her user name lol. Im glad she grew up and seems happy, she used to wind her mother up about the twins dad that relationship was a nightmare

The Ashley posted an article saying September 7th and how MTV had messed the girls about so much continuing to push back the date. Looks like it’s definitely September now.

I remember years ago it was months between each series tm og and 2 and they managed to sync them up at one point so they ran one after another in the uk with no breaks. So I never really looked out for when the next one was I just took it for granted it would always be on.

That Stephan mum is a deadbeat she is supposed to be the mature one, I'm telling you Stephan learnt his ignorant behaviour from her and I don't blame kayla as nobody could every say she didn't give stephan chance after chance. I can't wait for this to air 🍿

Omg I’ve just seen a clip on teenmomshaderoom insta of Stephans mother trying to fight Kayla! Wtf 😳

witch don't call me a witch 😭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3