Teen Mom young and pregnant USA

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As discussed on the teen mom OG thread. A teen mom young and pregnant thread .

How has the Rachel and Mal casting come about . I have seen so much stuff in their insta’s, and they are absolutely shocking .
I can’t stand Brianna and wish she would concentrate on her son. Rather than moving every guy she meets into her house. The only one I kind of like is Kayla , and saw a comment once her ex looks like a goat 😂.

Reactions: 7
Rachel is absolute trailor trash I couldn't believe it when she got knocked up again 😭 can't stand stefan! the way he goes on about being busy so can't see isaiah but tells his mom and stupid girlfriend it's all kayla? Bizarre how his mom defends him to the extreme she does, if it were my son I'd be giving him a what for!

Reactions: 6
Rachel is absolute trailor trash I couldn't believe it when she got knocked up again 😭 can't stand stefan! the way he goes on about being busy so can't see isaiah but tells his mom and stupid girlfriend it's all kayla? Bizarre how his mom defends him to the extreme she does, if it were my son I'd be giving him a what for!
When he took the money out of Kayla’s mum’s bank ?!? And then stood there shouting in her face. That guy is an absolute mess !

I was watching brianna’s ex boyfriends insta a while back, he’s now called dan. He was saying she was just crazy, recently blowing his phone up. After she got in touch to say congrats about his top surgery. And she is just crazy. Those two were so toxic together .

When he took the money out of Kayla’s mum’s bank ?!? And then stood there shouting in her face. That guy is an absolute mess !

I was watching brianna’s ex boyfriends insta a while back, he’s now called dan. He was saying she was just crazy, recently blowing his phone up. After she got in touch to say congrats about his top surgery. And she is just crazy. Those two were so toxic together .
Yes I saw that too and didn't doubt she was crazy! I bet shes a right stalker 😂 I'm in no way homophobic so hope this doesn't come across wrong but is it purely coincidence she dated multiple trans men? Or is it her "thing" do you think?

Reactions: 3
Yes I saw that too and didn't doubt she was crazy! I bet shes a right stalker 😂 I'm in no way homophobic so hope this doesn't come across wrong but is it purely coincidence she dated multiple trans men? Or is it her "thing" do you think?
I think it may be her preference . I know where her and dan broke she slept with a lad , Got pregnant and he’s has no involvement . She didn’t tell him she was pregnant or anything .

All the girls on this show are terrible. Can’t stand Brianna and Rachel and her sister are proper trash!

Reactions: 1
They are . Ashley and Barr are awful to one another and his mother is an absolute mess ! Really didn’t like the blonde girl either from the first season , jade ? How on Earth they moved her to teen mom 2 is beyond me .

Reactions: 2
So happy about this thread!!!
RACHEL WAS A bleeping MESS LOL- she was the definition of trailor trash and hill billy lol!
Jessssusss!!!! Didnt know who the dad to her child was.. insane.. she was shagging everyone..

I like Ashley and Bar.. their daughter Holly is so clever and she seems to be well looked after

• Haha
Rachel is something else I swear. I've honestly never seen anything like it and everyone around her acts like her behaviour is OK. I will never forget when she was like right someone needs to take my kid because she's screaming for formula and she's starving and I've got none but I'm not taking her with me 😢 poor baby

So happy about this thread!!!
RACHEL WAS A bleeping MESS LOL- she was the definition of trailor trash and hill billy lol!
Jessssusss!!!! Didnt know who the dad to her child was.. insane.. she was shagging everyone..

I like Ashley and Bar.. their daughter Holly is so clever and she seems to be well looked after
I did until all the domestic violence stuff. Ashley recording Barr insta urinating on her pots in the sink. Was disgusting . As soon as they fall out she’s up on insta recording him and slamming him.
Her mum goes off on Instagram all the time it’s embarrassing .

I did until all the domestic violence stuff. Ashley recording Barr insta urinating on her pots in the sink. Was disgusting . As soon as they fall out she’s up on insta recording him and slamming him.
Her mum goes off on Instagram all the time it’s embarrassing .
Omg r u joking?????? Ive never seen that!!?

Rachel is something else I swear. I've honestly never seen anything like it and everyone around her acts like her behaviour is OK. I will never forget when she was like right someone needs to take my kid because she's screaming for formula and she's starving and I've got none but I'm not taking her with me 😢 poor baby

She left the baby with drew who had only seen her once or twice i couldnt believe it

Omg r u joking?????? Ive never seen that!!?

She left the baby with drew who had only seen her once or twice i couldnt believe it
I follow teen mom shade room on insta. They are always managing to screen grab the girls stuff, before they delete off insta. But a while back she recorded Barr on the floor steaming drunk. He’s urinated all over the dishes. Then not long after Barr’s mother shared stuff about him being arrested . Then her family jumped in that it was domestic abuse related . It’s always going off between them .

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So happy there's a thread on this now! No one I know watches so I can't even discuss it :LOL:
Kayla has to be my favourite of the girls, could not get into kaiya's story whatsoever, Rachel isn't doing Irish stereotypes of American redneck any favours 😳😳 I slowly grew to like Ashley less as the season progressed and Brianna just jumps in all guns a blazing doesn't she moves every boyfriend in straight away.
Am sad that there doesn't seem to be plans for another season

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really enjoyed lexi from series 1, but guessing her life was classed as too boring for mtv. Hated her boyfriend thought what an actually tit. They have had another child how , another boy .

Reactions: 8
So glad there’s a post for this!
I used to like Ashley on the first season but she literally just came across as a horrible person on the second thinking she was the tit, And is it just me who thinks her mum is not completely all there?
Rachel - I feel quite sorry for her she has had an awful life and very lost I think that reflects on both her and her sister, does anybody know what her and Malorie are currently arguing about? I think if they didn’t have their mum in their life now though then they wouldn’t have their kids with them at all either of them.
Kaiya - pretty boring story line, just screaming and shouting and drama but she’s only 17 I’m sure I was like that at 17
Kayla - I like Kayla but moving to a different state and getting upset her mum was moving with her like she wants to be there for you you don’t need to be awful about it be thankful she feels secure enough to just up and leave to be with you and your kids. Also the Stephen drama, he’ll never get it together and he’ll always blame her
Brianna - I do like briannas story lines but she’s got a whole lot of growing up to do and can’t stand her mum. She only cares about the benefits she can get from the state and from the show.

I hope they have another season cos I do actually like everyone’s story bar Ashley’s mainly cos I can’t stand her.

Ashley having a shower whilst Holly is in a completely different bathroom in the bath 🤦🏾‍♀️. Not sure why Ashley’s stories keep coming up now all of a sudden!

Lexie was sad to watch. She so desperately wanted her low life boyfriend to love her.
I was looking forward to seeing her journey through mortuary school, has she given up on that now 🤷🏼‍♀️
I just felt like he was jealous of her, he was punching to be fair! The second baby?! I'm thinking she may of fell pregnant purposely because he probably decided he wanted yet another break from her!
Vile lad! She deserves better.

I like Jade but she has the world on her shoulders, everyone relies on her and it's so unfair. Glad she did her cosmetology course though. Good girl breaking the mould that she's used to.

I like Kayla but wish she'd see her mum loves her and wants to support her.

I like Briana too. She's a nice girl and her son is adorable. She handles being a mum to a boy with additional needs great. I do think she needs to feel loved! Maybe has some abandonment issues 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ashley, Ashley, Ashley well she's a mess!
Kicking off at reunions etc, she's just messy - her mum is a certified nut job hiding behind a preachers costume. Her sister seems the most normal with her tit together. Ashley needs to calm down and remember she was on a show for a few seasons - she ain't all that. Little tit stirrer.

New girls I don't have much to say but I watched Rachel's parts like this 😳 pure trashy tbf!