Teen Mom young and pregnant USA

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Madisen is so so so boring and monotone I really don’t like their story same thing every episode.

Reactions: 3
Madisen is so so so boring and monotone I really don’t like their story same thing every episode.
I’m disappointed when she was first on I thought she was gonna be this fierce young woman brought up by her loving dad to have sensible ideas and she’s an absolute mess!

Reactions: 5
I’m disappointed when she was first on I thought she was gonna be this fierce young woman brought up by her loving dad to have sensible ideas and she’s an absolute mess!
She is a mess but she’s actually growing on me. 🥴 does anyone know what really happened when Kiaya & Teahza went to her grandmas party? What did they do the Kiaya

What happened to Rachel and madisen at the party 🤣 getting on so well then the passive aggressive comments started and turned into a full argument 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What happened to Rachel and madisen at the party 🤣 getting on so well then the passive aggressive comments started and turned into a full argument 🥴
I know, I was like did I miss something, why are they arguing 😂. Rachel doesn't like being told shes wrong. Madisen was right, she can't be saying shes going to cut her mum off straight after her doing everything for Hazlees party. It was just family bickering, not a full blown fall out

Reactions: 4
Teazha is a real one, Kiaya is very lucky to have someone who is so open and willing to not only look after her son but be a huge part in his life.

Rachel and Madisen omg, they're both as bad as each other, both love arguing and don't know wtf they're talking about half the time.

Hope Kayla and Luke don't get back together, it doesnt seem a good relationship, the whole engagement thing was so awkward??? Like you got engaged and literally told 1 person, had a photoshoot but never shared the photos....?

Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember Lexi and Tyler, I still follow them and they just got married. He was awkward in the show but they went on to have another son & now married ❤

• Wow
Reactions: 2