Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte is just vile. God help those 2 girls
He looks like a massive stoner! Lovely way to bring up the girls 🤦🏼‍♀️ Going from one lad to another 🤯
She needs to be on her own and look after her daughters 🤦🏼‍♀️ There is people like me who would love to have 2 babies to cherish and she is messing with them completely

Reactions: 7
🥱🥱🥱 at Charlie. Also, does she just want to be Helen Briggs (bleuu)? Wants to do herbalife now 🙄
please just go and get a real job 😗

Reactions: 1
🥱🥱🥱 at Charlie. Also, does she just want to be Helen Briggs (bleuu)? Wants to do herbalife now 🙄
Yeah she’s gone very quiet about her part time job. And if she didn’t want people to ask if she was pregnant she needs to work on her posture as it looked like she was sticking her belly out. Or maybe she’s just trying to get people to comment?

Reactions: 2
Yeah she’s gone very quiet about her part time job. And if she didn’t want people to ask if she was pregnant she needs to work on her posture as it looked like she was sticking her belly out. Or maybe she’s just trying to get people to comment?
Exactly!!
I didn’t even know she had a part time job 🧐

Reactions: 1
she knows 2 people well who try and flog Herbalife 🙄🙄 why not just beg with them to get a slice of the action 🥱

Charlie looks like she’s Brett’s mum 😂
Did you see her in the videos he posted on his story? Looks like they were having a wild night! I would be embarrassed to be out in a club with someone who looks like they’ve just had a dogs arse rubbed across their face.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poor choice from Charlotte getting back with the twins dad I thought he was so violent and couldn't control his temper round the girls. Feel bad for that ashley he seemed like he was there for the girls and cared for them and she then sacks him off for the baby dad cus she cant be single for more than 2 minutes. She's got no self respect bet her mum's impressed she didn't like him at all

Reactions: 11
Home account, now some cheap insta clothes selling page 🙄. Noticed it said no refunds on the top of said page .

Reactions: 4
Eww Charlotte getting back with the girls dad 🤢 where the fucks her mum in all this

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So as soon as Ashley is out of the picture baby dad is back in. God she must really be desperate for a man. All she's done is slag him off but now she's on her own she wants him. Embarrassing

Reactions: 6
I don’t get why she gets so mad that people comment on her relationship when she’s put it on the tv and all over the internet??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.