Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand that Morgan, she seems so obsessive about Laura! She always ends up crying when Laura goes out with her own mum ffs!

Reactions: 17
According to Charlottes Instagram she had a boyfriend while she was pregnant? Not the babies dad, the boy she’s engaged to now. She’s just posted a vid of him playing with her bump while they cuddled and referenced it was the twins he was playing with even before they were born. Weird that he wasn’t mentioned while she was filming for the show 🧐

Reactions: 13
Anyone else seen the “first look” for this week’s episode? Charlie 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Says she gets no time to herself but then when Brett wants to take their baby to his mum’s, he isn’t allowed 🤔

Reactions: 4
According to Charlottes Instagram she had a boyfriend while she was pregnant? Not the babies dad, the boy she’s engaged to now. She’s just posted a vid of him playing with her bump while they cuddled and referenced it was the twins he was playing with even before they were born. Weird that he wasn’t mentioned while she was filming for the show 🧐
she’s said on Instagram that he’s not in because he works long hours, but you’d have thought they’d at least mention him :unsure:

Reactions: 4
she’s said on Instagram that he’s not in because he works long hours, but you’d have thought they’d at least mention him :unsure:
Really? I missed that, but I would assume she didnt mention him to spin the narrative that she’d been left pregnant with twins and her already having a different bf/fiancé wouldn’t make people feel as sorry for her. I still feel for her watching her mum be as I’ll as she is, but it is a bit weird.

Reactions: 8
it seems quite off, they have date 31/07/18 in bios which is when i assume they got together yet she must of been a few months pregnant at least by then and the only pictures of them together on his account seem to be in the last few weeks

Reactions: 1
She’s very manipulative as well 🤔
Yeah she is absolutely, it’s actually scary that she dares acts like that in front of cameras. She’s definitely showing her age she makes me so angry when I watch her

Anyone watching tonights episode, Charlie is bloody awfull to brett tonight
She’s bloody horrible isn’t she. I know we don’t get 100% of the story but it really seems like Brett’s trying to do his best and just wants to spend time with their daughter, then all she does is treat him like dirt.

She’s bloody horrible isn’t she. I know we don’t get 100% of the story but it really seems like Brett’s trying to do his best and just wants to spend time with their daughter, then all she does is treat him like dirt.
Why didn’t they have a bed sheet on 🤯🤯 I cant cope with things like this 🥴
Moaning because he wouldn’t do the night feeds, he’s been working all week... for you and the baby 😑 that’s life kidda 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.