Teen Mom Young And Pregnant Uk #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie has put an apology story because she obviously read the comments on here about it probably gonna affect another season. Too late for the apology sausage xx

Reactions: 12
She shouldn’t of posted it but imagine ur baby dad throwing shade like that on insta for everyone to see. They’re both embarrassing I agree, but I would be fuming if I was her

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Apparently Sassi and Darren were axed from TMUK because Darrens a drug dealer, there goes your chances at another season Charlie 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Charlie has put an apology story because she obviously read the comments on here about it probably gonna affect another season. Too late for the apology sausage xx
True, although I didn’t expect the apology. I also thought she was again implying it was an awful relationship though with not knowing what’s said/go on behind closed doors. I hope she takes some time away to heal rather than throw a strop and put things on her stories she can’t make better with an apology.

Reactions: 8
I think what Charlie did last night was well out of line. But she’s apologised for her actions so I think we have to give her credit for that. She’s young and learning, I said and did stupid tit when i was her age, especially when I was hurting.

I hope she has learnt a big lesson from what she said about Brett last night and they can all move forward and Co parent well for Harlows sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Apparently Sassi and Darren were axed from TMUK because Darrens a drug dealer, there goes your chances at another season Charlie 😂
Sassi said she didn't want to go back on because Darren signs a permission form for the kid to be on the show and he always blackmails Sassi over it & she was done 😂

Am I the only one that feels like that apology wasn’t written by Charlie??
I think it was. I do genuinely think she’s sorry, we’ve all had a bad breakup but it was just unnecessary to post all of that on her story. They were just most likely both trying to piss eachother off

Reactions: 7
I think what Charlie did last night was well out of line. But she’s apologised for her actions so I think we have to give her credit for that. She’s young and learning, I said and did stupid tit when i was her age, especially when I was hurting.

I hope she has learnt a big lesson from what she said about Brett last night and they can all move forward and Co parent well for Harlows sake.
Yup, sorry doesn't change the fact that she said it but acknowledging your wrong is more than most that lot do.

Reactions: 8

i agree, I think the whole thing is ridiculous but then I have to take a step back and remember her age and lack of guidance and willing captive audience. I think the best thing for her would be to step back a little

Apology was half arsed tbh.. she doesn’t mean it; clearly someone told her to say it

Reactions: 3
I think it was. I do genuinely think she’s sorry, we’ve all had a bad breakup but it was just unnecessary to post all of that on her story. They were just most likely both trying to piss eachother off
I agree with everything but it just doesn’t seem like something Charlie would say that’s all, we’ve all been in the situation where we do crappy things in the moment without thinking of the consequences because we’ve been hurt so I get it but I just thought it sounded like it had been written for her to post...

Reactions: 1
May be completely way off but, the fact that shes specifically choosen to do the one asking if he was gay and brett doing things with the lads ect. Bretts maybe came out as bisexual to her. As she says until your in my situation etc you wouldnt know the hurt or whatever. Surely people do know the hurt if its just a breakup. If he was already bisexual before the relationship she would simply just out hes bi, maybe its a new thing shes learnt??

Reactions: 5
I thought there wasnt going to be another season?x

I agree with everything but it just doesn’t seem like something Charlie would say that’s all, we’ve all been in the situation where we do crappy things in the moment without thinking of the consequences because we’ve been hurt so I get it but I just thought it sounded like it had been written for her to post...
Maybe she created like a guideline and someone helped her with the rest? idk either way atleast she’s apologised and recognised it was a problem

also about morgan - when is she going to realise no one dislikes Laura? Laura & Alesha are the least problematic people to come from the show.

Morgan telling us we are obsessed when you’re obsessed with coming on here to read what we write about you does not make sense.

Take responsibility for your own actions xx

Reactions: 16
Wow these threads are moving so quick! I need to catch up on the previous thread as to what Charlie posted last night

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.