Teen Mom young and pregnant UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her body does look amazing.

she seems to be better than the other girls who are still doing the show, they all promote the same tit though don’t they. That bloody massage mat and shakes

Reactions: 2
Yeah I loved Mia on the show but do find her a bit embarrassing on social media. I suppose she is so young still but she does come across as quite self obsessed.
Her friends all seem the same too. They get really dressed up and there are videos of them all hardly wearing any clothes and grinding on chairs etc before nights out. Her little girl also seems to be copying all the provocative dancing I've noticed 🤦

Reactions: 9
I don't like Charlie she's a twit but what sort of comment is that 😂 donate the Easter eggs her mum bought her. Why the duck would her mum buy her gifts just so she could donate them cause some twit on Instagram said so? Maybe Emma could buy eggs and donate them if she feels so strongly about it. People should donate to charity because they want to not because they felt guilted into it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
36ED7A6B-16F1-4859-9CC5-FC28869787DC.jpeg

shes moaning about her ex being obsessed (if he even did make this account) but she’s done loads of tiktok videos about him? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What does she mean by saying that he should have got life? What did he do?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't mind Charlie but can someone teach her to butter toast properly fucks sake.

Also Charlotte you would be VACUUMING not HOOVERING or even HOVERING!

😖

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That bracelet is absolutely horrendous on Harlow . And in brets feed the other day they have given her a handheld dyson early , which was for her bday. She can even stand up yet . All she sees her mum doing hinching a already clean , and grey and White House . With her special hinch pad , even tho she cleans the same tit everyday ....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Chiming in here; Charlie’s lashes are absolutely ridiculous and she’s far too young to be having fillers in her face!

Reactions: 21
Chiming in here; Charlie’s lashes are absolutely ridiculous and she’s far too young to be having fillers in her face!
Agreed. The pic of her without lashes . Every single comment says how much better she looks without them. And how the fake lashes are so heavy and weigh her eyes down . Guarantee when things return to some sort of normal, first place she will be is getting those brush bristles glued back to her eyes .

Reactions: 16
Agreed. The pic of her without lashes . Every single comment says how much better she looks without them. And how the fake lashes are so heavy and weigh her eyes down . Guarantee when things return to some sort of normal, first place she will be is getting those brush bristles glued back to her eyes .
Scary looking aren’t they, they would really irritate my eyes.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.