Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some families just love drama. They jump to the worse conclusions. I guarantee Charlotte and Donna are the type of family who love to go and sit in A&E for the day over nothing, like its a mini break!
I agree with this. Me personally I wouldn’t post anything on social media regarding my health, I don’t even let my family know anything’s wrong until anything’s confirmed.

Reactions: 5
I get that it can be seen as attention seeking but I think we should wait and see what’s actually going on before we say anything negative. Donna must have been upset and wanted to make the video to tell fans what’s going on and to keep them updated. There are lots of people like it in the public eye because they’re fans will want to know. I know she’s not a proper celebrity but there’s still loads of people who would want to know. And everyone trying to diagnose her or say she’s not got what the doctors are saying shouldn’t say tit because it might actually be that. You aren’t doctors you just think you know. Sorry didn’t mean to come off rude I just think we should all think about what we’re saying and be a little compassionate about this because Donna will obviously be upset and scared for her daughter. I don’t really like Charlotte but if she’s being tested for it they will all obviously be upset and scared as anyone would be.

i completely get that but some people are open with the world and I think we should respect that. It all depends on the person.
If they truly cared about their fans, then why worry them over what could be nothing?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.