Teen Mom Young And Pregnant #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope, but ain’t gonna feel sorry for him when he’s the mug for taking her back lol
Yep she will keep doing it as she knows she can. It's not a good environment for their child. I hope he doesn't think he has to get back with her because of their child. A child needs stability, not a mum and dad arguing because she's let skinny boys dip their wick in🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 9
Nobody mentions this side of tattle, we give good advice 💁🏼‍♀️we actually aren’t as bad as we’re made out to be lol 😂

Reactions: 17
Brett really is showing his true colours isn’t he. Charlie, get your locks changed, he’ll only end up coming in your house when you’re with Oliver like he did when you were with butlins. When you move, don’t tell him where you live, just find a meeting point to drop/pick up Harlow

Reactions: 14
Called me for other day🤣

i am but staying doing. I’m gonna come back to Instagram but not yet it’s affected my mental health so much having a break and I am thank you
Whilst you’re here, sort your friend circle out. You can do better than Huggins

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
True she isn't a real mate Charlie, she comes on here and stirs the pot...she goes on insta and makes things worse for you. I'm afraid she is one of those friends, they enjoy you having a rough time (yeah she will be there for you when its tit, but when things are good she wont want to know). Take it from someone older, who has had these types of mates previously. Try distance yourself, because we could all see Oli was uncomfortable with her behaviour on that live.

Reactions: 17
Sadly, I don’t think Huggins will be going anywhere anytime soon purely for the fact that she does always “stick up” for Charlie to make it look like she is a good friend

Reactions: 15
True she isn't a real mate Charlie, she comes on here and stirs the pot...she goes on insta and makes things worse for you. I'm afraid she is one of those friends, they enjoy you having a rough time (yeah she will be there for you when its tit, but when things are good she wont want to know). Take it from someone older, who has had these types of mates previously. Try distance yourself, because we could all see Oli was uncomfortable with her behaviour on that live.
This is what I was on about to me it’s like she feeds off the drama, how is her egging on the drama going to make it any better for you Charlie, it makes it 100x worse. It’s childish and makes you look immature and just like her, I agree your fella didn’t look too pleased

Reactions: 6
How do we know the account @charlje is actually Charlie? I’m suspicious due to all these fake & new accounts lately

Reactions: 23
Brett really is showing his true colours isn’t he. Charlie, get your locks changed, he’ll only end up coming in your house when you’re with Oliver like he did when you were with butlins. When you move, don’t tell him where you live, just find a meeting point to drop/pick up Harlow
Oliver looks like he would kick 7 bells of tit into Brett. Make sure the saftey latch is on when your home. Harlows cute AF BTW 😍

Reactions: 4
I'm not buying it was actually her. Was hoping they'd post a bit more though as there's not much to go on 😅
that’s what I’m thinking too, anyone could come on and say they are Charlie and make up times..if it is actually Charlie then 👏 for coming on and saying what happened tonight. Also if it is Charlie take the key off him or change the locks for sure! No1 should be walking into anyone’s house without permission. And defo ask your friends (Huggins) to back off and stay out of your arguments on SM as she defo makes things worse for you and opens up cans of worms..it gets messier 😬

Reactions: 7
How do we know the account @charlje is actually Charlie? I’m suspicious due to all these fake & new accounts lately
I know 🤣 was reading through wondering why everyone was so casual about it being her, was waiting for a comment someone pulling her up on it

Reactions: 12
If Charlie wanted people to know that she would have put it on Instagram, that would have been her grand re entrance.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.