Teen Mom UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't warmed to any of the girls in this season tbh. Charlotte is my favourite, I worry for her with her Mum and she doesn't seem to have many other people around her. Her story does make you realise how precious life is x

Reactions: 4
Charlotte is such a good girl, I know people think of she didn't want to change a nappy etc but she's done it, she's young & she's doing what needs doing plus she's got it emotionally tough.
Poor girl. I wish there was something I could do to help or know where to send a card just to say keep going, poor girl I think she needs a good friend.

Reactions: 8
The other week when Brett and Charlie were out for that meal and he was totting up exactly what every item of the meal was going to cost...🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Brett n his girlfriend are so unmatched .. won’t last .. she misses her old life
I know poor Charlotte..she’s so young but finally getting over her ocd & not changing nappies in gloves .. she does so well .. especially with 2 kids .. I had my first child aged 23 & I found nappy changing so scary .. I grew up as an only child so didn’t have any babies around me

Morgan is rude to Laura’s Mum.

She was right not to give him the dummy if he didn’t need it. Morgan does seem like she dislikes Laura’s Mum for the sake of It.

Reactions: 14
Charlotte is doing amazing. So sad that her mum is terminally ill.

Can't stand Charlie. Immature brat. No way is that relationship gonna last. In fact I don't think any of the relationships will. Morgan is far too controlling.

I am just about to catch up on last night's show now, I was intrigued last week when they showed a little clip of the dummy situation just wondering what that is all about and I can see that already becoming an argument before I even watch it😂

Charlie is such an immature spoilt brat and I find it so funny that she thinks by asking Brett if he would ever leave her and him saying no, that it’s solid proof he won’t 😂 I mean he isn’t going to say yes is he.

Alisha and her husband are also so clueless but harmless, I do laugh when I watch them though. He reckons he is going to retire at 25, doing what?! Lol

Laura’s mum was right about the dummy, Morgan just hates the Mum so will always find an issue with her

Reactions: 12
Charlie is such an immature spoilt brat and I find it so funny that she thinks by asking Brett if he would ever leave her and him saying no, that it’s solid proof he won’t 😂 I mean he isn’t going to say yes is he.

Alisha and her husband are also so clueless but harmless, I do laugh when I watch them though. He reckons he is going to retire at 25, doing what?! Lol

Laura’s mum was right about the dummy, Morgan just hates the Mum so will always find an issue with her
Yeah I like Alisha & amair .. when they went to tht pregnancy class together & he was doing all the breathing techniques & stuff I found it so funny .. he’s really grown on me ... not watched tonight’s episode yet & wont get chance till tomorrow 😩😩

Reactions: 6
I have finally caught up on this week's young and pregnant.
I felt so sorry for Alisha she just wanted her mam in there with her.
Charlie just needs to get a grip and Morgan well I think we are all in the same boat on how we feel about her😒

Reactions: 3
Charlie just needs to get a grip and Morgan well I think we are all in the same boat on how we feel about her😒
Charlie & Brett talk like they are 10 year olds .. yuk who eats salmon , who eats coleslaw 😂😂 she’s got a right attitude on her though. I was proper laughing when Alisha’s mate was saying how they put a full hand up you when your in labour & Alisha’s face 😧😧😧😂😂😂 amair was so cute saying how she had made his dreams come true .
Had a few tears in my eyes over Charlotte n her mum ❤❤❤

• Haha
I felt sorry for her then as well. I saw her mum post a comment on Instagram suggesting that it was mainly his family (rather than the hospital) who didn’t want her there. Replies to her comment made it sound like it was because she’d suggested an abortion (obviously months before). Really felt for Alisha though, her and her mum looked so upset.

I had it on Wednesday and my boyfriend was watching it with me he’s now hooked too 😂😂
Love Charlotte and Alisha! Charlie is a spoilt brat and I can’t cope with Morgan I feel sorry for Laura..

Reactions: 5
I’ve watched teen mum and I’ve just started to watch young and pregnant.
I didn’t see the meet the girls bit fully so didn’t realise that Morgon was a girl! I genuinely throught she was a he 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm going to have to say it 😂😂sorry but reanne put a bra on, put a toner on that bloody hair and all is good oh an get rid of the drag eyeshadow. I used to find her ok but then I totally disliked her when she started making her mouth go once she found out she was pregnant🤨

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.