Teen Mom UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww I love this programme! I feel so much for Jordan and respect him for coming out about his mental health issues. Im not so sure on Shannon’s boyfriend (can’t remeber his name, sorry). And I am totally rooting for Sassi and Darren to rekindle! I wish Ste and Amber would too but seems like maybe it just won’t work for them. I love Megan too and think she is a wonderful mum.

Reactions: 4
Chloe and Jordan. Never going to work. He was sitting in therapy crying his eyes out and she just sat and looked at him. He clearly has depression and even when he tried to do something about it, it wasn’t good enough.

Sassi and Darren. I like them. He definitely cheated when he was on holiday. That’s why he dropped her so quickly. They need to stop arguing in front of Zenaya though.

Shannon is as dull as dish water. Honestly it’s like watching paint dry. And “forgetting” to get the morning after pill when you’ve been on about wanting another baby looks suspicious 😏

I like Megan and Dylan. I think she’s dead mature for her age. Especially when his mum passed etc.

Reactions: 19
Shannon does my head in - she can barely seem to cope with the one she has, has no education, has trapped her boyfriend with another child, cry’s and has a meltdown with the smallest bit of inconvience. Hate the way her and Sassi upset their children with screaming and rowing in front of them

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Shannon is such a spoilt brat, all she does is whinge. You don't just forget to take the morning after pill, but he's stupid for having unprotected sex with her knowing what she's like.

I really like Megan, but think Dylan is a twit.

I like Chloe and Jordan but don't think they are a good match. I feel for both of them, it must be frustrating living with someone who just sits and plays computer games all day whilst she does everything, although I do think she's quite lazy. I don't think Jordan's happy to be there at all, he wants to be a teenager and go out with his mates and play computer games. I think he probably feels a bit trapped.

I hate the way they all argue in front of the kids too.

I'm way too invested in this 😂

Reactions: 14
I love sassi & Darren they defo shouldn’t fight in front of zenaya but I think they defo have her best interests at heart and are good parents.
Chloe is s spoilt entitled brat I think Jordan feels trapped no wonder he works for her dad & she’s never happy

Reactions: 2
I like Darren, I think he’s quite sweet but there’s obviously more to the story than they’re letting on. We won’t ever really know what happened between them!
I like Chloe, but Jordan pisses me off. He’s so lazy, and I get that he’s depressed but it doesn’t give him an excuse to do absolutely duck all when he has a child to look after as well!
Shannon clearly got pregnant on purpose, she’s a mug for staying with that guy, he’s well messing around behind her back. They’re all basically still kids and their immaturity really shows!
Also, I think amber and ste are back together which is nice but I feel it won’t last, they’re so volatile!

Reactions: 8
I have found my people!
I was rooting for sassi and Darren to get back together but I feel that he has shown a different side to him this series and think she would be better off moving on.

Chloe and Jordan could work things out and I feel she gets a hard time online with people saying Jordan’s trapped etc, it takes two to have a baby and all that. I have been with someone who played computer games 24/7 and it is infuriating!

Love Ste and amber, hope they have finally managed to make things work.

I have no idea what Megan sees in Dylan, he’s an immature prick with bleeping terrible hair!

Shannon is dull as dishwater but nice enough but I do think she knew what she was doing when she “forgot” the morning after pill. Don’t know why she would want another child with her boyfriend (forgot his name) he doesn’t seem to have an ounce of respect for her.

Reactions: 12
Shannon got pregnant on purpose ...

Darren and Dylan are scum bags.

Ste and Amber will forever be on and off.

Jordan and Chloe are just too much too young. No wonder the boy is ill she is a nag and who wants a mortgage at 20? Pressure must be overwhelming.

Reactions: 13
I agree Shannon got pregnant on purpose both times (not saying he shouldn't have used something as well). I can't see them lasting.

Reactions: 7
I wish amber would clean her house, you’re on bloody tv love run the hoover round at least

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wish amber would clean her house, you’re on bloody tv love run the hoover round at least
I actually can’t stand Amber, everything about her just annoys me 🤷🏻‍♀️

I agree Shannon got pregnant on purpose both times (not saying he shouldn't have used something as well). I can't see them lasting.
Shannon definitely got pregnant on purpose, after telling him she wants another baby she’s suddenly pregnant because she ‘forgot’ the pill?!

Reactions: 6
I dont think Sassi should get back with Darren, hes been really horrible to her some of the things he said were disgusting. She has a lot of motivation and wants to do something with herself and I think she would be better concentrating on that.

Megan needs to forget Dylan, she could do a lot better than him. She was amazing when his mum died and he threw it all back in her face.

Amber and Ste need to leave it, they get so nasty over silly things. They also need to really pay more attention to Brooklyn he needs some serious parenting!!

Shannon can not cope with the 1 let alone 2. It takes 2 to tango but she trapped him, hes always said hes not ready for another. She seems to live a very pampered life, shame she couldn't concentrate on her studies more.

Chloe and Jordan I think they love each other but hes not ready for the grown up life and never has been, it's her who has pushed for everything. I really felt for him last season, but I think it's unfair when she gets a hard time, I think she has been helped a lot by her parents but shes got a car, own house, she works she seems very mature for her age.

Love teen mom 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I dont think Sassi should get back with Darren, hes been really horrible to her some of the things he said were disgusting. She has a lot of motivation and wants to do something with herself and I think she would be better concentrating on that.

Megan needs to forget Dylan, she could do a lot better than him. She was amazing when his mum died and he threw it all back in her face.

Amber and Ste need to leave it, they get so nasty over silly things. They also need to really pay more attention to Brooklyn he needs some serious parenting!!

Shannon can not cope with the 1 let alone 2. It takes 2 to tango but she trapped him, hes always said hes not ready for another. She seems to live a very pampered life, shame she couldn't concentrate on her studies more.

Chloe and Jordan I think they love each other but hes not ready for the grown up life and never has been, it's her who has pushed for everything. I really felt for him last season, but I think it's unfair when she gets a hard time, I think she has been helped a lot by her parents but shes got a car, own house, she works she seems very mature for her age.

Love teen mom 🙈
I completely agree 👏🏻

Reactions: 2
I think Chloe pushes him too much to be 'grown up' and thats why he's depressed. I do think he doesn't help himself playing video games all the time, but he could still go out with his mates and have a life...even if its going to the pub for a few sensible drinks one night a week or a few times a month. They seem to spend too much time together which doesn't seem healthy.

Reactions: 5
I think Chloe pushes him too much to be 'grown up' and thats why he's depressed. I do think he doesn't help himself playing video games all the time, but he could still go out with his mates and have a life...even if its going to the pub for a few sensible drinks one night a week or a few times a month. They seem to spend too much time together which doesn't seem healthy.
Completely agree 👍

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.