Teen Mom UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes listened to it and she didn’t seem to shine much light on it but 100% she would take him back if she could.

Reactions: 4
Amber please wash your poor child’s hair! View attachment 105809
She’s a scruff! The boys have no chance when the mum and dad don’t look after themselves I remeber when she was wearing a puffer jacket and it was caked in foundation around the collar but she wasn’t wearing foundation that day.. wouldn’t you wipe it?? Or when their was tomato sauce up her walls.. constantly worn nappies in a ball on the floor, I genuinely can’t eat when she’s on screen 😖

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Why is Chloe isolating with Jordan?
Children who’s parents aren’t together are allowed to go to each other’s homes, so it’s not a necessity.

She’s going to do something she will regret as he won’t get back with her but will use her for what he wants.
They have been kissing! I know that she loves him but it’s been obvious from day dot that he ain’t as into her so I don’t get why he is doing this? This cheating was his out and he hasn’t taken it🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s a scruff! The boys have no chance when the mum and dad don’t look after themselves I remeber when she was wearing a puffer jacket and it was caked in foundation around the collar but she wasn’t wearing foundation that day.. wouldn’t you wipe it?? Or when their was tomato sauce up her walls.. constantly worn nappies in a ball on the floor, I genuinely can’t eat when she’s on screen 😖
Her dirty house was down to depression so I think it’s a bit unfair to judge her on this, some have said that she looks like she doesn’t wash but I don’t think that at all, I think it was indeed depression, I have been there and my house was bleeping awful but I was always well turned out and clean etc.

Reactions: 10
Why is Chloe isolating with Jordan?
Children who’s parents aren’t together are allowed to go to each other’s homes, so it’s not a necessity.

She’s going to do something she will regret as he won’t get back with her but will use her for what he wants.
They might be ‘allowed’ but I know lots of separated parents who have agreed to cancel visits for now and just FaceTime or something especially if the other parent doesn’t live close by or drive. If they can cohabit and be civil with each other then I don’t see a problem. Wonder if they have a spare room.

What’s going on with Ste and amber? 👀

I struggle to keep on top of things when my depression gets bad so I try not to judge the state of people’s houses unless it’s clearly a health hazard.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.