Teen Mum UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone seen ree-an’s insta story? looks like her and dylan have split....again...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She was that desperate for another baby, it wouldn’t surprise me if she did leave him because he couldn’t give her a child. I also wouldn’t be surprised if Megan falls pregnant with Dylan again 🤷🏼‍♀️
I missed this that’s why I’m here. So it was coming firmed he’s infertile which means they must of been trying to then initiate tests or whatever?

I can’t get over the fact that Chloe doesn’t give one single duck that we’ve all seen her in her truest form on MTV and continues to FaceTune and Retouch herself into ever more ridiculous proportions.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I said that above but apparently you don’t
I’m a student nurse and I was lead to believe you need to be registered with the NMC before you can do anything like that. People probably do it on the side but it’s 100% illegal.

Reactions: 4
anyone seen ree-an’s insta story? looks like her and dylan have split....again...
He’s back in her story this evening... in other news... did you see the way he threw carter up in the air in the middle of a shopping center?! What if he missed him and he fell on the floor? Stupidity at its best, after 3 children you’d think he’d be a little more sensible in keeping them safe.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know who Chloe thinks she’s fooling with them pictures she posts on Instagram... I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with her but her face is literally twice the size and her figure is not like that at all. Sometimes I see pictures between seasons and think she’s lost weight, then another season airs and she’s literally the exact same as she was the previous season. She really needs to lay off the editing

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I just want to know what’s going on here.. it doesn’t match the background behind her.. yet it doesn’t match her dress?
Is this where she’s pinched in her waist?

alsooooo love how she said she doesn’t have time for negativity yet has the time to filter all the comments and delete the ones who are basically calling her out 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just want to know what’s going on here.. it doesn’t match the background behind her.. yet it doesn’t match her dress?
Is this where she’s pinched in her waist?

alsooooo love how she said she doesn’t have time for negativity yet has the time to filter all the comments and delete the ones who are basically calling her out 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
I'm sure she's perched o a bar stool/chair... A white one? I zoomed in trying to work it out 😂

Reactions: 1
Makes me feel sick how they are all sleeping with each other wouldn’t be surprised if they had a 4some actually make that 5some with billie
For real.
At this point they’d all be happier just giving up and having a polyamorous relationship. A thrupple/fourple. Everyone’s happy

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.