Teen Mum UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Chloe had her lips done? They look just terrible. She was fine as she was?
Also she’s banging on about those cheap lipsticks again on Instagram

Reactions: 2
That’s pretty extreme. You can’t compare child marriage and mutilation with ear piercing
I'm not comparing them ffs 😂 the point is that just because something is acceptable on some cultures doesn't make it right. Christ there's always one.

I had my ears pierced as a baby and it hasn't traumatises me, nor do I really care my mum did it. But i do think it's wrong and I certainly wouldn't do it to any future children I have

Reactions: 15
It’s not about her getting her kids ears pierced? It’s everything she does as well
Taking him in taxis nearly every day with no car seat
Feeding him bones
Treating him like an inconvenience to her life
Not strapping him in properly

getting his ears pierced is a small part of it
Didn't she prop him up with a bottle at like 6 weeks old too?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
E4145A8F-985D-41AE-8E1E-5F987C9E907D.png

And Sassi is at it too?? You’re not allowed to do face treatments yet?? Why are they advertising themselves breaking the law so publicly?!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
View attachment 203435

And Sassi is at it too?? You’re not allowed to do face treatments yet?? Why are they advertising themselves breaking the law so publicly?!
Because they know nothing is going to happen to them.
My aunt has been giving haircuts all throughout lockdown, she’s not been hiding it. Multiple people have called the police about it but nothing has been done.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Don’t u need to be a qualified nurse to do aesthetics
Nope! Anybody off the street can just go along and do a course. Annoys me so so much. I worked so hard through university to get my qualification yet anybody can jusy come along and inject lips. I mean look at Charlie hodders from y&p her practitioner isn't a qualified medical professional and is getting away with bodging up peoples faces like that

Reactions: 16
Another girl that’s ruined her face with hideous oversized lips!! Why do they do it? She looked fine before.
All the teen moms/young and pregnant have done it and advertise absolute tack all the time

Reactions: 4
Don’t u need to be a qualified nurse to do aesthetics
Nope they do weird two day courses and get qualified 🤢

Nope! Anybody off the street can just go along and do a course. Annoys me so so much. I worked so hard through university to get my qualification yet anybody can jusy come along and inject lips. I mean look at Charlie hodders from y&p her practitioner isn't a qualified medical professional and is getting away with bodging up peoples faces like that
Charlie’s look like bleeping sausages.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I see on manleys snapchat he’s just been released from what looks like a court or police station. He’s such a mess

• Sick
  • Wow
I see on manleys snapchat he’s just been released from what looks like a court or police station. He’s such a mess
I just saw this.. same as Darren filming himself leaving with his bag of tit in hand.. embarrassing 😩

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Wish chloe would give the banana tit lipstick ads a rest, or just ads in general. So bored of her staged stories 🥱 you’re on holiday gal, if you’re gonna give me tit content, at least post some hot dog legs on the beach or something

• Haha
View attachment 203435

I mean I don’t know how she does it anyway. You have to be a registered nurse to do any Botox or filler injections and you also have to be a prescriber or have a prescriber on site which she is neither.

Reactions: 1
I mean I don’t know how she does it anyway. You have to be a registered nurse to do any Botox or filler injections and you also have to be a prescriber or have a prescriber on site which she is neither.
I said that above but apparently you don’t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.