Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for creating! I used to like Megan in the first couple of series, but seeing her on social media and the way she treats animals is disgusting

Reactions: 17
Breeding Gucci (particularly with Hurricane) is tit but I don't think she too young. I think they said she was over a year when they had her so she's most probably at least 18m-2 years old now. Around 2 years is the ideal age for a first litter.
Of course no age is deal for a Frenchie to be bred, particularly in those circumstances.

Megan's being a woman. Chloe's boring and annoying. Emma's too boring and Nasseh's cringey. Amber does nothing but argue with Steve. They need to duck this lot off and bring back the old girls. I'd love to see Shannon do a season now she's over Charlie and looking like she's doing well.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I dont have a clue about dogs and breeding but from what I've read on here it sounds horrendous what she is doing.

Also I mentioned this the other day but I think shes fell out with billie I'm sure she doesnt follow her any more

I dont have a clue about dogs and breeding but from what I've read on here it sounds horrendous what she is doing.

Also I mentioned this the other day but I think shes fell out with billie I'm sure she doesnt follow her any more
Just looked they have both unfollowed each other

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Or the split was down to Tel cheating (again) and Billie kicked off about it and Megan's fallen out with Billie because she took him back.

Ooh I love a far fetched theory me 😂🙈

• Haha
Ive missed a few pages of the old thread, so sorry if it was already mentioned! Has Megan had lash extensions done or are they strip?
they’re way to big for her eyes, which ever they are. But aside from that, if she’s actually had the lashes done then she’s a disgrace. Considering She’s a beautician herself that’s rrally irresponsible and unprofessional given the circumstances.

Reactions: 9
I would love to see Sassi back, I really miss her shouting away and being all emotional-and best of all having an actual job. Also Darren is the fittest out of all the dads in the entire teen mom universe. Shannon, maybe she would be more interesting next time as her segments just made me sad for poor clothes free Theo. It would be great if Amber could get back the spark she had in the first two series. She might not have made any effort to be a functional and contributing member of society, but she believed she could be. Though I feel she was depressed the last few years, she seems a lot better hopefully that means less Ste and more interacting with poor Brooklyn-who is a bit of a character. Emma I like but is boring, she was probably only picked because miah is the cutest baby that ever lived. Megan I don’t get the love for, however I do like how she brings the chav drama. My predictions are that this time next year Dylan, Megan and Tel will have moved on and it will be dramatic with fist fights and all sorts! Chloe, poor deluded Chloe will probably be complaining about Jordan ignoring her, Jordan will cheat in her-though can you imagine how desperate a women would have to be to shag Jordan, he would put zero effort in and also have that gormless look on his face. She will also be doing master classes in how to catfish your Instagram audience and making beds. Love little Marley, she is doing a great job there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ive missed a few pages of the old thread, so sorry if it was already mentioned! Has Megan had lash extensions done or are they strip?
they’re way to big for her eyes, which ever they are. But aside from that, if she’s actually had the lashes done then she’s a disgrace. Considering She’s a beautician herself that’s rrally irresponsible and unprofessional given the circumstances.
Yep she posted the other day on her stories she got her nails and lashes done

I would love to see Sassi back, I really miss her shouting away and being all emotional-and best of all having an actual job. Also Darren is the fittest out of all the dads in the entire teen mom universe. Shannon, maybe she would be more interesting next time as her segments just made me sad for poor clothes free Theo. It would be great if Amber could get back the spark she had in the first two series. She might not have made any effort to be a functional and contributing member of society, but she believed she could be. Though I feel she was depressed the last few years, she seems a lot better hopefully that means less Ste and more interacting with poor Brooklyn-who is a bit of a character. Emma I like but is boring, she was probably only picked because miah is the cutest baby that ever lived. Megan I don’t get the love for, however I do like how she brings the chav drama. My predictions are that this time next year Dylan, Megan and Tel will have moved on and it will be dramatic with fist fights and all sorts! Chloe, poor deluded Chloe will probably be complaining about Jordan ignoring her, Jordan will cheat in her-though can you imagine how desperate a women would have to be to shag Jordan, he would put zero effort in and also have that gormless look on his face. She will also be doing master classes in how to catfish your Instagram audience and making beds. Love little Marley, she is doing a great job there.
I still can’t believe Chloe sent the videos of Jordan to her mum 🤦🏽‍♀️😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
IShe might not have made any effort to be a functional and contributing member of society, but she believed she could be.
Totally agree with you on all counts 😍 but this made me lol 🤣

If you think about it it's actually really sad what's become of Amber, she was really self confident in her looks and personality, had loads of ambition and a plan, she was really firm with Ste, now she's just worn down, existing and stuck in a relationship where all they do for each other is make each other miserable 😕

Reactions: 3
Daaaaarrrrreeeeeen

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Or the split was down to Tel cheating (again) and Billie kicked off about it and Megan's fallen out with Billie because she took him back.

Ooh I love a far fetched theory me 😂🙈
Lol you may be totally right. I don’t think it’s far fetched. The timing with them splitting up and them unfollowing each other matches up. Cause Megan posted her only fans link less than a few (maybe 3/4) weeks ago so they must have been on good terms then. Billie to this day hates Dylan and refuses to be around him unless it’s for the kids because of how he treated Megan

Reactions: 10
Tel definitely cheated. Billie is the only one in the show who has principles. Does anyone remember when Amber pretended to have a boyfriend to make Ste jealous then had to confess. Funniest moment of the series.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Tel definitely cheated. Billie is the only one in the show who has principles. Does anyone remember when Amber pretended to have a boyfriend to make Ste jealous then had to confess. Funniest moment of the series.
What ever anyone thinks of Billie's sideline lifestyle choices, she's vehemently loyal, always spoke the truth regardless of who she pissed off and was incredibly supportive. If they have fallen out *especially because of Tel*, that's definitely Megan's loss. Also Megan breeding Gucci is bleeping vile. That is one thing I have always detested about Megan, she treats animals like objects and has little to no concern for their welfare. It's evident from the show.

• Sad
Reactions: 50
I love amber id always want her on my tv I like her segments a lot but you can tell she’s a bit down in herself she’s sometimes looking messy along with her house it’s very grubby looking. And I don’t mean this in a nasty way at all i think if she made her home a project and bought some paint and did it up herself it would give her a lift. You can do up a house nicely these days thanks to Ikea and PRIMARK and tkmaxx get a few nice bits and I honestly think it would benefit her.

What ever anyone thinks of Billie's sideline lifestyle choices, she's vehemently loyal, always spoke the truth regardless of who she pissed off and was incredibly supportive. If they have fallen out *especially because of Tel*, that's definitely Megan's loss. Also Megan breeding Gucci is bleeping vile. That is one thing I have always detested about Megan, she treats animals like objects and has little to no concern for their welfare. It's evident from the show.
I think billie is awesome shetells it like it is defo.

Reactions: 15
I feel like the show would be much better if instead of focusing on made up story lines 1/2 the time and arguments we’ve seen 1,000 times they would show how the girls manage money, apply for benefits, what careers they’re focusing on etc. Basically just some real life stuff alongside the drama.

I liked seeing Sassi’s bits on construction and it actually wasn’t boring to me. I just never understood how she was moaning about money constantly on the show yet would splash out loads on pageant outfits for her daughter, loads of nice holidays, Gucci for Darren, plastic surgery etc.

I have no idea how Amber affords 2 kids and a home because they mentioned her working in season 1/2 then we never saw her going to work after that and money was brought up only after she was pregnant when Ste told her his hours at the glass factory got cut. So I guess she’s working but idk if it’s part time or a decent paying job or benefits

Megan’s step dad has a little money but I feel like she’s set on being independent and an adult so badly she’d rather hop from council home to council home instead of staying in one place/with her parents and saving up for a proper home. I never got the impression she was kicked out, so why she wanted to live in a cramped caravan with Dylan and the baby in the first 2 seasons was beyond me. Dylan works a good job but he has like 4 kids + ReeAne to support lol, so he can’t be pocketing much after that. Another reason not to have so many kids just for having them sake. With that many kids I’d want a nice home and a yard for them to play in but I don’t know how he’s going to accomplish that when his income is split so many ways and I could be wrong but Ree Ane seems to sit on her ass all day (even before the baby I never saw her working)

For Chloe, she wants a lot for someone who doesn’t have a stable, well paying job. Even with teen mom money + a part time job she wants too much too fast. If she did become a midwife it would give her more to do and take up more hours of her day and I think she’d probably stop moaning at Jordan about a bigger house and other stuff. Why she even wanted a bigger house was beyond me. If they were planning to have another baby then sure, but you want a bigger house just because? Start working 8-9 hrs a day for 5 days a week and then you can talk about stuff like that but she’s probably soon realize how ridiculous she sounds

Emma—I’m not even gonna go there. I understand she has a disability but they really made this whole season about her deadbeat baby daddy sprinkled with some scenes speaking about her autism and handling a baby while having it.

Shannon - Charlie seems to work a good job and have family support and I never really heard her complain about money but that one time she went to look at houses and seemed defeated at the prices I was wondering what she expected lol. Like girl, you don’t work....you probably couldn’t afford to rent somewhere on your own.

SassI and Darren were great they are grafters even when the construction thing didn’t work out she’s was flying at the eyelashes and nails she’s brilliant.

chloe unfortunately is very shallow and is all about the image people like that will never be happy because money and cars and houses are not what life’s about hopefully she will wise up and figure that one out before it’s too late. In her defence she always worked on the show.

shannon wow what a stunning looking girl when she was on the holiday in her bikini I think she threw a drink or something at Charlie she looked unreal She’s way too good for Charli.

I feel Megan let herself down this season I was rooting for her since day 1 but she loves the drama.
they are all a mess her dylan and reeanne no life goals just popping out kid after kid living the typical Jeremy Kyle dream.

Reactions: 12
SassI and Darren were great they are grafters even when the construction thing didn’t work out she’s was flying at the eyelashes and nails she’s brilliant.
Really? He did a Snapchat story showing him spiking his mates drink with drugs thinking it was funny, and constantly used to promote his drug use on instagram. Hardly great, and I suspect that's why they didn't return to the show. The arguments they had in front of that poor child were vile, only to split up and get back together again all the time. She can't know whether she's coming or going. Their constant need to flash the cash with designer purchases and even him giving her a bed full of £20 notes for mother's day made them look silly. Not sure either of them earn enough from what they do to warrant that lifestyle. He's a roofer and she's never got the same job for long.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.