Teen Mum UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t remember her or Tel from any previous series!
I rewatched recently and they were both in it quite a bit.. season 6 I think and maybe season 5 too.. there’s episodes of Megan, Tel and Kirsty together with the kids in a park.. Megan n Kirsty out shopping etc and then Tel is in a few episodes out for food with Dylan and the kids, in one episode he’s in a trampoline place with Dylan and the kids xx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know , although I dont want them to break up. Wonder if this has anything to do with it too. Not sure on the phrase fruity though Haha what does it mean?
Where I’m from we use the word ‘fruity’ as a term for gay

Reactions: 3
I rewatched recently and they were both in it quite a bit.. season 6 I think and maybe season 5 too.. there’s episodes of Megan, Tel and Kirsty together with the kids in a park.. Megan n Kirsty out shopping etc and then Tel is in a few episodes out for food with Dylan and the kids, in one episode he’s in a trampoline place with Dylan and the kids xx
They are all just shagging each other 😂😂😂 Ree-Ann was in it around season 2 at Mckenzie’s birthday party when her and Megan were still friends lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Am I the only one who thinks the insta story of Tel with a brunette woman is just his Mum (admittedly from a bad angle)?

Reactions: 15
Am I the only one who thinks the insta story of Tel with a brunette woman is just his Mum (admittedly from a bad angle)?
No that’s not his mum .. whoever it is looks rough as duck though .. with a filter too 😅 imagine without it

Reactions: 2
I genuinely don’t know how people can find her likeable.. I find her a bully 🤣😂 she’s such a deluded girl . “Jordan’s in work so as usual it’s down to me to do all the grafting on my own” .. grafting? you are literally folding some clothes sat on your ass and he’s in work 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I genuinely don’t know how people can find her likeable.. I find her a bully 🤣😂 she’s such a deluded girl . “Jordan’s in work so as usual it’s down to me to do all the grafting on my own” .. grafting? you are literally folding some clothes sat on your ass and he’s in work 😂😂
View attachment 136152
View attachment 136153
I agree.. I think Chloe is very unlikable and passes off the hard work or others as her own. Got a mortgage- it was approved based on Jordan’s income. Got a new car- parents and auntie paid. Got a job- given by her parents and she can’t be arsed to turn up sometimes. I think she just likes to use whatever she can to big herself up, eg going to uni

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I know i am a few days late but I thought that chloe was working all along too?
Well yes but only part time and Jordan’s income got them their mortgage more than Chloes part time work, she likely didn’t even make £150 a week working part time and she would be on less than the NMW for 25 year olds, which is shite as it is, even £10 per hour is crap against the cost of today’s living.

Reactions: 6
Well yes but only part time and Jordan’s income got them their mortgage more than Chloes part time work, she likely didn’t even make £150 a week working part time and she would be on less than the NMW for 25 year olds, which is shite as it is, even £10 per hour is crap against the cost of today’s living.
She is a bit of a pre madonna, I feel like she is living in an alternate reality where she is hot and successful to avoid doing the hard work eg. Lose weight, get an education and a personality and give Jordan a break. How are so many people today so unaware of themselves like have some inner reflection and gratitude for what you do have.

Reactions: 10
I loathe when mothers post this tit about their kids, your supposed to be lost without them ffs 😂😂 it’s not an achievement to love your own kids.

Same with folks on FB who say “Tyler-lee, Macie-Moon and Charlie-Lines are my world and they get me up every day”, so if you had zero kids you wouldn’t wake up and live your life?! duck OFF 👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼

Usually the same people that put this on their FB intro page "Just me Kaydon-Lee, Kyarni-Mae and Milarni - Joe now. Dnt need N E 1 else, just mi nd mi kids, dnt fuk wit mi! 😍❤🥰"

😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That teen mom page is either psychic or knows something we don’t.
Unrelated but they also posted that they know how much the girls (and kids) get paid. Definitely either one of them or a friend or family member runs that page, I don’t think it’s just a fan page

DE3F71A5-D0EB-4BE3-9860-ADC4833BE433.png

I think they lived together at her mams which to me is quite an achievement, the 3 of them in her room gave me proper anxiety! But different circumstances I don’t think Jord wants that life at all but they are both too stubborn to do anything about it
Always on the ball with finances but they aren’t her finances!!

My mate bought a house on her own at age 21 and she got it with her 2 jobs so she was working 60 hours a week which is far too many hours and esp when she was only 21, she now lives in a council home but is happier as she only works part time and gets wages topped up.
[/QUOTE]

That’s madness how on earth did she have any time to enjoy her home working all those hours! Especially so young she’d have been burned out, can see how she would be happier where she is now

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just caught up on this weeks episode! Am I the only one who doesn’t agree with Emma not letting the baby go out with his dad for the day? I mean I’m not sure why he suggested a festival 🤨😂 but he doesn’t live in the same city as them and doesn’t look like he can drive so a visit every 3-4 weeks sounds fair to me 😬 I think Emma is clinging onto the hope that they will be together as a family, which he clearly doesn’t want.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just caught up on this weeks episode! Am I the only one who doesn’t agree with Emma not letting the baby go out with his dad for the day? I mean I’m not sure why he suggested a festival 🤨😂 but he doesn’t live in the same city as them and doesn’t look like he can drive so a visit every 3-4 weeks sounds fair to me 😬 I think Emma is clinging onto the hope that they will be together as a family, which he clearly doesn’t want.
I personally think she did the right thing saying no for now if his first place he thinks of to take his son is a festival then I’d be very worried too! I think he should maybe put more effort in and see his child once a week, Liverpool is not too far from Birmingham around 1 hour on the train! X

Reactions: 14

I think she’s a great mum and he’s not consistent at all, last week when they visited his mum he said he wanted to see her before she went then didn’t bother. I wouldn’t want to let my baby go off with someone who wasn’t reliable. And the fact that he suggested a festival makes it more obvious he has no idea what he’s dealing with. He’s had a handful of cuddles with his own child he hasn’t proved to her that he can be responsible at all. He needs to be consistent with the visiting first

Reactions: 15
If I was Emma I wouldn’t let him take the son to a festival. From what we’ve seen he has been around enough also my kids wouldn’t be going to a festival unless it’s a child friendly one.

Reactions: 5
Yeah she needs to know and see for herself that he can feed him change him, calm him if hes unsettled and stuff! I dont blame her at all

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.