Teen Mum UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it might be the filter adding to it lol!

Can we appreciate how well amber looks! She looks really healthy!😊
She seems so much happier and confident her body too. I’m glad her and Ste are on good terms with co parenting.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen Ste’s snapchat of him and Brooklyn on the bike. I wish they would both (but especially Brooklyn) put a helmet on . I’ve come off my bike a few times and know how easy it is!

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen Ste’s snapchat of him and Brooklyn on the bike. I wish they would both (but especially Brooklyn) put a helmet on . I’ve come off my bike a few times and know how easy it is!
That requires common sense, which neither of them have 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
And he’s not paying attention either, on his phone! Could easily crash into something!

Ok so Emma's seen this site and she messaged me saying shes about to block me and sent a screenshot of this page with one of my posts 🤣 then tried to say on her stories shes been hacked recently

It was definitely her I spoke to so I dont know why shes trying to deny it, we will know soon enough if she announces her pregnancy x

Oh and instantly after blocking me I get this request... very subtle emma 🤣 you cant block someone then try and add them on a fake account
20200606_141021.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Ok so Emma's seen this site and she messaged me saying shes about to block me and sent a screenshot of this page with one of my posts 🤣 then tried to say on her stories shes been hacked recently

It was definitely her I spoke to so I dont know why shes trying to deny it, we will know soon enough if she announces her pregnancy x

Oh and instantly after blocking me I get this request... very subtle emma 🤣 you cant block someone then try and add them on a fake accountView attachment 147318

What an attention seeker lol she just wanted people to talk about her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Oh and instantly after blocking me I get this request... very subtle emma 🤣 you cant block someone then try and add them on a fake accountView attachment 147318
I just saw her story on Instagram and thought of you! Subtly certainly isn't Emma's middle name 😂😂😂

• Haha
It would have been son much better for her to just admit she's seen the page. Rather than say she's been hacked!! 🤔

Reactions: 1
It would have been son much better for her to just admit she's seen the page. Rather than say she's been hacked!! 🤔
I still feel well bad but if she told me, a completely random stranger after asking her if she was pregnant then shes probably told other people too, so I'm gunna get a life and stop feeling bad about a girl I dont even know 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I still feel well bad but if she told me, a completely random stranger after asking her if she was pregnant then shes probably told other people too, so I'm gunna get a life and stop feeling bad about a girl I dont even know 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah she'd tell anyone don't feel bad. And it was her choice to tell you she could have just ignored you or said no!

Reactions: 3
Yeah she'd tell anyone don't feel bad. And it was her choice to tell you she could have just ignored you or said no!
I defo agree with this. If she didn’t want anyone to know she should have ignored the message or whatever, attention seeking in my eyes 😂

• Haha
unipopular opnion but I think it’s nasty she smokes while pregnant
I had no idea she did! But yeah it’s vile 🤢 no idea why they picked her either she’s boring and not a good example to young girls they could have chosen someone way more interesting

Reactions: 4
None of the teen mums are good examples! Don’t say Chloe because she is a spoilt entitled little madam that makes out she got that house all on her own when we know Jord made the majority of income to get it!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.