Teen Mum UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well stupid girl you shouldn’t have “forgotten” to get the MAP then should you?!

I can’t stand folks that put this very personal stuff up on social media, it’s
Emma had a baby before this one? Am I just late to the party in knowing this 😂
Emma already has a baby aged about 8/9 months and is p.g with another.

I
No wonder she's in another "unplanned situation" 🙄 I'm sorry but if you've already had one and aren't using contraception again that's hardly unplanned. She's not preventing it so what does she expect.
I call it trying get the man who isn’t interested in her, apart from to sleep with her, to finally go out and commit to her, yawn, he didn’t with Jeremiah so why would he with this? Didn’t she watch the show and see how Shannon, Megan and Amber couldn’t get their man into gear with the ‘trap’ baby (tit remove Megan from that list as Dylan knew she wasn’t taking her pill and that she wanted another so that’s his issue) so what made her think Nasseh would come round? (I am presuming it’s his)

Some of these girls have made really irresponsible decisions and twice as well, this is why I like Chloe the best, she has more brains than any of them currently on the show, Sassi was a bright girl but daft with Darren.

My posts are all over the place because Tattle is today, it took me an hour to get in today, anyone else had issues with it?

Now it’s put my statement at the top of my post when it should be under the poster who mentioned Emma.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 1
Emma had a baby before this one? Am I just late to the party in knowing this 😂

She is pregnant with her 2nd baby apparently. I agree with the other post. She may come across as mature but if she is pregnant again then she absolutely isnt.

Well stupid girl you shouldn’t have “forgotten” to get the MAP then should you?!

I can’t stand folks that put this very personal stuff up on social media, it’s

Emma already has a baby aged about 8/9 months and is p.g with another.

I

I call it trying get the man who isn’t interested in her, apart from to sleep with her, to finally go out and commit to her, yawn, he didn’t with Jeremiah so why would he with this? Didn’t she watch the show and see how Shannon, Megan and Amber couldn’t get their man into gear with the ‘trap’ baby (tit remove Megan from that list as Dylan knew she wasn’t taking her pill and that she wanted another so that’s his issue) so what made her think Nasseh would come round? (I am presuming it’s his)

Some of these girls have made really irresponsible decisions and twice as well, this is why I like Chloe the best, she has more brains than any of them currently on the show, Sassi was a bright girl but daft with Darren.

My posts are all over the place because Tattle is today, it took me an hour to get in today, anyone else had issues with it?

Now it’s put my statement at the top of my post when it should be under the poster who mentioned Emma.

Spot on!!! People slagging Chloe off left right and centre for being spilt and entitled but girls like Amber and Shannon and Megan are mature? At least Chloe isnt getting herself knocked up again while in a on/off relationship. She may well be spoilt but I'd rather see a girl with ambitions like buying a house and having security then getting herself up the duff time and time again while they continue to fight constantly with their baby daddys subjecting their kids to it. Agree about Sassi, she was a hard grafter which I loved but a div when it came to Darren. He treated her like crap.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Chloe wants 2 kids in the next five years. I wouldn't be so sure not having another is her choice. 😂

I think Emma's daft and it's a shame she's not focusing on studying and working but 🤷‍♀️
Shannon, Megan and Emma only have 2nd babies because Charlie, Dylan and Nasseh are dopey af.

Reactions: 7
I think Chloe would have had a whole host of kids by now if Jordan was in at least bit attracted to her. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Emma mature?! Well that’s very debatable...having her 2nd baby at her age with a guy that just likes sleeping with her, isn’t very mature in my opinion and I’m like a few other posters here who think she is hiding who she really is...

I also don’t know if Jord is on the PS4 24/7 as we only see 1 hour of their lives and it’s certainly edited to make it look that way, anyway I don’t see what’s wrong with him wanting to play a computer sometimes, he is still young and so does young stuff, but I wouldn’t want him on it all the time!!
She says he’s on it all the time
I think she is considering she’s had a baby so young

I think when she says "I've never used contraception" she possibly means she's never used pill/coil/patch/implant etc. Hopefully she doesn't mean she's never used condoms... 😐
I bet she does and if she is catholic then she will believe that every pregnancy is a gift and would have 15 kids if ‘God gave that gift’🙄🙄 I know a woman like that IRL, she has 5 kids to 3 men because pregnancies are gifts, she is on benefits and works on the side so not that good at all!!😂😂

Al
She says he’s on it all the time
I think she is considering she’s had a baby so young
Well he works all day and Chloe says lots of things that aren’t true, remember when she called packing a suitcase and housework ‘grafting’ and doing it on her own, she isn’t a liar but an exaggerator and I feel she is exaggerating on that.

Family life, esp when kids are young, is very mundane and so the options are get in from work, have your tea and watch TV and he probs would rather play the PS rather than watch TV.

Reactions: 5
Chloe wants 2 kids in the next five years. I wouldn't be so sure not having another is her choice. 😂

I think Emma's daft and it's a shame she's not focusing on studying and working but 🤷‍♀️
Shannon, Megan and Emma only have 2nd babies because Charlie, Dylan and Nasseh are dopey af.
Jordan probably got the snip on the sly after hearing Chloe wants 5 kids 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet she does and if she is catholic then she will believe that every pregnancy is a gift and would have 15 kids if ‘God gave that gift’🙄🙄 I know a woman like that IRL, she has 5 kids to 3 men because pregnancies are gifts, she is on benefits and works on the side so not that good at all!!😂😂

Al

Well he works all day and Chloe says lots of things that aren’t true, remember when she called packing a suitcase and housework ‘grafting’ and doing it on her own, she isn’t a liar but an exaggerator and I feel she is exaggerating on that.

Family life, esp when kids are young, is very mundane and so the options are get in from work, have your tea and watch TV and he probs would rather play the PS rather than watch TV.
We will agree to disagree, I think he’s a pathetic excuse of a man!

Reactions: 8
C
We will agree to disagree, I think he’s a pathetic excuse of a man!
Some men, many men, don’t grow up until they are 30, 40 and Jord is what, 21,22, so many years left yet! Lol.

I don’t call guys Jords age men, I call them ‘older teens’ as they still have the mentality of teens!!😂😂 also I thought Jordan’s dad seemed very young too so he perhaps gets that from there! Jordan’s mum looks old enough to be Jordan’s fathers mum!!😂😂

Reactions: 1
Emma mature?! Well that’s very debatable...having her 2nd baby at her age with a guy that just likes sleeping with her, isn’t very mature in my opinion and I’m like a few other posters here who think she is hiding who she really is...

I also don’t know if Jord is on the PS4 24/7 as we only see 1 hour of their lives and it’s certainly edited to make it look that way, anyway I don’t see what’s wrong with him wanting to play a computer sometimes, he is still young and so does young stuff, but I wouldn’t want him on it all the time!!
I get what you mean about Jordan, my husband is 26 and plays on his play station some evenings, I dont mind as long as he still helps around the house, he deserves time to chill.
They definitely edit it to what MTV want to portray!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I seen it I can
(I’m not doubting the poster, purely curious), but did anyone see the convo that was posted of Emma confirming it? It was said she confirmed she was pregnant and poster of the convo felt bad and deleted the screenshots. Or were they deleted immediately?
I seen it yes, and you are doubting the poster a little by asking yes?!😂😂😂

I
What did make me think though was, either shes just really nice and trusting (that makes me feel even shitter that I shared it) or shes testing me and seeing how fast it went onto this site 🤣 but this convo was 1 week ago, I'm guessing if she announces it at 12 weeks that might be in the next 4 weeks x
I doubt she will wait to be filmed by mtv because she will be waiting months x
I bet she was DYING to spill the tea about it! Too right!

She has a lighter in her top 😬 if she’s pregnant it’s not the best thing to show on your social media

7BFF59A7-F138-4C6D-A7C5-96188C57C19A.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
She has a lighter in her top 😬 if she’s pregnant it’s not the best thing to show on your social media

View attachment 146111

i don’t have kids so maybe I’m just over cautious but is it not really silly to put a lighter there? Kids often grab their mummy’s boobs, I’d hate for the baby to grab it and be playing with that lighter.

as I say, I might be over cautious but just concerned me 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Your
i don’t have kids so maybe I’m just over cautious but is it not really silly to put a lighter there? Kids often grab their mummy’s boobs, I’d hate for the baby to grab it and be playing with that lighter.

as I say, I might be over cautious but just concerned me 🤷🏽‍♀️
you are correct but he is far too small to be able to light it and Emma would totally get his hands away from it before he even managed to touch it.

Jordan probably got the snip on the sly after hearing Chloe wants 5 kids 😩😂
This isn't actually unrealistic though. 🙈 Probably got it done the day she got a positive preg test 😂
C

Some men, many men, don’t grow up until they are 30, 40 and Jord is what, 21,22, so many years left yet! Lol.

I don’t call guys Jords age men, I call them ‘older teens’ as they still have the mentality of teens!!😂😂 also I thought Jordan’s dad seemed very young too so he perhaps gets that from there! Jordan’s mum looks old enough to be Jordan’s fathers mum!!😂😂
I get what you're saying, but the fact we hold men to such poor standards is the reason so many of them are absolute dogshit. Like why should we just roll our eyes and go "oh typical bloke"? Like no. This isn't okay. Expect more. Kick the duck off. THROW THAT SAUCEPAN AT HIS XBOX SIS.

Soz. 😂

Edit: I don't think there's anything wrong with people gaming but there is if it affects their every day life. My OH is a gamer but I don't mind because it means he isn't always interfering 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I get what you're saying, but the fact we hold men to such poor standards is the reason so many of them are absolute dogshit. Like why should we just roll our eyes and go "oh typical bloke"? Like no. This isn't okay. Expect more. Kick the duck off. THROW THAT SAUCEPAN AT HIS XBOX SIS.

Soz. 😂

Edit: I don't think there's anything wrong with people gaming but there is if it affects their every day life. My OH is a gamer but I don't mind because it means he isn't always interfering 😂
SO MUCH THIS.

I hate the whole making excuses for men thing. Women don’t have a choice but to ‘grow up’ when they have a child, men shouldn’t be given the choice either. The fact that they get the option to be a lazy shite and have it brushed off as ‘typical man behaviour’ is what causes some of them to turn out so lazy. It’s such a backwards mentality. So glad my partner agrees with me, he does more than I do some days around the house and with the kids, and we both game in the evenings. It’s not the gaming that’s the problem, it’s the man himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
SO MUCH THIS.

I hate the whole making excuses for men thing. Women don’t have a choice but to ‘grow up’ when they have a child, men shouldn’t be given the choice either. The fact that they get the option to be a lazy shite and have it brushed off as ‘typical man behaviour’ is what causes some of them to turn out so lazy. It’s such a backwards mentality. So glad my partner agrees with me, he does more than I do some days around the house and with the kids, and we both game in the evenings. It’s not the gaming that’s the problem, it’s the man himself.

THIS 👏👏👏

It's like women live in the olden days. Doing the house work, sorting the kids out, good shopping and cooking.

But these days most mums have a full time job to juggle as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone seen mias story today. who is asking where her vivenne Westwood earrings are from 🙄🙄

I’m sure I heard somewhere mias dads Jamaican but honestly think she’s gone too far with the fake tan!
415FFB82-F159-4143-BD65-81098ACEFBD4.png

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.