Teen Mum UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she really need to publicize that

Shannon annoys me she chose to have another baby.. and she advertised every second day.. ber and amber eith the PPE..

I pulled amber up on it and she basically said oh if hospital workers have it why can't I have it to wear to go tescos...

Not being funny but your not getting up close and personal with people in tesco and if you are then your not socially distancing... wash your hands their is shortage in hospital and you need fit testing and training in it
Unfortunately Shannon is one of them that has to publicise everything same with Sassi and Darren they were constantly slagging each other over their stories, it’s embarrassing.
I feel she has a point though? No? Tbh I’m from Birmingham and here in town or supermarkets here are FULL off people wearing masks don’t know about anywhere else but they also wear head guards, gloves, I myself have been wearing those little masks when doing my daily shopping and taking hand san with me and wipes to wipe down trolleys etc.
Hospitals have their own sources who bring them their PPE. I work in a care home and every week we get a new set off gloves and masks etc to wear. I am one of them what even wipe down some of the items I buy from shopping. some people don’t some people do. Everyone is different I suppose over this pandemic.

Drives me mad how chloe never seems to wear a bra with any of these tight dresses either as a good one would do wonders for her!!
Don’t get me wrong sometimes I don’t wear bras when I’m lounging about in house or just after a shower or for bed etc but when I’m going out especially on a night out then hell to the yeah I wear the biggest push up bra going, it’s doing no favours for her not wearing a bra except for making her boobs more droopy. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just binged watched the latest series
Why is Chloe still with that drip of a man Jordan? He needs to grow tf up, sitting there playing PlayStation like he’s 12, what a waster. She needs to get rid of him for good (if she hasn’t already) he will never ever put her on a pedestal, he’s not into her at all. My ex started on those games... I divorced him, no joke. I ain’t being with a zombie who sits in front of a game 24/7!
Love Emma, she’s so mature for her age!
Megan and Tel bit quick isn’t it?!
Amber and ste - she treats Ste like dog tit, I genuinely don’t know what he’s done wrong, to me he just wants to be a good dad and involved. She comes across as a moaning old woman and she’s getting quite boring to watch now.
Emma mature?! Well that’s very debatable...having her 2nd baby at her age with a guy that just likes sleeping with her, isn’t very mature in my opinion and I’m like a few other posters here who think she is hiding who she really is...

I also don’t know if Jord is on the PS4 24/7 as we only see 1 hour of their lives and it’s certainly edited to make it look that way, anyway I don’t see what’s wrong with him wanting to play a computer sometimes, he is still young and so does young stuff, but I wouldn’t want him on it all the time!!

Reactions: 5
Doctors: don't wear a mask
Scientists: don't wear a mask
Pathologists: don't wear a mask
Amber: so guys hahaha #ad swipe up to get your own mask for wearing at Tescos I wear mine everywhere expect in every story I've posted since the start of the pandemic 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel like I have to vent this somewhere but over the last two weeks I have dreamt about Jordan TWICE. I wouldn’t call them smutty as such but both times he’s been trying to get me to run away with him and have an affair.
I’m a 32 year old woman and he does nothing for me. What is going on 🤣😂
this is one of my favourite things I’ve read on this thread in ages 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she really need to publicize that

Shannon annoys me she chose to have another baby.. and she advertised every second day.. ber and amber eith the PPE..

I pulled amber up on it and she basically said oh if hospital workers have it why can't I have it to wear to go tescos...

Not being funny but your not getting up close and personal with people in tesco and if you are then your not socially distancing... wash your hands their is shortage in hospital and you need fit testing and training in it
Shannon has an A* plus in moaning and complaining about every single other person for making her life complicated. Yet she still laid down and fully accepted having another baby with Charlie despite knowing what he was like.

Reactions: 13
Emma mature?! Well that’s very debatable...having her 2nd baby at her age with a guy that just likes sleeping with her, isn’t very mature in my opinion and I’m like a few other posters here who think she is hiding who she really is...
Emma had a baby before this one? Am I just late to the party in knowing this 😂

Reactions: 2
I havent been on here since the weekend , back at work as a key worker. Hope I havent missed too much. I dont follow Emma has it been confirmed she is pregnant?

I havent been on here since the weekend , back at work as a key worker. Hope I havent missed too much. I dont follow Emma has it been confirmed she is pregnant?
Someone on here said that Emma confirmed the pregnancy when they asked her. But it’s not been put on social media that she is. I’m guessing MTV would want her to keep it quiet (if they want her back).

(I’m not doubting the poster, purely curious), but did anyone see the convo that was posted of Emma confirming it? It was said she confirmed she was pregnant and poster of the convo felt bad and deleted the screenshots. Or were they deleted immediately?

How old is Emma? 18/19 and potentially another pregnancy? Unplanned. I'm sorry but once you have one unplanned unexpected pregnancy you make sure you don't have another. I had my first at 19 pregnant at 18. I was nieve thinking I won't get pregnant (I'm adopted my mom can't have kids) I was convinced I'd be like her I was never around kids. As soon as I had her I made sure I was on something continuously until I had my son 5 years later. Planned!
I find it hard to believe when people have 2 unplanned pregnancies whnr their young. I understand one young and one older menopause age. But not close together once you've had one you know you can have kids and know that it needs to be prevented.

Reactions: 8
How old is Emma? 18/19 and potentially another pregnancy? Unplanned. I'm sorry but once you have one unplanned unexpected pregnancy you make sure you don't have another. I had my first at 19 pregnant at 18. I was nieve thinking I won't get pregnant (I'm adopted my mom can't have kids) I was convinced I'd be like her I was never around kids. As soon as I had her I made sure I was on something continuously until I had my son 5 years later. Planned!
I find it hard to believe when people have 2 unplanned pregnancies whnr their young. I understand one young and one older menopause age. But not close together once you've had one you know you can have kids and know that it needs to be prevented.
She said in her Q&A she has never used contraception 🤣🤣🤣🤣 gross

(I’m not doubting the poster, purely curious), but did anyone see the convo that was posted of Emma confirming it? It was said she confirmed she was pregnant and poster of the convo felt bad and deleted the screenshots. Or were they deleted immediately?
It was me x

Screenshot_20200604-183006_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200604-183132_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh bless she does seem genuine! I see why you wanted to delete them! Silly of her to get pregnant again, maybe she thought second time round things would be different with mumble chops.
Yeah she was so nice that's why I just felt bad because she hasnt announced it, it's not my place too x

Reactions: 6
Yeah she was so nice that's why I just felt bad because she hasnt announced it, it's not my place too x
No you’re right, I agree! Like I say, I wasn’t doubting! Was just curious if anyone else had seen it that could confirm too! ☺ x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think when she says "I've never used contraception" she possibly means she's never used pill/coil/patch/implant etc. Hopefully she doesn't mean she's never used condoms... 😐

• Haha
No you’re right, I agree! Like I say, I wasn’t doubting! Was just curious if anyone else had seen it that could confirm too! ☺ x
No I no I do get it though like it was deleted and I think only 1 other person saw it when I posted it 🤣 I dont think emma knows about this site x

Reactions: 1
Loving the tea @Thatbbaskin 😝😂 I did believe you when you said before but seeing it like that is better 😂 she is being really nice though and down to earth x

Loving the tea @Thatbbaskin 😝😂 I did believe you when you said before but seeing it like that is better 😂 she is being really nice though and down to earth x
What did make me think though was, either shes just really nice and trusting (that makes me feel even shitter that I shared it) or shes testing me and seeing how fast it went onto this site 🤣 but this convo was 1 week ago, I'm guessing if she announces it at 12 weeks that might be in the next 4 weeks x
I doubt she will wait to be filmed by mtv because she will be waiting months x

Reactions: 1
She said in her Q&A she has never used contraception 🤣🤣🤣🤣 gross
No wonder she's in another "unplanned situation" 🙄 I'm sorry but if you've already had one and aren't using contraception again that's hardly unplanned. She's not preventing it so what does she expect.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.