Teen Mum UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And also if she is really unhappy with her size why doesn’t she try to lose a bit of weight? She clearly relies heavily on editing her pics but that’s not gonna replace how she feels about herself

Reactions: 7
Megan has 100% had fillers in her face. I thought before it could’ve been swollen from crying (around the time she split with Tel). She was so pretty before why has she done that to her face 😩!

Reactions: 7
Megan has 100% had fillers in her face. I thought before it could’ve been swollen from crying (around the time she split with Tel). She was so pretty before why has she done that to her face 😩!
Agreed...she looks like season 1 Megan again, I think. I think she looked really good in the last season.

Reactions: 3
Sorry but how tf is that a beautiful video . A horrendous thing has happened, now rioting and she calls that beautiful 🧐 really showing her immaturity 8F0F0ADE-BDB1-4323-A983-950CF8486DE9.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sorry but how tf is that a beautiful video . A horrendous thing has happened, now rioting and she calls that beautiful 🧐 really showing her immaturity View attachment 140530
Two wrongs don’t make a right. I understand her frustration but praising this is wrong. I’m not black and I think it’s awful what’s happened. You don’t need to go around smashing things up to prove a point.

Reactions: 4
Sorry but how tf is that a beautiful video . A horrendous thing has happened, now rioting and she calls that beautiful 🧐 really showing her immaturity View attachment 140530
it takes away from the issue wholeheartedly. Looting has duck all to do with it and I feel like I can speak on it as a mixed race woman. She has no clue how privileged she is in the UK.

I just dislike her in general though, I don’t get a good vibe, she’s applauded for doing what 99% of mother’s do and celebrated for being average. She irritates me with her confessionals and I would love for her to disappear from the next series

Reactions: 11
I think alot of chole's insecurity comes from her weight gain, she is a big girl and she hasn't even put in a 100% effort to lose the weight. Which is a pity because she won't grew in confidence if she is very unhappy in herself.

Reactions: 4
Two wrongs don’t make a right. I understand her frustration but praising this is wrong. I’m not black and I think it’s awful what’s happened. You don’t need to go around smashing things up to prove a point.
It’s a double edged sword. Looting is awful, but they’ve got the attention of the state now who are looking to charge the police officers. There have been countless (unfortunately) other instances of police brutality where the officers have had zero consequences.
On another note though, Emma is totally tone deaf. Is it a powerful video? Sure. Provoking? Definitely. One that drums up conversation? Clearly. But beautiful? Have a day off love.
(Hotel? Trivago)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And also if she is really unhappy with her size why doesn’t she try to lose a bit of weight? She clearly relies heavily on editing her pics but that’s not gonna replace how she feels about herself
I actually feel for Chloe here as I’m the same. I don’t mean I edit photos but I refuse and absolutely HATE having my photo taken because I hate the way I look. I try for a few days then my mood grips me and I just give up. I could cry every day with the way I look but the mental battle I have everyday is overwhelming and my comfort is unfortunately food. I’m not massive at all, I’m probably the same as chloe and carry it all on my stomach. But it’s SO bleeping hard and you have to be in the right mindset and have support around you to do it.
Ive done it before so I 10000% know it’s possible.
Im not on tv or have a massive social media following so I dread to think how chloe must feel some days. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I like Mia but she needs to stop posting photos and videos of her daughter in pants & a top. 😕 Maybe I'm over cautious.

Reactions: 8
"Leaves the carpet lines of dreams " for God's sake Chloe have you ever heard of a Rampant Rabbit hun

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Imagine being that bleeping boring the only thing u can brag about is hoover lines and a mortgage 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
3D3877E7-661F-4E9E-A91B-901AD7D224CF.png

I really like Megan but has she drawn her freckles on? It’s not a filter you can tell when she moves 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Imagine being that bleeping boring the only thing u can brag about is hoover lines and a mortgage 😭

She’s going the way of hinch now, puts lists on then films herself making the beds and tidying up on fast speed. Once the season is over they aren’t relevant anymore.

This was all the rage with people my age a few years ago. Drawn on beauty spots too. 😬

I’ve seen people do it recently but this seems a lot and really low down 😆
I’ve got prominent “moles” on my face and hated it when my parents said they were beauty spots I was like who tf are you kidding? Mostly cover them with makeup now 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have never known anyone with just one child that isn’t a baby have as much laundry as Chloe does. She has at least a pile of it every day! I had four children and didn’t have as much!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.