Teen Mum UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Usually the same people that put this on their FB intro page "Just me Kaydon-Lee, Kyarni-Mae and Milarni - Joe now. Dnt need N E 1 else, just mi nd mi kids, dnt fuk wit mi! 😍❤🥰"

😂😂😂😂😂
Aw your names are funnier than mine! I had to be careful of what names I wrote as didn’t want to possibly offend anyone who may have a really chavvy name for their baby!!😂😂

I actually know a girl called Destiny!!!😂😂😂😂 with a name like that then her destiny ain’t looking too good!😂😂

I suppose you can’t blame him because I would too if I had been on the show!

Y’all know that Manley is the reason Mia isn’t on the show anymore right? When a child is being filmed for TM then if the daddy’s name is on the birth certificate then his permission is also needed for filming and he said no so MIA couldn’t do it! That’s how spiteful he is! She purposely got pregnant though because she was jealous that Erin had a baby so she ain’t half lying in her own bed now with that decision! Of course she has Marliya but she is tied to him for life!😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That teen mom page is either psychic or knows something we don’t.
Unrelated but they also posted that they know how much the girls (and kids) get paid. Definitely either one of them or a friend or family member runs that page, I don’t think it’s just a fan page

View attachment 136198
That page talks absolute tit it winds me up 😩😂 They make stuff up as they go along

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I genuinely don’t know how people can find her likeable.. I find her a bully 🤣😂 she’s such a deluded girl . “Jordan’s in work so as usual it’s down to me to do all the grafting on my own” .. grafting? you are literally folding some clothes sat on your ass and he’s in work 😂😂
View attachment 136152
View attachment 136153
Anybody remember when Jordan had depression and was crying to the therapist whilst Chloe sat there with a stick up her ass then 5 minutes later she tells Jordan he needs to think about how his depression is affecting everybody else

Now she's on MTV talking about mental health 😂😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Anybody remember when Jordan had depression and was crying to the therapist whilst Chloe sat there with a stick up her ass then 5 minutes later she tells Jordan he needs to think about how his depression is affecting everybody else

Now she's on MTV talking about mental health 😂😂
Yes I remember that and all the comments on You Tube were going on about how Chloe ‘stuck by Jordan through his depression’ and I was like ‘where the duck about’ 🤔🤔 and lets just say she did stick by him then isn’t that what a girlfriend is meant to do, does she deserve a medal for doing what she is meant to do? I do believe that the majority of people that comment on this show on YT are young, judging by their childish and clueless comments!

Reactions: 12
With Emma the issue isnt really about going tona festival although it is inappropriate unless it's a family friendly one. It's the fact he has only seen the baby for a few hours at a time mainly sat in her flat. He needs to learn how to take care of him properly and get to know his personal needs. He cant just take him off on his own. He would get a shock if he did take him to a festival though.

Reactions: 10
No that’s not his mum .. whoever it is looks rough as duck though .. with a filter too 😅 imagine without it
Ah that’s a bit harsh. That lady wasn’t on the show and is clearly an older family member. I don’t think she’s fair game x

Reactions: 13
With Emma the issue isnt really about going tona festival although it is inappropriate unless it's a family friendly one. It's the fact he has only seen the baby for a few hours at a time mainly sat in her flat. He needs to learn how to take care of him properly and get to know his personal needs. He cant just take him off on his own. He would get a shock if he did take him to a festival though.
Would Emma really want Nasseh to take the baby out though? She likes him coming to her flat to see her.

rewatching the first series anyone else think when ste said he had a girlfriend to Amber it was imaginary to rub ambers face into it😆 amber then a few series later did the same, just felt a bit put on when I’ve just re watched it at least amber admitted it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Chloe on her stories talking about how it's Ok to stay in bed all day and blah blah blah. Pull the other one. She's a hypocrite and a moron.

Stick that on your mortgage and pay it. 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And no, I don't want no scrub
A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me
Hanging out the passenger side of his best friend's ride
Trying to holler at me
I don't want no scrub
A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me
Hanging out the passenger side of his best friend's ride
Trying to holler at me

It's not even a super car. It's an old shape m3 or m5 🙈.
My partner had one, pre kids 😂 Then he sold if for something "more sensible"

My beer goggles making things look better than they actually are...how predictable 🤣

rewatching the first series anyone else think when ste said he had a girlfriend to Amber it was imaginary to rub ambers face into it😆 amber then a few series later did the same, just felt a bit put on when I’ve just re watched it at least amber admitted it🤣

I remember when Amber did it but didn’t know Ste did it as well 🙈

Reactions: 1
My beer goggles making things look better than they actually are...how predictable 🤣

I remember when Amber did it but didn’t know Ste did it as well 🙈

That was an absolutely classic episode, I loved the slight element of psycho that came through which most of us have experienced in our lives. As much as I have he views on how amber and ste treat each other, out of all of them I think she is DEFINITELY the most relatable. Their relationship is toxic as duck but I think she is quite witty, seems smart and also seems to know her faults. I find it quite endearing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That was an absolutely classic episode, I loved the slight element of psycho that came through which most of us have experienced in our lives. As much as I have he views on how amber and ste treat each other, out of all of them I think she is DEFINITELY the most relatable. Their relationship is toxic as duck but I think she is quite witty, seems smart and also seems to know her faults. I find it quite endearing.
I like how they are showing a realistic side to being a teen mom and that’s it’s not just getting pregnant at 16 getting a house and a brand new car etc.

Reactions: 4
Chloe on her stories talking about how it's Ok to stay in bed all day and blah blah blah. Pull the other one. She's a hypocrite and a moron.

Stick that on your mortgage and pay it. 🖕
Oh but it’s not okay for Jordan eh no 😡😡

I like how they are showing a realistic side to being a teen mom and that’s it’s not just getting pregnant at 16 getting a house and a brand new car etc.
They all have bloody cars as well and Megan had one in series one and didn’t work so the show isn’t exactly putting young mums off when they watch and they will think “oh she has a car AND nights outs so it can’t be that bad”, bloody irresponsible.

Reactions: 5
Omg yes forgot about that 🤣 and when amber met that Man on the sea front and invited him round with the cameras there 🤢

Would Emma really want Nasseh to take the baby out though? She likes him coming to her flat to see her.
Yeah you're probably right but I mean the people saying there are kid friendly festivals are missing the point

Omg yes forgot about that 🤣 and when amber met that Man on the sea front and invited him round with the cameras there 🤢

Yeah you're probably right but I mean the people saying there are kid friendly festivals are missing the point
The sea front man from that episode made my skin crawl, he was so creepy and gross. Glad he was only in it for one episode :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Amber was so confident and pretty back then, and full of life, her situation has taken its toll on her but she wanted the 2nd baby...

Me too , I hope she looks back and thinks wtf
Plus he came to her house a bit quickly, the guy she had a date with in season 1, Hayden I think his name was, well he was nice but I don’t think he wanted to take on her kid which is his prerogative, I think she is still depressed hence her not being her usual confident self.

Reactions: 8
The sea front man from that episode made my skin crawl, he was so creepy and gross. Glad he was only in it for one episode :sick:
Ew god yeah when hes sat on her sofa and said "you know I think your beautiful so do I get a kiss" um no thanks 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Does anyone think that Ambers mum isn’t that great? She doesn’t say much, the only mother of the TMs that actually said what we were all thinking was Sonia, all the rest enable them, well Sassi’s mum was okay.

Chloe’s mum totally enables her bad behaviour and Shannon’s mum was useless, when Shannon told her that she “forgot” the MAP (my arse she forgot) then her Mum just laughed and that annoyed me, I get the feeling Shannon’s mum was in a similar position to her daughter when she was pregnant and unfortunately, sometimes history repeats itself in families.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.