Teen Mum UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure his ex is a bit ‘chubbier’ she’s got a baby face too the woman in the picture looks in her mid 40/50’s and teeth are rottern so I hope it isn’t her 😂😂
That’s what I was thinking! Maybe she lost weight through the heartbreak diet when Tel left her? She does look like Kirsty in all honesty

Reactions: 1
I’m sure his ex is a bit ‘chubbier’ she’s got a baby face too the woman in the picture looks in her mid 40/50’s and teeth are rottern so I hope it isn’t her 😂😂
I thought she looked old like 🤣 maybe an auntie or something

Megan had deleted that pic now, I guess people were commenting asking about tel because I'm sure when I first saw it said 11 comments then when I clicked on could only see a comment from her friends. Just went back on insta then and the pic popped up on my feed but then disappeared and it's gone off her page
I don’t understand why you would upload a picture just to delete it 10mins later... she didn’t have to respond to comments asking about Tel if she didn’t want to 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why you would upload a picture just to delete it 10mins later... she didn’t have to respond to comments asking about Tel if she didn’t want to 🤷‍♀️
I know , I dont know for deffo they did but it is pretty likely.

I actually quite liked them two together, you could tell just how happy Megan was compared to previous seasons. They defiantly rushed into it though, and they are still so young. Seems like they are just doing the typical get back at each other phase lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The photo
I loathe when mothers post this tit about their kids, your supposed to be lost without them ffs 😂😂 it’s not an achievement to love your own kids.

Same with folks on FB who say “Tyler-lee, Macie-Moon and Charlie-Lines are my world and they get me up every day”, so if you had zero kids you wouldn’t wake up and live your life?! duck OFF 👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wow his ex has changed majorly 😂😂😂 looks like all the generic face full of makeup girls now not sure it’s her though in that photo with him Infact 100% it isn’t

Oh Kirsty has a boyfriend now anyways , guess tels maybe turned to cougars 😂
She is gorge here but nothing like that when she was in Megan’s car🤔🤔

Chloe is my favourite teen mum as she has been the most consistent and she is always trying new things which I love and isn’t a slacker in any way but she needs to find a hobby and like I said, she seriously needs to start playing the computer with Jordan too as she needs to lighten up.

Wow his ex has changed majorly 😂😂😂 looks like all the generic face full of makeup girls now not sure it’s her though in that photo with him Infact 100% it isn’t

Oh Kirsty has a boyfriend now anyways , guess tels maybe turned to cougars 😂
She’s def a catfish, she was on the show a few times and not to be mean but she’s quite bulky and tall .. big built girl and her face did not look like that 😩🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.