Teen Mum UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha maybe put your tit private then! Sitting in the backseat of a super car makes you look like a wank stain not a baller 😆
And no, I don't want no scrub
A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me
Hanging out the passenger side of his best friend's ride
Trying to holler at me
I don't want no scrub
A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me
Hanging out the passenger side of his best friend's ride
Trying to holler at me

It's not even a super car. It's an old shape m3 or m5 🙈.
My partner had one, pre kids 😂 Then he sold if for something "more sensible"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not to go off track but shannon sister moved put of her house because her mum was pregnant and now having a party and met her mum who is due... people seriously need to take lockdown seriously

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
😯 where??

😯 where??
I’m talking about ines and Raphael btw everyone thinks I’m talking about Megan or chloe and I’m not .. I was replying to a quote further up about ines and Raphael still been together 😂

Should probs just edit my comment 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m talking about ines and Raphael btw everyone thinks I’m talking about Megan or chloe and I’m not .. I was replying to a quote further up about ines and Raphael still been together 😂

[/QUOT
She knew what he was like when he kept going between her and Naomi!

True I feel like I need to watch the first season again I really rated Naomi hopefully they last 4 years have been good to her and she finds happiness herself

Reactions: 1

Oooo my bad sorry 🙈

Megan doing the typical picture of her and her kids ‘my life’ ‘all I need’ obvious

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Anyone remember Tels exs name? Kirsty something? Maybe snoop on her socials and see if it is her in pics

True I feel like I need to watch the first season again I really rated Naomi hopefully they last 4 years have been good to her and she finds happiness herself
She was such a beautiful looking person and Raphael was just using her for sex but he wasn’t stringing her along, he admitted he didn’t love her and every time they slept together then she would ask what was happening,😢😢 If only guys could just be REALLY honest and admit they just want sex then we women wouldn’t get hurt half as much as we do, it’s like men don’t have the guts to be honest the way women are, I think overall women are more honest than men, men like having secrets from their girlfriends because it makes them feel ‘bad’ or something.

Megan doing the typical picture of her and her kids ‘my life’ ‘all I need’ obvious
It’s so obvious that Megan needs more than her kids, she is very needy that way.

Reactions: 5
Megan had deleted that pic now, I guess people were commenting asking about tel because I'm sure when I first saw it said 11 comments then when I clicked on could only see a comment from her friends. Just went back on insta then and the pic popped up on my feed but then disappeared and it's gone off her page

Anyone remember Tels exs name? Kirsty something? Maybe snoop on her socials and see if it is her in pics
I’m sure his ex is a bit ‘chubbier’ she’s got a baby face too the woman in the picture looks in her mid 40/50’s and teeth are rottern so I hope it isn’t her 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.