Teen Mum UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought Jordan was a tool lol but since watching chloes stories the last week, I think he’s a saint for putting up with her. How the lad has stayed as long as he has is wild to me
If all she does is clean all day, I can definitely see why he spends most his time on the Xbox/PlayStation.

Reactions: 5
Chloe seems much older than her years. My partner is beyond lazy so I sympathise with her. She seems to be making a decent stab at motherhood though. Marley always seems the best behaved of all the children & seems happy & healthy. Jordan I guess realises he will be paying for the “haaase” for the next 18 years so thinks he may as well live in it😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Chloe seems much older than her years. My partner is beyond lazy so I sympathise with her. She seems to be making a decent stab at motherhood though. Marley always seems the best behaved of all the children & seems happy & healthy. Jordan I guess realises he will be paying for the “haaase” for the next 18 years so thinks he may as well live in it😉
Haaaase 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On the whole Dylan and Reeane unfollowing each other, they did the same for about a week when she was pregnant...Reeane is not gonna let go of Dylan so easily. I think she’ll put up with anything just to prove a point. Dylan is a good dad (I don’t think he’s that great) but a terrible partner. He picks and chooses when he wants to be good partner and isn’t consistent imo

Reactions: 13
I think some one mentioned a while back that Ree-ane, Tel and Megan all seem unsatisfied with their situation while Dylan is happy and content with his (boke) dream women. I think that Ree-ane is unhappy as illicit shagging is exciting, as is getting one over on another women and real life is not. Tel is stuck with Megan-a fate worse than death and Megan thinks mummy’s boy Tel is the bees knees, but is just waiting for him to cheat on her like he did Kirsty. The only good person in that whole drama is Billie-the only fans is grim but she is sensible and fun, and Megan dropped her for Tel, a grown man that complained his track suits had not been ironed.

Reactions: 14
Megan's only had that dog a month, already pimped her out so she can provide a litter and cash. Disgusting behaviour, not surprised after her past with various animals. Non have lasted longer than a a few months. How the hell will she cope with working self employed, 2 kids and living in a 2 bed flat. It's just Madness. I wonder if this dog is the equivalent of a bandaid baby for Megan and tel , no wonder If he freaked out. She really knows how to pile on the pressure.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
It’s completely gross and unjust to back yard breed. Especially those little pugs and frenchies that are “pure bred” with “all their papers” but still have 1000 health issues. Megans let herself down. Never could dream of breeding or pimping out any family pet. Want easy money? WORK.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’ll be interesting to see if they bring Megan back if there’s another series. Breaking lockdown rules constantly and now breeding a pup which I’m pretty sure is too young.

Reactions: 8
The way Megan treats animals as if they’re disposable like the latest fashion trend is disgusting, I rewatched all of TMUK recently and I can’t keep a track of how many dogs she had that needed rehoming after a matter of weeks, plus the two horses.

Reactions: 12
The way Megan treats animals as if they’re disposable like the latest fashion trend is disgusting, I rewatched all of TMUK recently and I can’t keep a track of how many dogs she had that needed rehoming after a matter of weeks, plus the two horses.
I can't stand it. It makes me so sick. Animals are innocent human beings, and shouldn't just be tossed around

• Heart
Just about to say same thing. Megan pisses me offf with the animals. It’s like she can’t live without a bloke, and also can’t live without animals and breeding them so young, it’s ridiculous and then advertising it like it’s alright and great and amazing. I wonder if MTV know about her breaking lock down rules, advertising innapropriate tit because I can’t be doing seeing another series with her init and that dog on the show knowing what she’s done with it.
sorry for rant girls but I’m such a dog lover and against stuff like that!

Reactions: 6
It’ll be interesting to see if they bring Megan back if there’s another series. Breaking lockdown rules constantly and now breeding a pup which I’m pretty sure is too young.
Looks like a puppy to me, being bred that young will increase her chances of developing tumours in later life 😓

• Sad
Reactions: 4
there are so many dogs in rescues that need loving homes! We adopted our girl last month from a rescue, she’s a frenchie x that was found stray! Breaks my heart😢 I thought the law had changed around breeding or is that just third party sellers?

EDIT:
also just looked on ‘Gucci’s’ page and the first post was in April saying ‘puppy love’ that poor dog has only been there 2 months and she’s already being bred!! She’ll be turned into a breeding machine and lining Megan’s pockets, absolutely disgusting!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I think some one mentioned a while back that Ree-ane, Tel and Megan all seem unsatisfied with their situation while Dylan is happy and content with his (boke) dream women. I think that Ree-ane is unhappy as illicit shagging is exciting, as is getting one over on another women and real life is not. Tel is stuck with Megan-a fate worse than death and Megan thinks mummy’s boy Tel is the bees knees, but is just waiting for him to cheat on her like he did Kirsty. The only good person in that whole drama is Billie-the only fans is grim but she is sensible and fun, and Megan dropped her for Tel, a grown man that complained his track suits had not been ironed.
So funny 😂 “tracksuits not ironed”
Ree-Ane looks like she knows her way around - if you see what I mean 😉 I don’t think Dylan is that great a dad either. Particularly with Mckenzie. The last thing Megan needs is a baby with Tel. Dear god!
I agree with you about Billie. Despite the only fans she is sensible and fun

Reactions: 3
I’m absolutely disgusted she’s chosen to breed her new puppy after just a month. Poor thing will have to have a C section too as that breed are well known for so many complications in labour often resulting in death. She needs reporting to HMRC because I bet she won’t be reporting that nice little earning to the tax man once pups are sold. Absolute pond life that family.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.