Teen Mom UK #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 10 cents on tonights episode

Amber annoys me less this season. She seems to be much calmer and refusing to get into screaming matches with Ste. Perhaps she has realised that they may have an impact on the boys seeing all that arguing. Also, and this isn't meant in a cruel way, but Ste seriously needs to visit a dentist, his teeth actually look like they are painful now.

Chloe - Talk about clutching at straws for storylines! Wow, she has gotten a ....nose piercing! What a load of nonsense. The engagement is purely just to keep her relevant. I can't honestly believe Jordan is that enthusiastic about it. Mind you, he could win the euro millions and his reaction would still be "Its one of them innit....."

Sassi is by far irritating me the most so far. She seriously needs to go back to anger management. Zenaya is what, 4/5? Get some bloody patience you hot headed twit. Also her and Darren argue over nothing. One minute having a nice conversation on phone about his house, the next he loses his temper with her in front of Zenaya and actually takes it out on her a bit.

Mias storyline is the most entertaining as I knew it would be. But does anyone feel that Marliyas segments are a little scripted? It all feels a bit convenient for entertainment purposes that Marliya doesn't like Erin and again the producers are forcing drama and storylines. Also why does Erin look so miserable all the time and what on earth has she done to her lips?!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sassi is really awful this series, she treats her daughter like a teenager, poor girl is only 5!!!
Zenayas wee face 💔 seems like sassi is always getting on at her.

I found the scene of erin brushing marliys hair uncomfortable to watch 🤣
Omg same! So awkward 😐

I think if Darren and Sassi would have stayed together there would have been arguments about about how Sassi speaks to Zenaya at times.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Zenayas wee face 💔 seems like sassi is always getting on at her.

Omg same! So awkward 😐

I think if Darren and Sassi would have stayed together there would have been arguments about about how Sassi speaks to Zenaya at times.
Sassi really needs to find an indoor voice or another way to communicate. I ain’t team Darren at all there’s a weird vibe I get from him but if I was having a nice conversation and then all of a sudden someone’s talking patronising to me to make a point or score points I would of button them too. Like there was a better way for sassi to get that message across over routines but I found the way she was speaking her whole tone and that changed when she changed the subject to routines like she was getting on over now which could of been done better

Reactions: 14
I’ve always had a soft spot for sassi & Darren I think deep down they are made for each other . She’s such a hot head though & I do think she has communication , anger issues . Darren is laid back & she’s a stress head they don’t mix well at all . I would like to see them back together tho if they could work through their issues

Reactions: 12
Also what the duck was Erin doing with that crappy comb? 😂 someone send the girl a tangle teezer or atleast a proper brush . No wonder the kid looked fuming haha . Erin talks like she’s permanently stoned, maybe she’s become like Manley and smokes weed 24/7 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Chloe - am i the only one who gets the impression that Jordans dad can’t stand her? Jordan proposed and wants another baby just so it will make it harder for her to leave when he next swings his dick out.

Sassi - no matter how much she hugs and apologises to that child, Zenaya will learn to feel anxious and stressed out around both her parents when they are that intense and hot headed over anything and everything. Zenayas little face broke my heart when she was struggling with her name. Shes 5 for god sake!

Amber - why was Ste not sat in the front and both the boys in the back? Brooklyn wasn’t even strapped in right. Those boys are screaming for routine and discipline.

Reactions: 31
First thoughts on the episodes so far!

sassi - has good intentions but she is going about this in the wrong way! Poor zenaya is still a baby and she’s putting to much pressure on her

chloe - boring

amber - is she even in this episode? 😂 but seriously I can see why she wouldn’t want to go out alone with both boys that was tough and her mum should have helped

mia - omg!!! She is like a different person to how she comes across on Instagram, so mature and so right with everything she said about Erin and how she is aloud to ‘parent’ marliya. I really really love her in this series!
Loool Chloe Is boring afffffff

Reactions: 7
Sassi! That poor child. Let us all know Sassi how you are coping with that criminology and psychology degree ehh. Money on it it was too hard for you and you dropped out but bully your child because she can’t spell her name, a difficult name, at age 5. Shocking

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I feel like sassi just focused on “she’s behind” and made a mountain out of a molehill. She’s just too bothered about what people think I reckon. Was so sad to see Zenaya look worried when she didn’t know, Sassi is going to do more harm than good. Did she apologise to her for losing her tit with her? ☹
Its so embarrassing watching Chloe push the proposal knowing how “surprised” she’s going to pretend to be when it’s shown! Borrrrrring

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Can a 5 year old whose only 3 months into their first year REALLY be “behind”?

Tonight’s episode was uncomfortable with Sassi and Zenaya. I can’t even spell the poor girls name.

MTV should be intervening reslly, not exploiting not only Zenaya but also Sassi who clearly isn’t bright enough to see her behaviour isn’t right.

Reactions: 23
Totally agree with everyone else.

- Sassi is awful. She comes across as a terrible mother and I feel so sorry for that lovely little girl. Where is the support for a teen mum learning how to parent?

- Mia comes across as much more mature than I thought she was but I agree with whoever said her segments seem totally scripted. She’s sly. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s saying all the right things for the camera and as soon as it’s off she’s screaming and swearing about Erin.

- what’s with all the scenes in cars? It’s really dangerous. You aren’t going to be focusing fully on the road if you know you’re being filmed for tv. Still can’t get over Brooklyn in the front not strapped in properly. Amber needs to sort it out.

Reactions: 13
Can a 5 year old whose only 3 months into their first year REALLY be “behind”?

Tonight’s episode was uncomfortable with Sassi and Zenaya. I can’t even spell the poor girls name.

MTV should be intervening reslly, not exploiting not only Zenaya but also Sassi who clearly isn’t bright enough to see her behaviour isn’t right.
Can’t remember if it was here or on Facebook but someone said that when it comes to the USA version MTV aren’t allowed to intervene as much as the crew disagree or not with it and wants to help a child out they’re contracted not to intervene in anyway but to just film. I think it’s terrible and so unsafe if this is the case and goes against so many peoples morales or

Reactions: 5
Can’t remember if it was here or on Facebook but someone said that when it comes to the USA version MTV aren’t allowed to intervene as much as the crew disagree or not with it and wants to help a child out they’re contracted not to intervene in anyway but to just film. I think it’s terrible and so unsafe if this is the case and goes against so many peoples morales or
I think that’s a lie, I’ve heard that too. What contract doesn’t allow them to intervene when someone is in danger? They discussed with Amber her chewing pain patches on camera and all sorts, like it’s a normal event. They do it all the time. They were following Ryan and Mackenzie to film their wedding so even if they didn’t see the footage live they would have seen him swerving all over the road. They dont intervene because it makes good footage and even if they don’t they edit the life out of it and split and make up conversations. At the moment the UK lot are keeping up the drama (apart from Chloe) but if the series continue I reckon they will get more guarded and will be edited more.

Reactions: 2
It’s ridiculous though as the cameras being there would add more pressure to them parenting in those harder moments.

Sassi is clearly too mentally immature and I don’t think she’s a bad mum, I think she’s just thick. She’s parenting in a super nanny way that she would have seen from the media and applying it to Zenaya without any consideration for her age. I thought it last week with the bloody tree climbing.

She’s going to give Zenaya an anxious attachment to her. She can be as “strict” as she wants but she isn’t consistent and is blowing hot and cold with her all the time. It’s awful.

Reactions: 6
Amber moaning about Brooklyn being hyper then gives him a glass of coke? They’re just naughty kids and she’s a lazy parent. The baby was being a terror at the cafe too but she hasn’t mentioned him because he’s not old enough for a “diagnosis”

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I agree partly. I think often with the mums on here it’s all learnt behaviour. I doubt anyone had the time and patience for Sassi and she doesn’t know how to give that to Zenaya
100%. I’m guilty of having a short fuse when it comes to school work with mine. After a lot of thought it was deffo cause that’s how my dad was with me. Really made me think and re-asses. Watching Sassi this ep has made me think even harder about it!
It’s hard to do that though and look at your own childhood.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Amber moaning about Brooklyn being hyper then gives him a glass of coke? They’re just naughty kids and she’s a lazy parent. The baby was being a terror at the cafe too but she hasn’t mentioned him because he’s not old enough for a “diagnosis”
I agree about the coke, I bet those kids diets are awful.

Reactions: 17
Sassi! That poor child. Let us all know Sassi how you are coping with that criminology and psychology degree ehh. Money on it it was too hard for you and you dropped out but bully your child because she can’t spell her name, a difficult name, at age 5. Shocking
I said that, she literally has the hardest name ever to learn. It’s totally disgusting the way she spoke to her and then she wonders why she likes being with her dad more

I agree about the coke, I bet those kids diets are awful.
100% I remember in one of the series she said all she can cook is pizza

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.