Teen Mom OG (USA)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely right about the show running it’s course. I always thought I’d be sad to see them go, but when you look deeper into the shows editing and blatant storylines, honestly some of them are so cringe where it’s an important issue, as if they are gonna wait till the cameras are there to speak about it. It’s plain to see it’s a rehashed conversation, so to me although these things are happening it seems so fake. Chelsea seems to out more on social media now she’s not on the show so still feel like we are catching up and definitely not missing the Adam drama. I’ll still watch till the bitter end though but I reckon the fractures between the girls will be too much for MTV to handle after a while. As the families get bigger and bigger, there’s too much to take into consideration.
Yeah be a shame if when it does go as like you watched from the beginning we know them even though we don't know them. Yes the storyline, chat about when cameras are rolling only, yeah we believe it, but we have watched them grow and have more kids. So yeah be sad to see it end but maybe it's time. Chey won't be happy, gotta new house to pay for!

How much does Cheyenne get paid?! That baby sprinkle was Kardashian extra!

Reactions: 1
#AD #gift #freebie and with her bejngmon the show, well great publicity for the suppliers/companies. And what the f is a baby sprinkle? I mean really??????
Yeah true I never thought about that. It’s just so over the top! I thought the proposal was nice but I hope Zach realises going the extra mile is his life now!
And I know baby sprinkle just sounds cringe. Wait till they start doing them over here 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Yeah true I never thought about that. It’s just so over the top! I thought the proposal was nice but I hope Zach realises going the extra mile is his life now!
And I know baby sprinkle just sounds cringe. Wait till they start doing them over here 🤦🏻‍♀️
Not watched episode yet, so will do soon cannot wait for cringefest 😆
I do hope not too many celebrations over nowt.

I’ve made a new thread but forgot to put #2 does anyone know how to edit it and get this thread closed please?
Edit- it’s ok I’ve worked out how to get it closed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.