Teen Mom 2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if there’s already a thread for this..

Anyone watched the current season?

Thoughts on each of the cast members

Brianna

Jade

Ashley

Kail

Leah

Cannot believe how trashy Jade and Shaun and their family are? So many questions? Why did she get all that work done at the same time ? Why did she allow her mum and stepdad who are addicts to go and collect her prescription medicine? So much shouting and drama around a child?

Reactions: 1
I’m so sure there was already a proper Teen Mom 2 thread but it seems to have vanished!

Cannot believe how trashy Jade and Shaun and their family are? So many questions? Why did she get all that work done at the same time ? Why did she allow her mum and stepdad who are addicts to go and collect her prescription medicine? So much shouting and drama around a child?
Jade makes me roll her eyes. How many times does she move on from her mum and Sean, only to accept them back a few weeks later? She will never get out of this cycle. The best thing she could do would be to ditch them both.

Briana’s parts were sad. Stella literally doesn’t know her own dad and is scared to spend time with him because there’s no bond. Briana keeps saying to her that she should love her dad and to be nice to him, but the poor little girl doesn’t even know him! How can she love him?

Ashley and Bar - oh my gosh, the fun shots at the end of the episode?! And they were only just talking about moving on from Bar’s latest misdemeanour.. was Holly asleep in the house when the gun went off?

Leah - she seems like a great mum and her girls are all so intelligent and well-grounded. I do think she shouldn’t be SO honest with them, they were probably terrified that she had cancer when she doesn’t!

Dont like Ashley. I skipped her story so don't know whats going on. Quite like jade and brianna but I'm used to the old cast. Don't miss jenelle but miss Chelsea! She was my fave

I much prefer Teen Mom 2 to Teen Mom OG at this stage.

Brianna - It will be interesting to see more of Briannas new relationship. We haven't really seen this side of her much. John was a disaster and I don't think Luis counts. It is sad to see how detached Luis is from Stella. I think the Dejesus family are too hard on Devoin also. He's not perfect but is trying, unlike Luis.

Jade - Honestly, I find Jades story really sad. She is being dragged down by her mother. Sean is attempting to turn his life around it seems, but his reluctance to get a job and sponge off Jade is ridiculous.

Ashley - I skip through her segments. I don't know her back story and didn't watch her previous show.

Kail - Have to say, I think Kail is a great mother. For someone with such a tough upbringing she has really worked hard to get where she is.

Leah - Like Brianna, it will be interesting to see how her new relationship plays out.

Also - Jenelle & Barb were so entertaining.

Really sorry if this has been asked, but does anyone in the UK know when the new Family Reunion will be aired over here? I've looked on the TV guide as far as it let's me but no luck and can't find info online

Really sorry if this has been asked, but does anyone in the UK know when the new Family Reunion will be aired over here? I've looked on the TV guide as far as it let's me but no luck and can't find info online
The advert mtv keep showing just says coming soon so no date yet

Janelle’s eyes look like she has a touch of the over active thyroid. It would explain a LOT if that was the case.