Techy People - Advice Please

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I use a Huawei Mediapad tablet and recently, it's been behaving weirdly. If I am browsing something i. e. Facebook, I might click on sometning and then click to go back. However, instead of taking me back to the previous page, it jumps back several pages. Sometimes it even takes me back to the home screen.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening please and how to stop it? It's really beginning to annoy me. Thank you.

Have you turned it off and on again? That’s as far as my tech knowledge stretches đŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is the screen clean? Might sound odd, but give it a decent clean first - it could be that it's got some grease or something on it that's causing it to think you're clicking several times. Also check for little scratches.

The other thing to check will be in your settings. I don't have this particular device myself so I can't tell you exactly what to look for, but it might be under cursor or selection speed. Play around with that setting until you achieve what works for you.