TeamRH #9 Richies rug is a disgrace and Trustpilot is on his case!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jalal!! Jesus that's a blast from the past!!
Honestly, I signed up and paid something like £25 join up fee and £5.99 a month to find out what the term meant because they spoke about it like it was magic and Google showed nothing.

Reactions: 3
Jalal!! Jesus that's a blast from the past!!
Yes that was around when I was stupid enough to be a member that and the Calorie Clubs to be fair I did enjoy the clubs at the time … until he called me a fat lazy bleep 😡 and told me I didn’t want it enough… at the time not only did I have a raging ED but I couldn’t do the steps due to needing surgery on my feet.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yes that was around when I was stupid enough to be a member that and the Calorie Clubs to be fair I did enjoy the clubs at the time … until he called me a fat lazy bleep 😡 and told me I didn’t want it enough… at the time not only did I have a raging ED but I couldn’t do the steps due to needing surgery on my feet.
I was taking massive steps back at that stage- I didn't enjoy the calorie clubs although at least members had support from each other in them!

Reactions: 3
It went well for me for a while (although looking back I got a bit obsessive about steps etc) and then the high protein started to make me feel really ill. I reached out for help and was told to meet my fibre goals. I was and I shared screenshots to show that and then I was ignored after that. No response to any messages. I Just stopped doing it then because I felt so rubbish and was back to normal in a week or so.

That was years ago and even today I find myself sometimes getting a bit OTT on my step count and weighing every morsel of food. I’m trying really hard to unlearn everything from that time and realise that my weight is fine, and diet culture is pretty toxic in general. I now eat to feel good and have the energy to sustain a busy life.

I really recommend The Maintenance Phase podcast. It really made me think a lot more about “diets” and the people who peddle then

Reactions: 5
It went well for me for a while (although looking back I got a bit obsessive about steps etc) and then the high protein started to make me feel really ill. I reached out for help and was told to meet my fibre goals. I was and I shared screenshots to show that and then I was ignored after that. No response to any messages. I Just stopped doing it then because I felt so rubbish and was back to normal in a week or so.

That was years ago and even today I find myself sometimes getting a bit OTT on my step count and weighing every morsel of food. I’m trying really hard to unlearn everything from that time and realise that my weight is fine, and diet culture is pretty toxic in general. I now eat to feel good and have the energy to sustain a busy life.

I really recommend The Maintenance Phase podcast. It really made me think a lot more about “diets” and the people who peddle then
I remember him saying from people's macros taken off a screenshot from MFP that people were eating too much shite because they had got a high level of sugar... Yet my fibre was coming from fruit mostly and so I never dared ask for help. He never looked at the actual diary entry, just the macros. And yet now on their website he had sample menus which are basically shite and wouldn't meet any macros.

Reactions: 2
Interesting
So he basically flags every bad review. What a knob.
He flagged mine as “illegal”, trustpilot contacted me for evidence and then reinstated it. It’s still up. It was a pretty standard “this plan didn’t work for me and I don’t like app is terrible” review. Hardly illegal :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think we got up to 55 ex members/staff please take the next number to be counted. I’d like to think we can get well into the hundreds and that would speak volumes.

There is a new thread now so please don’t post on this one. Does anyone know how to close a thread? We are now on thread #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.