TeamRH #5 Richie trustpilot he loves to flag, but we all know he's just a massive beanbag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thanks to @Saladdodger22 for the new thread name

Links to previous threads

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I hate that companies get trust pilot to get genuine complaints taken down.

That’s how I found myself on here because of another company (they have a tattle thread) doing exactly the same thing! 🤬

Reactions: 8
I hate that companies get trust pilot to get genuine complaints taken down.

That’s how I found myself on here because of another company (they have a tattle thread) doing exactly the same thing! 🤬
It is very annoying. In my experience of working at a few different companies who utilise trust pilot I’d advise posting late evening or night time that way it gives it the longest exposure before getting flagged (usually) and causes these types of dickheads the most stress. But yeah truspilot need to look at themselves

Reactions: 6
Its ridiculous, my review was up for 12 minutes before being flagged! And there was nothing in it against the rules, just negative towards Team RH

Reactions: 2
Its ridiculous, my review was up for 12 minutes before being flagged! And there was nothing in it against the rules, just negative towards Team RH
They'll have their staff that are devoted to trawling social media for mentions watching Trustpilot constantly.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
you can set google alerts up and most helpdesk software comes with trustpilot plugins these days so it'll go straight through to them. I'd imagine most companies run by control freaks like him expect there staff to keep an eye on it overnight and if its not removed by first thing in the morning there'll be hell on. i've heard a few stories and seen screenshotted evidence that this is exactly the case at RH. i've seen messages sent at 4am going balistic about a review left at 10pm not being addressed.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I had mine Flagged back on 9th February. Been supplying evidence trust pilot asked for. It got made live this morning as evidence was excepted, half hour later it was removed and no idea why.

Did you get that sent to you personally?
Mine was sent to my email, I’ve not even shared anything, so am I getting one for just being on this forum 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
He can’t do anything about it can he, it’s a WhatsApp group chat.

If the screenshots had been doctored then fair enough, but I very much doubt they are!

What’s he gonna do about the people posting negative reviews here and trust pilot etc, threaten all those too? 😂😂

This could all blow up in his face, he’s a silly
billy

I had mine Flagged back on 9th February. Been supplying evidence trust pilot asked for. It got made live this morning as evidence was excepted, half hour later it was removed and no idea why.

Mine was sent to my email, I’ve not even shared anything, so am I getting one for just being on this forum 🤷‍♀️
How would they know your email? Have you posted anything on these threads which could disclose your identity?

I have one and I’ve not even shared anything 🤷‍♀️
To your 'real' name obviously? So he has his suspicions who it is?

How did they get your email??

To your 'real' name obviously? So he has his suspicions who it is?

How did they get your email??
They have members email addresses and my name on here is near enough my real name. I’ve not shared anything apart from directing people to tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.