TeamRH #4 Richie cares more about his hairline than your waistline

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow!! That's rich (pardon the pun) coming from the biggest nut job there is!! Narcissistic behaviour right there!
You’d think though if you see these people becoming obsessed with their diet and some bordering on/turning into an ED that they would be messaging people privately and trying to do everything in their power to stop this from happening. I have nothing against some of the principles of the diet but it’s the obsessive principles existing within some of the things he says that some people can really take to heart and really take hold of, what got me was the calorie counting of medicine. NO!
It’s just sad that he feels the need to put people down and suggest that people turning against team RH is completely down to the person themselves when in fact it’s the lack of support and awareness of the issues their members have that’s an issue

Reactions: 6
You’d think though if you see these people becoming obsessed with their diet and some bordering on/turning into an ED that they would be messaging people privately and trying to do everything in their power to stop this from happening. I have nothing against some of the principles of the diet but it’s the obsessive principles existing within some of the things he says that some people can really take to heart and really take hold of, what got me was the calorie counting of medicine. NO!
It’s just sad that he feels the need to put people down and suggest that people turning against team RH is completely down to the person themselves when in fact it’s the lack of support and awareness of the issues their members have that’s an issue
Cannot take any responsibility, it's always somebody else's fault!!

Reactions: 2
When will be realise that it’s him that people hate cos he’s an absolutely vile person nowt else to it.

he realise*

Reactions: 7
Wow. This is something else.

sorry it’s in the wrong order 🙈
Awe bless maybe he has been reading Jason manford page where he is getting a right slating. It’s all coming apart and people are realising it’s not a business it’s a cult. What business bans people with no explanation and still takes their money. It’s shocking

Reactions: 5
Awe bless maybe he has been reading Jason manford page where he is getting a right slating. It’s all coming apart and people are realising it’s not a business it’s a cult. What business bans people with no explanation and still takes their money. It’s shocking
He has staff monitoring ALL the major weight loss groups/plans- he's fully aware of what's being said online. He's just furious he can't control it. His staff couldn't even mention anything to do with James Smith or he would literally lose the plot and throw things around the office.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thing is James smith and body coach actually have good websites, apps and coaching. RH has none of that. Baffles me he thinks he’s in the same category as them just cos he has a big fb following. Also baffles me he thinks he invented caloric deficit. He should just shut up shop and peddle his protein powders. Don’t upset the farmers tho… yeah like that beef was real (pun intended)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thing is James smith and body coach actually have good websites, apps and coaching. RH has none of that. Baffles me he thinks he’s in the same category as them just cos he has a big fb following. Also baffles me he thinks he invented caloric deficit. He should just shut up shop and peddle his protein powders. Don’t upset the farmers tho… yeah like that beef was real (pun intended)
Him and JS came onto the scene around the same time with their no bullshit, tell it straight calorie bleeping deficit approach- and JS rapidly overtook him and it baffles and infuriates him. He can't see how this little posh upstart could possibly be more 'popular' than him. As you say, he can't see that their 'product' vastly outweighs what he offers.

It's probably in response to what Sharon posted
Someone commented that she hoped Sharon’s page wasn’t going to turn into slagging off other slimming groups. Erm you follow TRH isn’t that what he does all day every day. Also if she followed Sharon she would know she left months ago!!

Reactions: 10
They just post the same response to everything. They will be getting peed of about the number of bad reviews that are starting to grow. People are opening their eyes now and seeing what’s going on
He keeps banging on about the support you can receive in the Facebook group!
We all know that is a big fat lie!
Unless you are sucking up to him, or praising his super dupa 'Life Plan' You are on your own!
No voicing opinions, definitely no moaning! It is a complete and utter con!!
How he's gotten away with daylight robbery for so long is beyond me??

Reactions: 9
He keeps banging on about the support you can receive in the Facebook group!
We all know that is a big fat lie!
Unless you are sucking up to him, or praising his super dupa 'Life Plan' You are on your own!
No voicing opinions, definitely no moaning! It is a complete and utter con!!
How he's gotten away with daylight robbery for so long is beyond me??
Yep if you don’t lick butt in the pod it’s a ban with no explanation. Been there and got that tshirt 3 times and ended up with a permanent ban. I pointed out the app was pointless without Facebook as it was all links to fb and was told I could still ask the coaches. That’s the coaches that are not qualified and are ex members hmm

Reactions: 7
Yep if you don’t lick butt in the pod it’s a ban with no explanation. Been there and got that tshirt 3 times and ended up with a permanent ban. I pointed out the app was pointless without Facebook as it was all links to fb and was told I could still ask the coaches. That’s the coaches that are not qualified and are ex members hmm
Yeah it's a joke and a shambles of a company!
I would rather ask my 2 year old grandson for advice than those clowns they call coaches! If it wasn't so despicable it would be laughable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.