TeamRH #10 Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the fucks name did Active Mummies do to deserve that?!? Christ!

Reactions: 5
WTF?? His post about other coaches saying that they shame people for not being committed?? And then goes on to actually shame people for “excuses” that man is an absolute psychopath.

He’s hitting the snow dust a bit too much now. Honestly the toxicity and vileness emanating from his page and followers is shocking. It’s not funny - it’s bullying.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's a very blunt tactic. Try to make as much noise as possible, be as controversial as possible, in the hope that he gets a lot of attention.

People have been doing this for years. He's the Piers Morgan of the fitness world.

it's a well known fact that if you ask a question on social media, you get little response. If you ask a question and give your own very controversial answer then you get a lot of response. The problem is, few people who respond to him then want to pay him money for his crappy services. They just see him as an entertaining monkey as they scroll through their feeds

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's a very blunt tactic. Try to make as much noise as possible, be as controversial as possible, in the hope that he gets a lot of attention.

People have been doing this for years. He's the Piers Morgan of the fitness world.

it's a well known fact that if you ask a question on social media, you get little response. If you ask a question and give your own very controversial answer then you get a lot of response. The problem is, few people who respond to him then want to pay him money for his crappy services. They just see him as an entertaining monkey as they scroll through their feeds
Considering he thinks he’s qualified to hand out “advice” to other business owners, doesn’t seem to follow his own does he?
Total tit shambles and not qualified to give out free leaflets at a supermarket, but apparently his now lapsed “qualifications” make him feel he can advise someone with an eating disorder how to “cure” it 🤢
There’s only so long you can keep your top marketing technique of using “balloon knot”, “chocolate starfish” and “flaps” 🤢🤢🤢
What sane person thinks these are a long term marketing strategy?? 💀
No one, except Richard ☠

Reactions: 10
I'm glad Rachael left him, but she's still pocketing money from this - I can't respect that.

Reactions: 6
B
I'm glad Rachael left him, but she's still pocketing money from this - I can't respect that.
By the time they pay all the staff and overheads there won’t be as much money as you’d think. I imagine they are in legal discussions about the business in terms of them splitting up. I know what you’re saying, and I’m sure I wouldn’t want anything to do with it if I was her but we don’t know the exact details of what’s happening.

Reactions: 1
I don’t begrudge her that … she has obviously had to put up with a lot of his tit for the duration of her relationship with him she was there at the start when it was set up so good for her she’s entitled to the money..

Reactions: 3
I really hope she can get out of this toxic business and do something good going forwards. I remember feeling really sad when she said she used to be a teacher because she seemed like someone who'd be wonderful with children and young people.

I'm just a bit...I dunno, sceptical of her. I remember Cathy (mum reloaded) saying how Rachael had been complicit in a lot of what was going on. It does make me wonder if she actually gives a tit in terms of the damage teamrh has done...I hope I'm being unfair here tbh. Irrespective of this, NOONE deserves a Richie.

B

By the time they pay all the staff and overheads there won’t be as much money as you’d think. I imagine they are in legal discussions about the business in terms of them splitting up. I know what you’re saying, and I’m sure I wouldn’t want anything to do with it if I was her but we don’t know the exact details of what’s happening.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.