TeamRH #3 What Trustpilot does not tell you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s gone and deleted all the negative posts now and there was A LOT! He had responded to them all so why delete them all. Utter bell end 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How dare they, I find that absolutely disgusting! How do people defend their practices?
Literally! Asking for people’s proof of change in income, I’m not even sure that’s allowed unless you’re a debt management maybe? Either way, it’s a strange way to run a business, shows how it’s purely about the money with him.

So many people are now questioning what he’s posting. He’s now opted to tell people they are idiots for asking him to do a food challenge (no idea where that came from)
So many posts telling him to stop being political and stick to what he should be doing and he’s absolutely going in on them 🤦🏽‍♀️
The humble brag 😂😂

if you’re earning it, go out and enjoy it. It’s like he’s paranoid about money, hence why its so difficult to get out of a contract so with them.

So many people are now questioning what he’s posting. He’s now opted to tell people they are idiots for asking him to do a food challenge (no idea where that came from)
So many posts telling him to stop being political and stick to what he should be doing and he’s absolutely going in on them 🤦🏽‍♀️
Does he even read before he posts . Just seems like a sad way to live .
Great your a multi millionaire but what joy has that brought you . No holiday etc no memories. .
And he reinvests it . How he doesn’t listen to his customers in regards to things they want on the app etc just brings out rubbish bits that people can get better value in the shop .

🤣🤣🤣hilarious!

He's so money savy but he lives in rented accommodation, cos paying someone else's mortgage is a great investment!

Honestly Richie, a decent house in Chester-le-Street ain't that much, especially for a multimillionaire like you. 😉

Reactions: 15
What a load of bollocks!

He could have a house paid off which would be a better investment than his tit business when the tide turns!

Something doesn’t add up… all this investment but no content and a shoddy app

Sure

Reactions: 7
Is he a multi millionaire? I’m no financial expert at all but perhaps the company could be worth something on the millions, but would he be?

He’s trying to make himself look like a saviour for investing everything back into the business but he’s just stupid. Yeah invest in your business of course. But rented accommodation? You have to plan for the worst, what if your business goes bust how will you pay your rent? At least if you’ve bought a house (presuming he can afford outright being a multi millionaire?) then you have something to fall back on. You have to be smart and look after yourself as well. Also, life is very short, you could get knocked over tomorrow and can’t take any money with you. So enjoy a holiday once in a while, it doesn’t have to break the bank. Live a little, it might even make you a nicer person

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is he a multi millionaire? I’m no financial expert at all but perhaps the company could be worth something on the millions, but would he be?
I agree, being a "millionaire" on paper is very different to having a million pounds just sat in your bank. I don't believe it

Reactions: 8
You can search them on companies house, the business appear to be boyant but we all know what a good account can do

Reactions: 2
If you look at their company accounts (2020) it seems to be worth just over £1mil but yeah that's the company not him.

They have 2 companies though, fitness and TLC. They haven't filed any accounts for tlc yet but I guess that's for selling protein powder etc. Their companies together are probably now worth a few million. I doubt very much that as an individual he is a multimillionaire.

He might not be up for spending money but Rach looks like she could do with a good holiday and a few nice meals out!

Reactions: 4
Ugh they popped up on my TikTok homepage this morning. Forcing upon us all the same vids they’ve been spouting for years. Yes slimming world is tit, yes caloric deficit is the best, we get it mate. Has this man or business ever actually talked about nutrition?

Reactions: 2
Ugh they popped up on my TikTok homepage this morning. Forcing upon us all the same vids they’ve been spouting for years. Yes slimming world is tit, yes caloric deficit is the best, we get it mate. Has this man or business ever actually talked about nutrition?
Did you see what Rach eats in a day? What do they know about actual nutrition? 🤔

I’ve bought a house outright with a loan from my company. I had to pay it back to the company within 18 months (I think … it was a few years ago) otherwise I would have faced a large tax bill.

In order to buy the house and not have to pay it back the money would have to be taken out as a dividend or salary and subject to high levels of tax. Having a million in your company is not the same as having a million quid in the bank, unfortunately.

Reactions: 6
You would want to see what RH eats in a day- I used to have him on my MFP....fruit & veg- what's that!?! It was cottage cheese, bran flakes/all bran, protein powder, more protein powder...it was shockingly bad...
I had baking el on my MFP, very little fruit and veg going on there too.

• Wow
Another massive thread on Jason manford. A lot more against than for. People are seeing the light eventually

Reactions: 9
Does he even read before he posts . Just seems like a sad way to live .
Great your a multi millionaire but what joy has that brought you . No holiday etc no memories. .
And he reinvests it . How he doesn’t listen to his customers in regards to things they want on the app etc just brings out rubbish bits that people can get better value in the shop .
A multimillionaire that chooses to live like that. Did he not say about ''giving Rachel the life she deserves'', yet they still live the way they do?

He’s trying to make himself look like a saviour for investing everything back into the business but he’s just stupid. Yeah invest in your business of course. But rented accommodation? You have to plan for the worst, what if your business goes bust how will you pay your rent? At least if you’ve bought a house (presuming he can afford outright being a multi millionaire?) then you have something to fall back on. You have to be smart and look after yourself as well. Also, life is very short, you could get knocked over tomorrow and can’t take any money with you. So enjoy a holiday once in a while, it doesn’t have to break the bank. Live a little, it might even make you a nicer person
Invests back in the business, that why he pays people commission rather than an hourly rate? He wants every last bit of blood out of his hangers on 😂

Interesting they are continuing to get adverse comments now on nutracheck and Jason manford. The tide is turning definitely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.