TeamRH #3 What Trustpilot does not tell you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the comments from the minions on that post! šŸ™ˆ
ā€œIs Diet Coke ok to drinkā€

how about you make that choice as itā€™s your life.
I thought they always bang on about ā€œthereā€™s no good or bad foodsā€ šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

And as for the replies to the lady who says she gets just fish and mushy peas from the chippy. Honestly I think they would show less disgust if she said she had robbed a bank!

šŸ™ˆ

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Heā€™s ranting about people filling their cars up now. I have come to believe he just likes chucking bombs in and watching people fight. That should not be on a business page should be on his personal one. If you can call it a business

Reactions: 7
Heā€™s ranting about people filling their cars up now. I have come to believe he just likes chucking bombs in and watching people fight. That should not be on a business page should be on his personal one. If you can call it a business
Anything to try and keep his burger nips relevant... it was refugees the other week

Reactions: 4
Thatā€™s the point though people will flock to it to give their opinions thus creating more exposure šŸ™„

If thatā€™s what he resorts to to keep your business relevant then honestly I pity him
He does it so when people start bickering he can come across like the big man and take the moral high ground to tell people off for arguing, knowing full well he's got his minions behind him licking his ring! He's such a deluded narc.

He also does it to get the interaction on his page. I mean God forbid they actually put their time and effort into producing good, relevant content.

Iā€™ve signed up a couple months ago itā€™s awful wish I hadnā€™t will they threaten me if I cancel dd

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Iā€™ve signed up a couple months ago itā€™s awful wish I hadnā€™t will they threaten me if I cancel dd
I stopped paying and only received one email from Ashbourne telling me Iā€™d missed a payment, but Iā€™ve had none since and I donā€™t think theyā€™ve tried taking money either.

Reactions: 2
I stopped paying and only received one email from Ashbourne telling me Iā€™d missed a payment, but Iā€™ve had none since and I donā€™t think theyā€™ve tried taking money either.
When did u cancel please x

I cancelled in May, I did put a post on trustpilot first though explaining that I wasnā€™t happy to continue paying for something I can get for free nor was I happy to provide hem with my info about my earnings to cancel the contract and they seem to have let it slide.

I cancelled in May, I did put a post on trustpilot first though explaining that I wasnā€™t happy to continue paying for something I can get for free nor was I happy to provide hem with my info about my earnings to cancel the contract and they seem to have let it slide.
Did they ask info about your earnings?

Have you seen the post of what Rachel eats in a day? How is that healthy not a singel fruit or vegetable in sight

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Have you seen the post of what Rachel eats in a day? How is that healthy not a singel fruit or vegetable in sight
You would want to see what RH eats in a day- I used to have him on my MFP....fruit & veg- what's that!?! It was cottage cheese, bran flakes/all bran, protein powder, more protein powder...it was shockingly bad...

• Wow
  • Sick
Did they ask info about your earnings?
Yep. I said I didnā€™t want to pay for the app it was a waste of money and I canā€™t afford to spend money on something I can do for free. Then they responded with thatā€™s fine just send us a copy of your earnings and weā€™ll suspend your subscription and reassess again in a few months time

• Wow
the lack of anything green ā€¦.
Severly lacking in anything home cooked either. If I was a fitness influencer I'd at least pretend I'd cooked the curry myself!

A day of processed food is fine, I mean we all have them, but to post that on a group that's supposed to be about having a healthy lifestyle just beggars belief. Again it just smacks of poor business planning and going off on whims!

......meanwhile Courtney Black is banging out a homemade surf and turf wrap over on insta!

Yep. I said I didnā€™t want to pay for the app it was a waste of money and I canā€™t afford to spend money on something I can do for free. Then they responded with thatā€™s fine just send us a copy of your earnings and weā€™ll suspend your subscription and reassess again in a few months time
How dare they, I find that absolutely disgusting! How do people defend their practices?

Reactions: 3
So many people are now questioning what heā€™s posting. Heā€™s now opted to tell people they are idiots for asking him to do a food challenge (no idea where that came from)
So many posts telling him to stop being political and stick to what he should be doing and heā€™s absolutely going in on them šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
So many people are now questioning what heā€™s posting. Heā€™s now opted to tell people they are idiots for asking him to do a food challenge (no idea where that came from)
So many posts telling him to stop being political and stick to what he should be doing and heā€™s absolutely going in on them šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
My god he's a dick.... a miserable one at that šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.