TeamRH #3 What Trustpilot does not tell you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So all the affiliates are now on a public page and it's just Richie and Rachel on the paid page.... Really what are people paying for

Reactions: 4
I saw that the members are not happy but it’s cheap advertising for them.

They seem to have disappeared for now
Again people's voices are being silenced by them, these are real people with horrible experiences and they are getting them all hidden. Absolutely terrible that they get away with hiding these and shame on trustpilot allowing this.

Reactions: 6
I started getting ads for them on Facebook yesterday so I reported it as the scam that it is. One of them was a video with Rachel and a chicken milkshake which I didn’t watch. Poor lass is tired waiting to be taken out for a nice meal so has resorted to chicken milkshakes.

Reactions: 1
Did he have a go at Fathers on Fathers today? Or was it just Mothers on Mothers day?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just had an email from them to say they have changed the management team for collecting payments. Wonder if they got that fed up of people complaining about their bullying tactics? Now for the biggest bully of them all to change his attitude! But we know that’s not going to happen.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just had an email from them to say they have changed the management team for collecting payments. Wonder if they got that fed up of people complaining about their bullying tactics? Now for the biggest bully of them all to change his attitude! But we know that’s not going to happen.
They should have no management team or any contracts, there is no need.

Has he took Rachel anywhere yet?

Delighted to see Cathy won against them with the GDPR body in UK. Basically them recording their meeting and sharing it totally breached all GDPR rules so they found in favour of Cathy's complaint. It too her almost 2 years but fair play to her for sticking with it !! 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Delighted to see Cathy won against them with the GDPR body in UK. Basically them recording their meeting and sharing it totally breached all GDPR rules so they found in favour of Cathy's complaint. It too her almost 2 years but fair play to her for sticking with it !! 👏
She is an absolute trooper for doing what she did. She got dogs abuse from what I remember when she first came out telling her side of the story, nobody would believe her, well now look 😎 People are working them out so much more than they did 2 years ago.

Reactions: 14
The mind bleeping boggles, imagine asking for someone’s P60 over £6.99 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
The mind bleeping boggles, imagine asking for someone’s P60 over £6.99 🤦‍♀️
I would love to see Rachel do a Facebook live being interviewed by one of us discussing all of the Tattle threads. Ask her if she thinks demanding someones P60 to cancel a contract for a diet is acceptable? Especially during covid times.

Reactions: 12
I started getting ads for them on Facebook yesterday so I reported it as the scam that it is. One of them was a video with Rachel and a chicken milkshake which I didn’t watch. Poor lass is tired waiting to be taken out for a nice meal so has resorted to chicken milkshakes.
A chicken milkshake! Dear god

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Just seen this on their website, responding to negative reviews. Hmm they usually get them removed https://teamrhfitness.com/negative-reviews
Very carefully selected reviews and perfect to manipulate people as usual in my opinion. Giving that little bit ''honesty'' and making it look really down to earth by addressing bad reviews.

Let's see if they kept all of the reviews calling them ''bullies''? Would he address those? And I mean not just a one off, but all of the posts calling them bullies?

I was absolutely attacked yesterday on Jason Manford group by a few of their cult members. Someone asked where to get calories to get started, someone suggested Team RH, so I replied saying that be careful it will cost you £6.99p and a 12 month contract, just use James Smith app for free for cals. These people were really attacking to me I personally felt, as if I was being negative about Team RH, when I honestly was just saying be careful getting stuck in a contract when all she want is starting calories.

Jason Manford group is strange, why are loads of his staff/affiliates in there being nicey nice?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Very carefully selected reviews and perfect to manipulate people as usual in my opinion. Giving that little bit ''honesty'' and making it look really down to earth by addressing bad reviews.

Let's see if they kept all of the reviews calling them ''bullies''? Would he address those? And I mean not just a one off, but all of the posts calling them bullies?

I was absolutely attacked yesterday on Jason Manford group by a few of their cult members. Someone asked where to get calories to get started, someone suggested Team RH, so I replied saying that be careful it will cost you £6.99p and a 12 month contract, just use James Smith app for free for cals. These people were really attacking to me I personally felt, as if I was being negative about Team RH, when I honestly was just saying be careful getting stuck in a contract when all she want is starting calories.

Jason Manford group is strange, why are loads of his staff/affiliates in there being nicey nice?
I hope you reported them for being arseholes.I like the group I’ve been in it years but the way some go on is as though they’re some sort of weight loss guru who can help us all.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.