TeamRH #3 What Trustpilot does not tell you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, so pleased I’ve found this!!
I’m a big girl - no hiding it, because of various health conditions recently I find weight loss hard. Had heard good things about RH so signed up but the app advised I eat 2900cals a day - which seemed way too high!!
I was told “well to get the size you are you must have been eating more than that everyday, so you need that many- come back in a few weeks if it’s still not working”
How supportive - and I also know I hadn’t been eating that many daily. I’ve now stopped paying and am waiting for them to contact me demanding I do 🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I hope this is allowed

I am 5ft 1 and 10 stone 7 can someone tell me what my calories and macros should be to loose weight?

I did have them through Team RH but MFP seemed to have reset or something happened and I lost them. I have no desire to ever join Team RH again as this thread really opened my eyes.

Reactions: 1
I hope this is allowed

I am 5ft 1 and 10 stone 7 can someone tell me what my calories and macros should be to loose weight?

I did have them through Team RH but MFP seemed to have reset or something happened and I lost them. I have no desire to ever join Team RH again as this thread really opened my eyes.
Google tdee calculator you can find out on there x

Reactions: 3
I hope this is allowed

James smith academy calculator is also free and almost identical to the data team rh charge for

I’m a big girl - no hiding it, because of various health conditions recently I find weight loss hard. Had heard good things about RH so signed up but the app advised I eat 2900cals a day - which seemed way too high!!
I was told “well to get the size you are you must have been eating more than that everyday, so you need that many- come back in a few weeks if it’s still not working”
How supportive - and I also know I hadn’t been eating that many daily. I’ve now stopped paying and am waiting for them to contact me demanding I do 🙄🙄
Sounds about right. It’s madness you ask for help if you are struggling and get to,d to bugger off unless you have followed everything to the letter. Some people might need that help to get to that point. No wonder so many people are switching to Peter and Preece Nutrition with no contract and a kind and caring approach

Reactions: 5
I had this too I was on 2700 kcal and I generally struggled to hit all the targets given and when asking what they were class as shite and could I have some more help was basically shoved back and forgotten about x

Reactions: 3
Blaming tracking is his go to excuse when his “plan” isn’t working for people.

Reactions: 10
Blaming tracking is his go to excuse when his “plan” isn’t working for people.
100%. Telling people they didn't lose because they didn't hit protein and fibre is ridiculous. If you're still in a calorie deficit you will lose regardless.

Reactions: 9
Gosh, so supportive of someone who is obviously struggling. Poor woman is probably losing motivation and just cannot be arsed tracking properly because no one is helping her. He doesn't even address her question.

Reactions: 9
That’s atrocious, she was asking for help for a friend how is that helping that’ll probably spiral her more .

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.