TeamRH #3 What Trustpilot does not tell you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember you being pulled up for helping and I was shocked as you were always so helpful to new people pointing out in the help centre where they could get answers. I as a paying member was also thrown out of the group for a ridiculous reason. I went to Preece and the difference is astounding. There appears to be a lot of unrest at the moment. People are starting to see the light. I’m just glad I was thrown out before I was stupid enough to renew as I would have been tied in for another year.
Glad it’s not just me lol. What gets me is it is supposed to be a business but he behaves like s spoilt brat. I did join preece for a couple on months and have now paid for nutracheck. I had a chat with Peter and have cancelled membership (yes you can with Preece), and will have summer off. Peter is wonderful and the group is so kind and supportive. I think eventually RH will crash and burn as more people see what’s going on.

Reactions: 9
Glad it’s not just me lol. What gets me is it is supposed to be a business but he behaves like s spoilt brat. I did join preece for a couple on months and have now paid for nutracheck. I had a chat with Peter and have cancelled membership (yes you can with Preece), and will have summer off. Peter is wonderful and the group is so kind and supportive. I think eventually RH will crash and burn as more people see what’s going on.
You are definitely not the only one lol

yes he is lovely and it’s so supportive. You are also allowed to have a bad day and talk about it without being deleted 😂

Reactions: 6
Surely the head reads these threads. He’s probably scoffing at them rather than taking on the feedback

Reactions: 4
Surely the head reads these threads. He’s probably scoffing at them rather than taking on the feedback
He does read them. In fact he spends his days trawling the internet and FB looking for stuff. He thinks he’s the messiah and he has all his disciples wading in sticking up for him.

• Haha
How does he have the cheek to post this, he sends his minions to bully people all the time!
What the actual duck am I reading. I’d be more concerned about the spouses in that situations right now. The degree of depression affairs cause is always unseen

Be kind guys! Oh duck off, you’re sympathetic towards Hancock , no thought to his wife , because your job is bullying women daily. bleeping bastard honestly

show kindness to someone who couldn’t be kind in the last year, are you serious ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I won’t be renewing my membership in September. I feel stupid for getting sucked in. I’ve lost almost three stone but tbh I walk a lot and weighing every single bit is a total turn off to me. I’m just trying to make healthy choices and so on. I’m glad I came across these threads so cheers folks 👍

Well here you go. I joined rh on 3.7.19. It was a nicer place when I joined but went down hill quickly. I have been suspended a few times from the fb page for helping people. I was warned they pay the coaches commission and if they don’t answer questions then they don’t get paid. Crap business model in my view. However until a few weeks ago I hadn’t posted for a while. Just lurked out of curious. Then started making a few posts to answer questions. Very quickly got the message stop posting …. Which I did. Then on Tuesday 22nd I couldn’t find the page at all. So messaged to ask if it was down and got told I had been blocked with no explanation. I have tried all week to get an answer and they point blank refuse. Asked what would happen if I renewed and was told you can have use of the app but not fb. I flagged up that all the crappy videos on the app can only be accessed via fb. I personally think a certain mr howie is behind this. I also think they don’t have a reason why I have been blocked and it’s plainly because they don’t want me in the group but are too cowardly to say so. These are the conversations. Form your own opinion
Omg! I had the frustrating experience of Christina repeating herself and ignoring my points - seemed to be trying to push my buttons! This group needs investigating for sure

Reactions: 3
Omg! I had the frustrating experience of Christina repeating herself and ignoring my points - seemed to be trying to push my buttons! This group needs investigating for sure
To be honest she must be fed up with mopping up after his tit. I know I would be.

Yep, I asked the same question 4 times and got completely blanked as you can see. If it’s a case that they don’t like me just have the balls to say so in my view

Reactions: 1
It’s been years since I’ve seen these and wondered what happened to that Liverpudlian girl who was on the affiliates. Von Choc was another one banging on about them. I never got any sense out of any of them at all,where’s all this 15k steps a day for everyone come from? 10k is pretty basic for most but then again he’s setting the calories too high and forcing the steps to make up the burn. Which just isn’t sustainable for most people

Reactions: 5
The mind bleeping boggles, imagine asking for someone’s P60 over £6.99 🤦‍♀️
After the ICO warning maybe they’ll think about the repercussions of asking for someone’s personal/sensitive data. I’m sure there’s be requirements re: secure transfer, storage of data, managed access, legal basis etc. I don’t think the ICO would consider sending a P60 through FB messenger with shared access by multiple people acceptable. This man thinks he can make his own rules and overwrite the law. Bellend.

Well here you go. I joined rh on 3.7.19. It was a nicer place when I joined but went down hill quickly. I have been suspended a few times from the fb page for helping people. I was warned they pay the coaches commission and if they don’t answer questions then they don’t get paid. Crap business model in my view. However until a few weeks ago I hadn’t posted for a while. Just lurked out of curious. Then started making a few posts to answer questions. Very quickly got the message stop posting …. Which I did. Then on Tuesday 22nd I couldn’t find the page at all. So messaged to ask if it was down and got told I had been blocked with no explanation. I have tried all week to get an answer and they point blank refuse. Asked what would happen if I renewed and was told you can have use of the app but not fb. I flagged up that all the crappy videos on the app can only be accessed via fb. I personally think a certain mr howie is behind this. I also think they don’t have a reason why I have been blocked and it’s plainly because they don’t want me in the group but are too cowardly to say so. These are the conversations. Form your own opinion
And on my point about RH thinking he can write his own clauses to circumvent the law, I’m sure this is probably the case here. All their T&Cs protect them 100% but I’m sure there’ll be some consumer legislation that will overwrite all his pick’n’mix T&Cs. Like, advertising the support group on the website suggests it’s part of the deal - not something they might let you have or not depending on whether he’s in a bad mood that day.

Reactions: 9
It’s been years since I’ve seen these and wondered what happened to that Liverpudlian girl who was on the affiliates. Von Choc was another one banging on about them. I never got any sense out of any of them at all,where’s all this 15k steps a day for everyone come from? 10k is pretty basic for most but then again he’s setting the calories too high and forcing the steps to make up the burn. Which just isn’t sustainable for most people
If you don’t do 15,000 steps then you’re lazy according to him. Like you say it’s hard to get that amount of steps in a day and have a life and spend time with your family. It’s almost impossible to get your calories reduced as you will just get accused of not tracking properly as there is no way their algorithms can be incorrect.

Reactions: 7
They snook in that awful no way to cancel either as if you have to prove your circumstances to a virtual gym. Never seen that before at all and calling debt collectors is outrageous.

You know what, back to that Hancock thing … I think this sympathiser talks with experience… I take it he’s got a history of being unfaithful then

Was the Liverpudlian girl called Jerry or something?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.