TeamRH #3 What Trustpilot does not tell you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Diversifying into unsolicited and unnecessary public service announcements.

WTAF 😂
I cringed when I saw that. For someone with no kids and no interest in, wtf does it have to do with him. That sort of tit should be on his own personal page. Not a company profile, but let’s face it,it isn’t a company it’s the Richie appreciation society

Reactions: 9
What the hell?! In the comments he’s done a minute and a half taking about it 😐 I’m so confused what this has to do with a diet page and why he thinks it’s his job to “warn” people😂 he looks haggered in the video as well.

Reactions: 8
You’ve got to wonder about someone (childless) whose mind goes straight to child abduction when they see parents post photos of their kids.

Just how many children are actually abducted via Facebook?

Reactions: 9

WTAF 😂
Primary schools wouldn't just let an unauthorised contact collect a child from school? And secondary school kids probably don't get collected from school and have mobile phones to contact parents.

Reactions: 5
An absolute screamer of a human being! It’s none of anyone’s business what anyone else posts on Facebook. Next he will be “advising” that nobody posts a photo of their dog in case that is abducted too. Muppet

One of the “coaches” shared his post and she has her kids pictures all over her page 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

They really do just follow him blindly.

One of the “coaches” shared his post and she has her kids pictures all over her page 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

They really do just follow him blindly.
I take that back! She has obviously deleted them! Pretty sure she had a picture of her kids up recently from when they were on holiday. Clearly followed her “great leader’s” advice and took them down. 😳🙄

• Haha
First of all as an adult I get plenty thank you very much.

Secondly I’ve said it before but if it’s not weights, he’s not interested, simply because it’s all he knows. You could be doing your pan in with zumba, swimming, karate, dance whatever, but in Richies world that don’t mean tit- you have to have those 15k steps and bleeping weights.

but I do love watching him get on his soap box as a result of him Googling himself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

WTAF 😂
If I know by watching you......erm stalker alert. Why are you watching others profiles and looking through their photos. As a professional/business man that's a no.

Kayleigh Curtis is her name his biggest fan apparently
She who has posted WILD BS on her page and absolutely no clue what she's talking about. Getting alllll the sympathy for being a nasty little woman.
She's been soundly told off by my friend and her response was some half arsed 'apology/ excuse' and then she STILL associates my name with my username on here having been corrected but she HASN'T corrected the other bits where she accuses me of saying things that Bikerbabe may have said .

It's completely gross to behave like that publicly on social media. Defamation and slander are both criminal offences. At least on MY page I tell the TRITH

• Heart
I can’t stop laughing at the video he did in the comments. Basically he’s proving himself to be even more narcissistic than we knew and is in shock that people aren’t taking his word for things/ having a go at people who don’t worship him like his mad followers. clearly anyone who doesn’t bow down at his every word is deluded 🥴

Also, does anyone else think he’s had a hair transplant?
25EF34CA-D230-41A7-8F40-063FE15970BE.png

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I can’t stop laughing at the video he did in the comments. Basically he’s proving himself to be even more narcissistic than we knew and is in shock that people aren’t taking his word for things/ having a go at people who don’t worship him like his mad followers. clearly anyone who doesn’t bow down at his every word is deluded 🥴

Also, does anyone else think he’s had a hair transplant?
View attachment 695592
He did have a hair transplant.

She who has posted WILD BS on her page and absolutely no clue what she's talking about. Getting alllll the sympathy for being a nasty little woman.
She's been soundly told off by my friend and her response was some half arsed 'apology/ excuse' and then she STILL associates my name with my username on here having been corrected but she HASN'T corrected the other bits where she accuses me of saying things that Bikerbabe may have said .

It's completely gross to behave like that publicly on social media. Defamation and slander are both criminal offences. At least on MY page I tell the TRITH
Ooh what have I said that caught her eye 😀

Reactions: 1
I joined TeamRH years ago, when it was just the two of them in their wee flat. I learned loads about nutrition and macros and TDEE etc. Didn’t know all that before, and I was really pleased to learn it.

I was a member for YEARS, but never commented cos I was too scared. I never lost weight cos the exercise element was beyond me in my life at that time.

I felt like a huge failure, and I really needed support and encouragement, but I knew if I asked for it in the calorie club and he saw it, that I’d get some horrible response back about being lazy.

I had a sick child that never slept for 6 years. I worked, I walked miles, I ate well, but could not lose. I paid my money every month until last year.

At that point I realised there were supportive free groups based around the same science. They understood challenges at home and offered support and practical suggestions. No judgement or bullying.

Every few week RH likes to find some poor person to publicly offer support to, and the acolytes gush. It’s a promo, it’s cheap, it’s exploitative, and it makes me sick.

In the beginning I think there was so much potential, but he got lost. He made being a bully his usp.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.