TeamRH #3 What Trustpilot does not tell you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope you reported them for being arseholes.I like the group I’ve been in it years but the way some go on is as though they’re some sort of weight loss guru who can help us all.
I did not report, maybe I still should. They were saying Team RH have certain algorithms so get different calories 🤣, do Team RH have access to magic calories that burn more bodyfat? They really show themselves up worse than Slimming Worlders who they initially wanted to be different from.
All the lady wanted was some cals to start on, no need to pay anyone anything when James Smith offers them for free, these people could not get it and thought I was attacking Team RH, very insecure behaviour from the cult members it was.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I did not report, maybe I still should. They were saying Team RH have certain algorithms so get different calories 🤣, do Team RH have access to magic calories that burn more bodyfat? They really show themselves up worse than Slimming Worlders who they initially wanted to be different from.
All the lady wanted was some cals to start on, no need to pay anyone anything when James Smith offers them for free, these people could not get it and thought I was attacking Team RH, very insecure behaviour from the cult members it was.
You can also get free calories and macros on this and it gives the same figure as team rh and it’s free https://www.iifym.com/

Reactions: 5
You can also get free calories and macros on this and it gives the same figure as team rh and it’s free https://www.iifym.com/
Didn't team rh used to be iifym or that was their motto IIFYM. Almost all nutritionists including NHS site use the Harris-Benedict formula to calculate calories this is the one we are taught and use. It is not some magic formula only available to RH as he would like to think.

Reactions: 2
Didn't team rh used to be iifym or that was their motto IIFYM. Almost all nutritionists including NHS site use the Harris-Benedict formula to calculate calories this is the one we are taught and use. It is not some magic formula only available to RH as he would like to think.
Not sure on that but the calories I was given on iifym matched exactly the team rh ones

Reactions: 1
He knows that by slagging off slimming world, he will appeal to the serial dieters who have lost faith in SW. There is a cult like quality to these slimming clubs. I work in healthcare and some of the crap I've heard spouted from colleagues about the different diets they are on is amazing, considering that these are qualified health professionals. I've yet to see anyone lose weight with any club and keep it off. I lost 3 stone with Team RH and its all back now.
I know that if I want to lose weight and keep it off, I need to move my arse more. But it is tempting to get sucked in to the miracle stories. 15000 steps was easy when I worked 12 hour shifts in a hospital. Now I've moved to a desk based role, I get nowhere near that.
People I know who are slim still eat well, but are very, very active.
I just spend my money on bigger clothes ( and biscuits) 😩 😉

Reactions: 7
Not sure on that but the calories I was given on iifym matched exactly the team rh ones
I'm sure about 6-7 years ago on their fb about/bio part the website was in blue with /iifym on the end. As I found an American bloke with his own business promoting iifym when I searched it after I had seen it. I can't get over the chicken milkshake 🤣🤦‍♀️

OT but is anyone a member or has been a member of Munro Fitness? I've been trying to look for reviews on his business/challenges but there doesn't seem to be any independent ones? From what I've seen he seems to still be offering the same thing as Team RH at £7.00 a month, also with the 1-2-1 coaching for £21.00 a month. I wonder what you actually get for that 🤔

I'd make a thread but I can't remember how to😄🤦🏼‍♀️

OT but is anyone a member or has been a member of Munro Fitness? I've been trying to look for reviews on his business/challenges but there doesn't seem to be any independent ones? From what I've seen he seems to still be offering the same thing as Team RH at £7.00 a month, also with the 1-2-1 coaching for £21.00 a month. I wonder what you actually get for that 🤔

I'd make a thread but I can't remember how to😄🤦🏼‍♀️
I signed up for a few months, I don't like him, just something about him. 1-2-1 you post stats on a private FB page and they get back to you with macros but a lot of the replies on posts were copy and paste. Also you can only use MFP not Nutracheck, you upload those stats with steps every 2 weeks for a check in and fill in some questions about how you've got on.

Not worth it in my opinion, felt quite cult like not as bad as RH tho. Still think Preece is the best group as in everyone is chill and Pete is a great help.

• Heart
I signed up for a few months, I don't like him, just something about him. 1-2-1 you post stats on a private FB page and they get back to you with macros but a lot of the replies on posts were copy and paste. Also you can only use MFP not Nutracheck, you upload those stats with steps every 2 weeks for a check in and fill in some questions about how you've got on.

Not worth it in my opinion, felt quite cult like not as bad as RH tho. Still think Preece is the best group as in everyone is chill and Pete is a great help.
This is really helpful thank you 👍 I must admit I was suspicious when I couldn't find any reviews?? (May just be me) another one ripping off MFP! That really annoys me. I love Nutracheck, no way am I giving that up. I'd expect a bit more for £20 a month too. I haven't looked into Preece nutrition, I know a lot of people on here have spoken well of him

Well here you go. I joined rh on 3.7.19. It was a nicer place when I joined but went down hill quickly. I have been suspended a few times from the fb page for helping people. I was warned they pay the coaches commission and if they don’t answer questions then they don’t get paid. Crap business model in my view. However until a few weeks ago I hadn’t posted for a while. Just lurked out of curious. Then started making a few posts to answer questions. Very quickly got the message stop posting …. Which I did. Then on Tuesday 22nd I couldn’t find the page at all. So messaged to ask if it was down and got told I had been blocked with no explanation. I have tried all week to get an answer and they point blank refuse. Asked what would happen if I renewed and was told you can have use of the app but not fb. I flagged up that all the crappy videos on the app can only be accessed via fb. I personally think a certain mr howie is behind this. I also think they don’t have a reason why I have been blocked and it’s plainly because they don’t want me in the group but are too cowardly to say so. These are the conversations. Form your own opinion

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Well here you go. I joined rh on 3.7.19. It was a nicer place when I joined but went down hill quickly. I have been suspended a few times from the fb page for helping people. I was warned they pay the coaches commission and if they don’t answer questions then they don’t get paid. Crap business model in my view. However until a few weeks ago I hadn’t posted for a while. Just lurked out of curious. Then started making a few posts to answer questions. Very quickly got the message stop posting …. Which I did. Then on Tuesday 22nd I couldn’t find the page at all. So messaged to ask if it was down and got told I had been blocked with no explanation. I have tried all week to get an answer and they point blank refuse. Asked what would happen if I renewed and was told you can have use of the app but not fb. I flagged up that all the crappy videos on the app can only be accessed via fb. I personally think a certain mr howie is behind this. I also think they don’t have a reason why I have been blocked and it’s plainly because they don’t want me in the group but are too cowardly to say so. These are the conversations. Form your own opinion
Horrible horrible people!!

Reactions: 4
Absolutely disgraceful People. How was I ever paying for this crap🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
After reading about the horrible reviews and what people have gone through, I'm not going to renew my membership next year. I signed up a couple of months ago but it makes you become obsessed with scales and I was worried I might end up with an eating disorder! Plus they make you feel like tit if you don't hit your steps or macros

Reactions: 9
I am composing a trust pilot review which will post this weekend. Bet the coward still won’t respond and the watch the 5 star brigade start to knock it down. He is not a businessman he is a bully and a coward

• Heart
I remember you being pulled up for helping and I was shocked as you were always so helpful to new people pointing out in the help centre where they could get answers. I as a paying member was also thrown out of the group for a ridiculous reason. I went to Preece and the difference is astounding. There appears to be a lot of unrest at the moment. People are starting to see the light. I’m just glad I was thrown out before I was stupid enough to renew as I would have been tied in for another year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.