TeamRH #3 What Trustpilot does not tell you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure why we all needed hoodies, not like we are advertising the company when we are all in our homes stepping on the spot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They’ve pretty much become everything they have ranted against for the pay however many years. I don’t feel like it’ll even be around in the next ten years because calorie counting you can do on your own, they offer you nothing in return of a monthly subscription that you can’t get for free

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You can find out your TDEE on any online calculator, take 500-700 calories off the daily TDEE and use MFP or Nutracheck to track progress and exercise goals.

All free and no need to prance around your kitchen, buy overpriced tat or read people getting belittled and general misogyny on Facebook.

No contest.

Reactions: 10
Anyone else who still gets their emails, feel like they get bombarded with offers about protein powder and merchandise?

His face just popped up on my Instagram..ouch he looks rough.
Why's he slagging off Aldi? I watched his argument... Guess he was trying to me funny 🤷
Ah ye and calling the customer Infront big Shaz... Whatever makes u feel better Richie

Reactions: 5
Offer on atm with a code u get 25% off certain products and booty bands thrown in for free 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm the same I've 2 t shirts 2 jumpers 1 zip up hoodie headband 2 hats not sure what else 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Me too I’ve got a hoodie ,zip hoodie the bottle and I stupidly ordered the graft bare bell set and now I’m trying to sell it so far no takers tho

and that rant about Aldi I have no idea 🤷‍♀️. Was very bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Always women he talks about its getting really old now. Never uses men as examples and of course if you're a woman and bigger or more muscular than him you're of course a roid head in his book . Total bellend.

Does be ever consider than some women work their butts of and can be muscular my PT is big for a woman but has taken her over 15 years of constantly training

Why's he slagging off Aldi? I watched his argument... Guess he was trying to me funny 🤷
Ah ye and calling the customer Infront big Shaz... Whatever makes u feel better Richie

Total bellend seriously maybe the problem is that the woman was in better shape than him 🤣🤣🤣 so he has to call her names.

Usual style

Anyone else who still gets their emails, feel like they get bombarded with offers about protein powder and merchandise?
Unsubscribe to their emails it stops them

Attachments

Last edited:
I’ve just watched that. He’s lying, it’s not his first time, he’s just been caught buying tit! I’ve seen him in aldi before 🙄

Was just browsing the slimming world thread on here and saw someone say she and her daughter decided not o join team rh because of the terrible reviews online, on here and on trustpilot 😂 😂 looks like all the deleting of negative reviews isn't working Richie mate!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Richie if you're reading this, this is an anonymous forum. People have absolutely zero to gain from contributing on here. It's a sad state of affairs (for you) if so many people have been made to feel so uncomfortable by you, your bullying and your so-called business model. Sort yourself out please.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Scottish lass can put her pitchfork away, she doesn't know me and I don't know her....nor do I wish to based upon what she wrote there. Sounds a real classy lady.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just read the latest negative review on trust pilot and it is exactly what happened to me. Banned from fb group with no explanation. I challenged that app is useless without access to fb as all the videos in the app are on fb. Was told there was no way I would get access back to the groups. After six times of asking politely I gave up. Steer well clear. If you need support join preece nutrition

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just read the latest negative review on trust pilot and it is exactly what happened to me. Banned from fb group with no explanation. I challenged that app is useless without access to fb as all the videos in the app are on fb. Was told there was no way I would get access back to the groups. After six times of asking politely I gave up. Steer well clear. If you need support join preece nutrition
Haven't seen it been on and looked
But yes that's what happens he makes some lame ass excuse for blocking people or banning people just because people don't agree with him or call him out .

Reactions: 2
Richie if you're reading this, this is an anonymous forum. People have absolutely zero to gain from contributing on here. It's a sad state of affairs (for you) if so many people have been made to feel so uncomfortable by you, your bullying and your so-called business model. Sort yourself out please.
I commented on the jason manford group a few month ago, saying to someone to check reviews on tattle. I got a reply from someone else saying I shouldn't be on there as it is for people who monetise their personal life such as vloggers 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi all, just found this thread and have been plowing my way through them all. Team RH is a tinpot company who shouldn’t be nowhere near the fitness industry. Richie is a glorified bodybuilder hence the near ED methods he advises. Calorie deficit is a tool that works but like most tools it doesn’t work well for everyone. The best diet is the diet you already have with just a few tweaks to make it better (1 or no sugars in tea instead of 2, Coke Zero instead of full fat etc etc). Also the 15,000 step target is ridiculous unless you are unemployed with no family. Just go for a walk when you can and workout 3 times a week (again no stress if you can’t) If you do want to count calories simply work out your TDEE for free online and deduct 500 cals to get your target number of cals. Remember you have to consistently go over your TDEE (a lot too trust me) to put on weight. As for protein, gym goers will hit high targets as they are trying to keep hold of muscle when burning fat but to be honest just ensure you eat a a balanced plate which contains a serving of protein at each meal and you will be golden. We are generally not protein deficient in the UK so not sure why Team RH are getting everyone chugging down protein powder. Above all don’t overthink it, I know it’s frustrating but some of them FB groups will do you no favours trust me. If anyone ever wants any help or support my inbox is always open. Just don’t want a single extra person handing over their hard earned money to them. He’s a prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.