Taylor Wynn / ThaTaylaa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone watch her? I think she is an objectively great YouTuber but I find her a bit insufferable sometimes. I think the way she tries to brand herself as Hardworking YouTuber™ a bit cringe and self-righteous also.

I also find a lot of her life choices questionable - e.g. I was drawn to her because I also had cystic acne and migraines, however seeing the amount of inflammatory processed shite she eats is always shocking as it will objectively be making both of those afflictions worse (although not the acne anymore post-accutane). Occupational Health is also a big part of my job so seeing her complain about a neck injury that is causing her chronic pain whilst also working hunched over a laptop everyday is insane to me, it’s like physio 101 so I’ve no idea how her chiropractor hasn’t advised against unless they have and she’s ignoring their advice. When challenged on this she says she takes breaks every 20 minutes which 1) doesn’t really correlate with the workaholic image and 2) isn’t valid because you’re supposed to take regular micro breaks from a proper setup. Doubt anyone will be able to relate and these are all so specific to me 😂

Also changing her name to Taylor Wynn when Wynn is not her surname was bizarre.

Reactions: 1