Taylor Swift

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Staff member
That's hilarious and deserved that even with all her work and shady trying to sell the same song in 8 different formats she still didn't get a hot 100 #1. To be beaten by a country inspired song too :LOL:

The song has performed so badly for her standards, the only region it got #1 is Scotland. Didn't even make it into the top 10 in many countries.

I bet she's fuming with a sore hand after signing all those copies :ROFLMAO:
I loved her but if this is what she’s bringing, I’m not buying it 😐
she’s sold out. I’m glad it’s reflected in sales.
With reputation she became this “evil persona,” before artist 🤷‍♀️ annoying but the music was still there 😐
“Me” is like something from the cutting room floor of the greatest showman soundtrack.
Yes it’s “catchy”
but so is baby shark 🥺

Yel

Staff member
It's catchy with a decent hook, but so are most of the tunes from kiddies TV. She should scrap it and start again, but she's so arrogant will probably just repeat it's achievements like most views in 24 hours for a music video and totally ignore the backlash. She went very quiet after missing the #1.

This reads like she's congratulating herself, despite me not challenging her at all as an artist.
Screenshot_20190515-191103.jpg

Deany644

That's hilarious and deserved that even with all her work and shady trying to sell the same song in 8 different formats she still didn't get a hot 100 #1. To be beaten by a country inspired song too

The song has performed so badly for her standards, the only region it got #1 is Scotland. Didn't even make it into the top 10 in many countries.

I bet she's fuming with a sore hand after signing all those copies
If this album does not do well she is still young enough to be on the top again all the artists have dips in their careers. Look at Mariah her Frist couple of albums done really well and giltter nearly ended her career and than she brought emancipation of mimi out and she was on top again. I think Taylor has the nicest fans out of all the others the behives are crazy.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Yel

Staff member
If this album does not do well she is still young enough to be on the top again all the artists have dips in their careers. Look at Mariah her Frist couple of albums done really well and giltter nearly ended her career and than she brought emancipation of mimi out and she was on top again. I think Taylor has the nicest fans out of all the others the behives are crazy.

Of course she's still got at least a dozen albums in her - no one's said she's over. But needs to challenge herself and not care about charts and money.

Mariah's emancipation album still sold way less than her earlier albums and that's before streaming. Glitter was ruined by her ex getting Jenifer Lopez to rip off the best tracks. When him and Mariah were together they were pulling all kind of tricks to keep getting her #1's.

Deany644

Of course she's still got at least a dozen albums in her - no one's said she's over. But needs to challenge herself and not care about charts and money.

Maria's emancipation album still sold way less than her earlier albums and that's before streaming. Glitter was ruined by her ex getting Jenifer Lopez to rip off the best tracks. When him and Mariah were together they were pulling all kind of tricks to keep getting her #1's.
I did not mean that she was over just she is still young enough to get on top. Yes jlo and Mariah have never got on and they don't blame Mariah jlo has been shady as fuck. I would love to see Mariah back on top of the charts but I don't think she can pull it off maybe she will shock us and bring some decent music out.

LurkyLou

I did not mean that she was over just she is still young enough to get on top. Yes jlo and Mariah have never got on and they don't blame Mariah jlo has been shady as fuck. I would love to see Mariah back on top of the charts but I don't think she can pull it off maybe she will shock us and bring some decent music out.

If Mariah Carey would learn to accept the fact that she is 49 and not 19, that would help. The woman refuses to age with any class or dignity and her career has suffered because of it. She is one of the defining voices of a generation and she most certainly could dominate the charts again if she would chose grown up material that was catchy. Kelly Clarkson does it all the time. Surely Mariah could manage it just once.

And the only thing I'll say about JLo is she needs her looks to stay relevant because she can't sing or act well at all. Bless her heart.

Deany644

If Mariah Carey would learn to accept the fact that she is 49 and not 19, that would help. The woman refuses to age with any class or dignity and her career has suffered because of it. She is one of the defining voices of a generation and she most certainly could dominate the charts again if she would chose grown up material that was catchy. Kelly Clarkson does it all the time. Surely Mariah could manage it just once.

And the only thing I'll say about JLo is she needs her looks to stay relevant because she can't sing or act well at all. Bless her heart.
Tbf Mariah's album caution is really good. Yes her voice is amazing but she has issues she always faces backlash because she doesn't sound the same as she did when she Frist came out. Everything you have said about Jennifer love tits is true.

Yel

Staff member
jlo has been shady as fuck.
To be honest I think jlo is just a puppet used by Marian's ex, can't blame Mariah for not knowing her.

Jlo often doesn't even sing the chorus on her own songs. Mariahs voice is not what it was and can't hit the notes in her old songs. But the last album is the best she's done in ages. Her reality TV show was great, for all the wrong reasons.

Anyway hope Taylor releases something new to move this on. Probably still got another few weeks to wait

Deany644

To be honest I think jlo is just a puppet used by Marian's ex, can't blame Mariah for not knowing her.

Jlo often doesn't even sing the chorus on her own songs. Mariahs voice is not what it was and can't hit the notes in her old songs. But the last album is the best she's done in ages. Her reality TV show was great, for all the wrong reasons.

Anyway hope Taylor releases something new to move this on. Probably still got another few weeks to wait
I still don't know her. Caution is an amazing album #lamb