Taylor Swift

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sounded amazing in that live performance - pretty much identical to the album version. I’m enjoying the curly fringe as well.
I am loving the more natural look. She looks great. I feel like she did have some lip fillers in her top lip previously and maybe in her cheeks... there was a point last year where she looked different facially. She now looks like her old self, which if she did have fillers before, I am going to guess she hasn't had them again because of the pandemic which she seems to be taking quite seriously going by what she has said about it.

I like how Taylor looks now better. She looks really healthy and happy. Like being with Joe has done a lot of good for her. She seemed to grow up after the Hiddleswift nonsense and personally I don't buy the Karlie stuff...it seems like wishful thinking to me.
As famous and wealthy as she is, I always thought she would do best with a partner not so interested in fame. Like Dolly Parton and her husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am loving the more natural look. She looks great. I feel like she did have some lip fillers in her top lip previously and maybe in her cheeks... there was a point last year where she looked different facially. She now looks like her old self, which if she did have fillers before, I am going to guess she hasn't had them again because of the pandemic which she seems to be taking quite seriously going by what she has said about it.
I know people have suspected her of getting some minor plastic surgery (fillers, boob job, maybe nose) but I honestly think she’s one of the most natural and beautiful celebs today. It’s rare to see someone under 40 now who hasn’t had a ton of work done.

I know people have suspected her of getting some minor plastic surgery (fillers, boob job, maybe nose) but I honestly think she’s one of the most natural and beautiful celebs today. It’s rare to see someone under 40 now who hasn’t had a ton of work done.
Yes, she still looks natural compared to many people. If she has had anything done it is more subtle. I do like that she hasn't had much work done, if at all.

Reactions: 3
If she's had work done it's been done very well and subtley, although it's sad someone so young and naturally pretty would even want to try cosmetic enhanments.

Reactions: 4
If she's had work done it's been done very well and subtley, although it's sad someone so young and naturally pretty would even want to try cosmetic enhanments.
I’m 90% sure she had her boobs done, but very tastefully. As for the rest, no idea. I suspect some fillers/Botox but that’s temporary.

Reactions: 2
I actually prefer the non swearing version she did and not because I'm offended by swearing it doesn't bother me in songs. But she doesn't really suit it, reminds me of when kids say it to sound brave I have no idea why😂

Love her hair at the moment too. Im back being a big TS fan after this album❤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh dear... Kanye needs help, he seems to be on a rant the past few days, off his meds I guess. His Twitter got closed down for a while. He seems to be obsessed with Taylor. I'm sure she wants nothing to do with him.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh dear... Kanye needs help, he seems to be on a rant the past few days, off his meds I guess. His Twitter got closed down for a while. He seems to be obsessed with Taylor. I'm sure she wants nothing to do with him.
Whilst I’m not denying Kanye being totally batshit, I do wonder if his Twitter might have been hacked this time...

Reactions: 3
I must admit, I don’t usually follow his activity but that one about North today just seemed too much?
The man needs help. He is bipolar and clearly off his meds again. Not long ago, he was at an event and went on a rant about how they almost aborted North - he tried to convince Kim. He is awful when off his meds. There is talk that he and Kim don't even live together as he is too dangerous to be around the kids in these situations.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m 90% sure she had her boobs done, but very tastefully. As for the rest, no idea. I suspect some fillers/Botox but that’s temporary.
Even Stevie Wonder can see that she had them done.

Not really sure why she bothered. They're not large implants at all but look so horrible and fake.

Reactions: 2
It just broke that Scooter Braun has sold Taylor's masters which she was fighting for, for 300 million. It says an investor group bought them but hasn't disclosed who. I would be surprised if it is Taylor. If he sold them to someone else, how utterly disrespectful to Taylor when he knows she was heartbroken about it as she pleaded with her record label to let her buy them before and they didn't.

It just broke that Scooter Braun has sold Taylor's masters which she was fighting for, for 300 million. It says an investor group bought them but hasn't disclosed who. I would be surprised if it is Taylor. If he sold them to someone else, how utterly disrespectful to Taylor when he knows she was heartbroken about it as she pleaded with her record label to let her buy them before and they didn't.

Twitter is saying her rolling stone interview could be a clue cos she said“300 million” in it. I hope it’s her but I was also hoping to her her re-recordings which prob won’t happen if she’s bought them

Looking at old photos, I'm convinced she's had a brow lift. She is stunning either way though.

Reactions: 1
She’s released a statement saying she wasn’t behind the purchase, and that she won’t have anything to do with them because Scooter would still be financially benefitting.

Also says she’s started re-recording, so that’s something I guess!

Reactions: 5
Love what she wrote

Poor her. Shamrock Holdings is owned by the Disney family which is interesting. It seems odd for them to buy when Taylor has SO publicly said she wouldn't work with Scooter and is re-recording her masters... Since Shamrock weren't allowed to talk to Taylor first, I wonder did Scooter fob them off and tell them she would work with them (if he's at a distance, not the direct owner). Yikes. Seems he fucked them over. It is really gross that he tried to silence her with the NDA. Talk about bribery.

Reactions: 8
Loool he tried to silence her before they even discussed her buying them! I live for her exposing him.

Anyway I’m really excited for the re-recorded albums. I know they’ll be almost exact in the production but her vocals have improved so much.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.