Taylor Swift

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Joe has definitely got better with age as he has grown up!

Reactions: 6
I love the lesbian theories but maybe she just.... experimented 😬
and then returned to a rather feminine looking man 🤷‍♀️

forgot she was with Emma stone handjob guy
the CV of DREAMS!! 😆 he just scream “thespian“
I bet he calls himself a thespian 😏 he has the comments off on his Instagram. Such a thespian 🙄 forgot new was in Scrooge last year on the BBC,

I knew I’d heard that Betty was queer canon somewhere!
reaching soooooo hard (She confirmed it’s not, James is a boy) I think people want her to be gay 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He has a baby face so he'll definitely age well. They're a good looking couple and I hope they last!
Yeah and I think it’s good she is with someone who doesn’t seem interested in being a major celebrity or courting the media, he just seems a normal guy who is also an actor. I think this is good for her!

I love the lesbian theories but maybe she just.... experimented 😬
and then returned to a rather feminine looking man 🤷‍♀️

the CV of DREAMS!! 😆 he just scream “thespian“
I bet he calls himself a thespian 😏 he has the comments off on his Instagram. Such a thespian 🙄 forgot new was in Scrooge last year on the BBC,

I knew I’d heard that Betty was queer canon somewhere!
reaching soooooo hard (She confirmed it’s not, James is a boy) I think people want her to be gay 😆

I think a lot of fans project their lives and identities onto Taylor and wish she would live out their fantasy! IMO!!

Reactions: 3
Yeah and I think it’s good she is with someone who doesn’t seem interested in being a major celebrity or courting the media, he just seems a normal guy who is also an actor. I think this is good for her!

I think a lot of fans project their lives and identities onto Taylor and wish she would live out their fantasy! IMO!!
I was thinking before Joe that she'd probably have better luck with a man who isn't famous or interested in fame. It seems she found him. It must be very nice for her to have that safety with him.

Yel

The swifties have hated this new Joe from the start calling him girly and unattractive. But I recon in a few years he'll have a new hairstyle and hit the gym and they'll all change their tune. Then call him a mansion with a view and fly like a jet stream 😆

I don't think Joe is going to get caught out having a rub and tug in weho while dating her.
2C4214EA00000578-0-image-a-55_1442187163544.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The swifties have hated this new Joe from the start calling him girly and unattractive. But I recon in a few years he'll have a new hairstyle and hit the gym and they'll all change their tune. Then call him a mansion with a view and fly like a jet stream 😆

I don't think Joe is going to get caught out having a rub and tug in weho while dating her.
View attachment 236454
oh my lord you are coming through with the tit I forgot 😆😆
Joe is a good looking boy! I just think he tries so hard to be “Shakespeare“ when he’s really just “Netflix free trial” 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The song betty is from the perspective of a guy called "James", it literally says it in the song, the queer connotations don't even make sense 😅

Reactions: 4
The song betty is from the perspective of a guy called "James", it literally says it in the song, the queer connotations don't even make sense 😅
I think the argument was that james was a girl, like Blake lively’s daughter, but that puts a whole new spin on that song considering Betty and James are siblings 😳

ED5671DD-2673-4C22-8AAE-809BE38D0B3F.jpeg

or if you’re looking for “reaching someone hard you’ll put you neck out”...,

Reactions: 1
Taylor is performing at the ACMs for the first time in 7 years. The last time was during the Red era. I can't wait for this. She will be singing Betty. This is quite a big deal especially as she is so publicly anti Trump and pro LGBTQ now as the country music scene and audience is still very much extremely conservative. Will she wear her hair curly and have a sparkly guitar like her early days? Lol. She really is one in a million, not many artists can cross over genres like she has and be so successful at it.

• Heart
Excited to watch this! The only downside is she'll (presumably) be singing the clean version of the song. Won't quite be the same without the 'go duck myself' line.

Cannot wait for the live performance of Betty. I became a Taylor fan a with the release of 1989 and her songwriting blows me away. She's one of the few current pop artists who I have a lot of respect for in terms of talent and work ethic.

I've been playing Folklore non-stop since it was released....it's a stunningly beautiful album and her best yet, imho, and Betty is easily one of my favourite tracks.

She sounded amazing in that live performance - pretty much identical to the album version. I’m enjoying the curly fringe as well.

She seems so much happier after meeting Joe, although that might just be a maturity thing given most people mellow with age.

Is it terrible that I miss the 1989-era TS aesthetic? I thought she looked incredible when she was performing at Victoria Secret Fashion Shows, though I'm sure that body was really difficult for her to maintain. She looks a lot more relaxed now.

Reactions: 2
She seems so much happier after meeting Joe, although that might just be a maturity thing given most people mellow with age.

Is it terrible that I miss the 1989-era TS aesthetic? I thought she looked incredible when she was performing at Victoria Secret Fashion Shows, though I'm sure that body was really difficult for her to maintain. She looks a lot more relaxed now.
She spoke in her documentary about how she had an eating disorder at that time, so definitely for the best that she doesn't go back to that look! I think she looks amazing now, although I wasn't keen on last night's outfit.

Reactions: 5
She spoke in her documentary about how she had an eating disorder at that time, so definitely for the best that she doesn't go back to that look! I think she looks amazing now, although I wasn't keen on last night's outfit.
I didn't know that! That's really unfortunate.

The pants were too light, imho, and made her look larger than she is. She looks good otherwise. I loved the minimal makeup.

I didn't know that! That's really unfortunate.

The pants were too light, imho, and made her look larger than she is. She looks good otherwise. I loved the minimal makeup.
I felt like the trousers and top just didn't go together at all!

Reactions: 2
I like how Taylor looks now better. She looks really healthy and happy. Like being with Joe has done a lot of good for her. She seemed to grow up after the Hiddleswift nonsense and personally I don't buy the Karlie stuff...it seems like wishful thinking to me.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.